Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

[DE]Megan

Targis prime Armor and Edo Prime Armor(more) not resize(Oversize) when put it on Wisp,

unknown.png       unknown.png

Please fix it like its resize and fits on small body/shoulder frame like Banshee...

unknown.png        unknown.png

Ty..

So question.

I'm a frost main and i was pretty happy to see that Snow globe has a new visual effect, there's two bubbles the exterior one that has the icy effect and an internal one that is colored with the energy of the warframe, and i'm kin

da confused the icy bubble is only for shows at it has no collision and neither a slow effect, the actual snow globe is the inner bubble that is colored with the energy of the warframe (the inner bubble) is this a bug or a feature, cuz it's kinda, Misleading as hell as at first I thought I was protected but no the ici bubble is just for shows and, I fee that the range was nerfed in sake for the effect.

But now that things are like this can we get something that i dunno the inner bubble affecting our weapons and the intecaction between freeze and snow globe  and the outter region where the fx lingers the one that affects enemies.

http://9NllACx.png

vor 14 Minuten schrieb VastoLorde.:

I can't even #*!%ing login still. My password is either incorrect or the screen isnt sized properly so I can't even go past the login screen once I do manage to get the password in.

Had the same. You can switch to window mode in the Loading screen to log in. But that's it. Unplayable.

I also got no daily reward.

what the hell, i was MR 20 and i got reverted back to MR 19!, the only reason i'm not angrier is because i've never felt the game was worth buying premium access, this only enforces it, guess i'll still be buying plat whenever i need it screw this

anyway to fix this issue where i cant turn on ambient occlusion, i had it on previously but returned my settings to default in hopes it would fix the resolution, but now i cant turn it back on, even tho all my other settings are the same again.

• Fixed Chesa Retrieve double dipping with Nekros’ Desecrate.
  • Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora.

You need to revert this, at least the Desecrate part since it requires 2 players. The fact you called a "fix" is insulting.

Reading through this thread and OMFG I can't imagine in what FUBARed state must the warframe codebase be, every single update totally messes up seemingly unrelated things... There must be enough spaghetti in this code for DE to feed all the third world countries 

Thanks to the inability to log in due to the screen resolution being out of whack(and no im not downgrading my resolution or playing in windowed mode... im not a neanderthal), I've discovered some new games, thanks DE.😝

A few bugs that need immediate fixing due to making the game crash: 

1. Texture Issues

2. Black screen leading to comp. crash: Few possible reasons could be a combination of some of the new updates; ability to turn some of them off? or optimization so it runs on lower end comps?

3. The game takes up 97% physical memory after update took a lot less before update.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

Known issues:

• We’re working on a fix for the resolution issues some people are experiencing with High-DPI displays. 
  • The Kogake Weapon has vanished from progression for a lot of Tenno. We are aware and working on a fix. Rest assured it will be restored. 
  • Rivens appearing as ‘Croniton’ are broken Kogake Rivens.

Ropalolyst Changes & Fixes:

• Ropalolyst will now attempt to kick you off if you choose to ‘ride the bull’ for more than 30 seconds.
  • Fixed inability to proceed in the Ropalolyst boss fight if the Client player has died.
  • Fixed capacitor tower replication issues for Clients in the Ropalolyst boss right room.
  • Fixes towards Ropalolyst getting stuck in the top of the capacitor towers.
  • Fixed certain Transmissions playing back to back instead of spaced out when playing the Ropalolyst Boss node when a Client joined a mission.

Changes:

• Removed the Wisp Blueprint from the Market, as it’s intended to be a Ropalolyst drop.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to proceed in the Sacrifice quest when attempting to trigger a console.
  • Fixed the Disruption ‘Energy Drain’ modification applying to the Operator's Energy which prohibited ability to Transfer back.
  • Fixed the Adaptation Mod not actually providing any resistance value after Reviving. 
  • Fixed the Odomedic Buff timer continually getting reset instead of stacking charges.
  • Fixed a soft-lock when viewing Darvo’s Deals in the Relay if you had Discord running.
  • Fixed spawning a free, but temporary, Domestik Drone just by simply previewing it in the Market. 
  • Fixed the Domestik Drone appearing as a Blueprint in the Market Preview diorama.
  • Fixed Magus Lockdown not function properly with Tyl Regor. 
  • Fixed the Repair Kit Mod not being displayed as a Drop/in the Codex. This resulted in some players becoming Trade banned, which will be fixed upon relog. 
  • Fixed incorrect Energy colors on the Mag Ferro Helmet.
  • Fixed Hildryn and Garuda Specters never using Abilities. 
  • Fixed a script error when Replicating a Warframe Blueprint in the Dojo.
  • Fixed a script error when completing a Round in The Index Endurance. 
  • Fixed a script error when purchasing Debt-Bonds from Ticker.

My screen in login is not at the right scale anymore and i cannot change it from there

1 hour ago, MZ5485 said:

Targis prime Armor and Edo Prime Armor(more) not resize(Oversize) when put it on Wisp,

unknown.png       unknown.png

Please fix it like its resize and fits on small body/shoulder frame like Banshee...

unknown.png        unknown.png

Ty..

honestly i think they look great on wisp as they are. in fact i think there should be a size slider for armor parts and a slider for position like melee weapons have. then again on that note i think primaries should have a holster customization option too. get on this DE i have plat burning a hole in my vault waiting patiently for the day you guys release these options. if my fellow tenno who also want this can make some noise it might happen.

Archived