Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

[DE]Megan

One thing I miss regarding the new UI extraction screen with endless missions;  it now hides the right side where you can see your squadmates health, MR, etc.  The only reason I miss this is to check and see who the host.  I like to know that so if they are planning to leave, I can decided if I want to risk the host migration or leave as well.  Maybe there could be a newer way to display this with the updated UI?

Thanks for the update!  Looks great!

Hello DE,

My first ever comment since joining and well im sad.. As much as i love the game.. the resolution issue is just so irritating.. and i just cant seem to play whn my Rhino looks like a crushed midget i.e. in windowed screen.. so i’d really appreciate it if tht was taken care of as soon as possible.. thank you..

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Kogake Weapon has vanished from progression for a lot of Tenno. We are aware and working on a fix. Rest assured it will be restored. 

...and while at this, maybe take a look at the mastery points for k-drives some of us still missing (even though the drives are marked as mastered). for me, it's about the full mastery point of one drive and about 20 level for another one.

10 minutes ago, Atharamir said:

Hello DE,

My first ever comment since joining and well im sad.. As much as i love the game.. the resolution issue is just so irritating.. and i just cant seem to play whn my Rhino looks like a crushed midget i.e. in windowed screen.. so i’d really appreciate it if tht was taken care of as soon as possible.. thank you..

There have been a lot of reports on this issue, so rest assured, I'm sure they're hard at work on a solution for this.  

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

Known issues:

• We’re working on a fix for the resolution issues some people are experiencing with High-DPI displays. 
  • The Kogake Weapon has vanished from progression for a lot of Tenno. We are aware and working on a fix. Rest assured it will be restored. 
  • Rivens appearing as ‘Croniton’ are broken Kogake Rivens.

Ropalolyst Changes & Fixes:

• Ropalolyst will now attempt to kick you off if you choose to ‘ride the bull’ for more than 30 seconds.
  • Fixed inability to proceed in the Ropalolyst boss fight if the Client player has died.
  • Fixed capacitor tower replication issues for Clients in the Ropalolyst boss right room.
  • Fixes towards Ropalolyst getting stuck in the top of the capacitor towers.
  • Fixed certain Transmissions playing back to back instead of spaced out when playing the Ropalolyst Boss node when a Client joined a mission.

Changes:

• Removed the Wisp Blueprint from the Market, as it’s intended to be a Ropalolyst drop.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to proceed in the Sacrifice quest when attempting to trigger a console.
  • Fixed the Disruption ‘Energy Drain’ modification applying to the Operator's Energy which prohibited ability to Transfer back.
  • Fixed the Adaptation Mod not actually providing any resistance value after Reviving. 
  • Fixed the Odomedic Buff timer continually getting reset instead of stacking charges.
  • Fixed a soft-lock when viewing Darvo’s Deals in the Relay if you had Discord running.
  • Fixed spawning a free, but temporary, Domestik Drone just by simply previewing it in the Market. 
  • Fixed the Domestik Drone appearing as a Blueprint in the Market Preview diorama.
  • Fixed Magus Lockdown not function properly with Tyl Regor. 
  • Fixed the Repair Kit Mod not being displayed as a Drop/in the Codex. This resulted in some players becoming Trade banned, which will be fixed upon relog. 
  • Fixed incorrect Energy colors on the Mag Ferro Helmet.
  • Fixed Hildryn and Garuda Specters never using Abilities. 
  • Fixed a script error when Replicating a Warframe Blueprint in the Dojo.
  • Fixed a script error when completing a Round in The Index Endurance. 
  • Fixed a script error when purchasing Debt-Bonds from Ticker.

Droid decoration on the ship can stuck on infested dor,and on normal dors cant open for them when you are not near.......

To those grinding, buck up.  All four components are on the drop table.  

DE's values on the drop table are about right, but RNG is as usual.  I ran for 23 runs (11 system, 9 chassis, 3 BPs) prior to getting a single neuroptic.  The 30+/-8 run calculation for 99%+ drop rate is accurate, and still better than the grind for Equinox (the non-primed variant).

I think my frustration now is the mobile application.  Grind for the Wisp parts, pop them into the foundry late at night, and discover the mobile app doesn't recognize them.  Another 8+ hours of build time added, because the app is a secondary conclusion.  It's a first world problems situation, but highlight how useless the app is for anything now that alerts don't exist.  Sigh...well, that'll free up storage space.

I lost my Kogake, im 1000% sure i keep it (cuz i keep all the weapon, and i mean all of them) and maxed it few years ago and its gone. and its show that i never used it before in my Profile.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Please fix dis, dis is too much broken

Couple of minor things:

The first emissive color (left) does not work on the new Enthra Syandana.

The Jet's on K-Drives do not take your colors, and haven't for quite some time now.

The Ki'Teer Sekhara Emblems are broken again and aren't taking colors/energy color.

Please fix the fact that when you tag an item/relic/whatever that it says how many you own- it is really annoying. Also fix when you select a reward from a relic it tells you how many you own as well (very hard to see which one is bronze/silver/gold rewards). Unhappy that it shows you all the relics and not just the ones you own (possibly make it a toggle option)! Thank you!

@[DE]Megan

This has been around for some time now, and apparently every now and then a new item appears on this that is not mastered, like here:

xINOscn.jpg

I have mastered the ones marked with red, however, I do not have them anymore in my inventory so I can't get the 1xp on them that is required to make them appear mastered on that list again. Can someone fix this? I don't want to rebuild these things just because they mysteriously reappear as not mastered for some random bug.

27 minutes ago, Renzo said:

@[DE]Megan

I have mastered the ones marked with red, however, I do not have them anymore in my inventory so I can't get the 1xp on them that is required to make them appear mastered on that list again. Can someone fix this? I don't want to rebuild these things just because they mysteriously reappear as not mastered for some random bug.

I had just that problem and i can tell you that these parts don't just need that 1xp to appear mastered again. That would only be the case if you would still have them mastered in your inventory. I went through the same path, contacted support several times, they said it will be fixed soom. Recently i just went in there and re-build the parts that were missing on my profile (all blueprints that i purchased already had the "mastered" tag on them), and because they were new, i didn't just need 1xp to make them show up mastered again, i had to do the full 30 ranks. Again. With a K-Drive. I gave up on them fixing that, it's been like that since the fortuna update.

I'm going to write this under every single patch note: if you nerf loot abilities, start fixing friggin' survival, make life support drop chances more consistent and fix enemy AI, like right now. We want to be able to play survival damn it.

Archived