Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

[DE]Megan

My screen resolution doesn't feel so good Mr. Stark. 😞

Thank you, DE for working on the bugs. Looking forward to getting my hands on all this new content!

- Make clans great again (We need more clan related content and dojo things).

Incorrect energy colors with Nekros Irkalla Skin and Vetala Shoulder Plate and these are only what i know. There are maybe other skins / attachments that display the wrong color please try to check and fix it (fashion frame is important to me). Thanks!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is known and being fixed:

The Kogake Weapon has vanished from progression for a lot of Tenno. We are aware and working on a fix. Rest assured it will be restored. 

Not just progression, inventories too.

I try to keep everything possible, and Kogake is now missing from my arsenal when it wasn't before.

Additionally, the Jovian update brought issues with resolutions.

1 hour ago, MetalGrayFox said:

Needs more work:

• Can’t seem to block insta-kill attacks even behind a volt shield, not even sure what these attacks are. Also seems to do this super attack as soon as the fight starts a lot of the time. Make this move more readable + able to be blocked. 
  • Once bird shield + capacitor is down and birdy is back in the middle, shooting limbs makes a limb broken sound, but does not break. Limbs now gain invulnerability and do not break ever. Basically fight cannot progress past this point. This was the biggest bug I faced before the hotfix, and I am continuing to face this bug. Please fix ASAP! 

Use the console in the middle platform after breaking the limbs to advance. It calls down a pillar of energy to attack it.

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

Not just progression, inventories too.

I try to keep everything possible, and Kogake is now missing from my arsenal when it wasn't before.

I can confirm this. my rank 30 Kogake is missing too.

I am very disappointed with the new update. I see that there are known resolution issues. I run at 1920x1080 res and I can't even get past the login screen because the picture no longer fits properly. I can't even play the game! Please fix this issue quickly 

Also any reasoning as to WHY mag ferros helmet colors are based on energy and not emmisive??? IT REALLY MEANS NOTHING to her if only some minimal dots change color with her emmisive, same as chroma, white colors are still forced for ice chromas.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is known and being fixed:

The Kogake Weapon has vanished from progression for a lot of Tenno. We are aware and working on a fix. Rest assured it will be restored. 

Hopefully you guys get it fixed soon because I rebuilt it and had to re level which is just fun. So, I got it back on my profile hopefully you guys will be able to return the mastery to those who leveled it. 

My account has lost its Kogake from my inventory and I know for a fact that I never sell my gear once I've obtained it intentionally, and I tend to be very careful with that. A clanmate of mine told me that he had read I am not the only one that encountered this sudden loss of Kogake gear.

2 minutes ago, BETAOPTICS said:

My account has lost its Kogake from my inventory and I know for a fact that I never sell my gear once I've obtained it intentionally, and I tend to be very careful with that.

Did you even read the OP of this thread?

Known Issues:

Archived