Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

[DE]Megan

There is a problem when you are the host in the plains of eidolons. After destroying the first limb of Eidolon Teralyst, the game crashed (always). This bug always happens after the first limb with the host (possibly because we have a low-end computer, but this problem was not before the update). If the host changes, this error does not happen.
Please fix this; C
Postscript: I loved the update, although there are some slight bugs if you fall off the map after defeating the Ropalolyst, like returning to appear on the stage where you first fought.
I really like the visual improvement of light effects and textures.

25 minutes ago, Chakravikari said:

nekros' irkalla skin doesnt change with energy color anymore OWxGlVH.jpg

Edit: yes I have tried other colors

Same issue with the ghostly elements of the Vetala armor set, unfortunately

yes that means that the energy color on it is now inexplicably more broken big oof

Have you ever thought about reforming the conclave?

I believe that the time has come to do it, in these conditions it is played very little (it can be seen from how rarely it is possible to make a group) it should be made balanced without so many frills, maybe limiting the number of warframe being able to choose only Excalibur, Volt and Mag?

to forget also limiting the number of weapons in maximum 3 per type, it is urgent to make it balanced !!!

It is urgent this thing because pulling up the standing is complicated !!!

if so, can I suggest introducing a new modality in which only greneer and corpus can be used? maybe unlocking the best with the standing

36 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Is Nekros Desecrate being useful with Hydroid after years and years of farming nerfed as of this Update? I find it odd that the staple use for Nekros has been struck with a nerf 😕. He hasn't even been unvaulted yet 😞 .

Four and a bit years of this "bug". Wonder how many other "fixes" are in there that were actually nerfs.

i had a problem with ropaloyst where i went though the map falling as a operator then switched to a warframe and could not die till we went on to another phase when i telaported me up also ropaloyst grabbed some one and put then in a downed stated then droped them off the cliff and we could not revive him. one last glitch i kept getting is playing as umbra when using exalted blade i would go to switch to my weapons and i would not shot until i swung my melee and the switch to my weapons. Other than those glitches i am having a blast in this update.

Needs more work:

• Can’t seem to block insta-kill attacks even behind a volt shield, not even sure what these attacks are. Also seems to do this super attack as soon as the fight starts a lot of the time. Make this move more readable + able to be blocked. 
  • Once bird shield + capacitor is down and birdy is back in the middle, shooting limbs makes a limb broken sound, but does not break. Limbs now gain invulnerability and do not break ever. Basically fight cannot progress past this point. This was the biggest bug I faced before the hotfix, and I am continuing to face this bug. Please fix ASAP! 

Thank you guys for all your hard work. My roommates and I love the disruption game mode. Please get some sleep tonight - I'm sure you'll be working your butts off for the next few days, so don't kill yourselves tonight. Excellent work! ❤️

Dunno if this is happening for anyone else, not reading everything just wanted to say that since the hotfix my Feyarch Oberon's kilt dress thing has been clipping through my legs badly, same with my Skirt on Saryn which is not as visible since it's not as big but still visibly different. Pls fix, very distracting, thank you

I have a question and I hope it can be fixed the energy color that we use for our ships like if you have a Prisma style ship the energy can be whatever color you picked but I notice on my ship is that the energy is a default will that be fixed in another hotfix

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed the Wisp Blueprint from the Market, as it’s intended to be a Ropalolyst drop.

I know this has been the trend lately but it sucks. You're just diluting drop chances to drag out content. I much prefer earning BPs via quests or getting them from the market and then chasing the 3 drops. 

Found a bug with Octavia's Diva skin helm. You can not color the energy ribbons coming out of the helm, they return to a horrible pink as soon as you exit the appearance screen, and won't save whatever changes to you try to make them. Happening on a 3 forma build, and tried all combinations of the dual energy and emissive selections. The rest of the skin can be colored normally and saves changes. 

Bug report: when farming up argon for the new gear, the UI of the other people in my squad suddenly showed my Venari as hostile, and he showed on their minimap as an enemy. He didn't attack them, but eventually we decided on 'shoot him and see what happens'. They did, he vanished form view, but my UI showed him at full health, i changed his mode and only his tail reappeared, floating around without a body.

Screenshot at: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1749207847

Second bug, since hotfix, Ropalolyst fight does not enter final kill stage, Alad's "grateful for a few days" line plays, but ropalolyst teleports away form any firing o f the beam, has a health bar that when depleted instantly refills, and shows a healthbar for a synovia on it's back which was already kills and does not appear to take any damage from attacks. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1749222288

Further edit, while typing the edit adding the second bug, the Ropalolyst has become invisible. all other thigns still happening.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Repair Kit Mod not being displayed as a Drop/in the Codex.

Repair Kit still doesn't show in the codex and cannot be linked despite being owned. Obtained after installing the hotfix.

26 minutes ago, Wyvard said:

Feeling pretty annoying with the new Frost's globe - Hard to see, and the new outline does nothing. Also make the globe feel a bit smaller.

Change the energy color bro, the fk is wrong with you?

16 minutes ago, ENGINEEEEER said:

I know this has been the trend lately but it sucks. You're just diluting drop chances to drag out content. I much prefer earning BPs via quests or getting them from the market and then chasing the 3 drops. 

Given that a single run can take less than 7 minutes, this is quite an improvement from several previous frames. Compare Hilldune, for example, each attempt requiring 20 minutes, not to mention having to max SU and rank twice in VS.

Archived