Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, spookyboogie95 said:

i was mr 25 yesterday now im mr 24 i have the sage achievement and everything pls help DE

I'm facing the same issue because I lost mastery points of Kogake weapon as they mentioned that it shall be restored soon. 

So, let's offer the feedback.

New resource is a joke.  It's simply the latest thing to have to grind, and the low drop quantities (4) mean that you'll have to grind the stuffing out of it to get what you want (1200 for wisp, 350 and 300 for the weapons).  It's expected, if depressing.

The new event...It really highlights that the amalgams are less a unique new enemy and more a bump up the broken level scaling.  An Arctic Eximus Crewman (level 89) can take 20k radiation damage and some impact, and it was literally adjusted to 0.  The Soma Prime then hit for 250-350 damage (don't remember the spread, but bleeds sure helped).  Amalgams are less a quirky new faction, and more a level bump to address the slow power creep in the game.  It's....not something to be enthused with.

The UI changes are...frustrating.  It's interesting, but thus far shows no new information (regarding syndicates) and rearranges formerly intuitive things.  If I want to buy a relic pack it now requires a center screen click, right side click, left side click, and a center screen confirmation.  This is extra bouncing around the screen, whereas the old interface was all in the center.  Why this changed is beyond me, but hopefully that will be defined.

I'm done with the anger.

The Ropalolyst fight is good.  Buggy, broken, frustrating, but good.  Even the annoying transmissions are worth it.  The gas city tileset which requires actual mobility is awesome.  Finally, the Glaxion not being complete trash, thanks to the Vandal, is nice.  The corpus targets still have a better one, but this doesn't feel like a joke, even without the Forma input to give it a chance to fight properly.  Even the Spectra moved from unusable garbage to decent (though it definitely isn't a great beam weapon secondary).

Best of all, the 26 runs required to get all the parts for Wisp weren't too bad.  I'm frustrated that the next "ultra rare" mods being inserted into the game are for garbage weapons, who can't be saved with them and a god roll riven, but accumulating those rewards has largely been actual fun.

Another 3 or 4 revisions and hotfixes and this will be a good update.  It's frustrating that a mainline update carries so little content, and that the regular failure modes are still present here, but the good stuff is genuinely good.  I even look forward to the needler (based only off the description, it is basically the Halo series needler), and sniper version 1.7 that will benefit from good rivens because it hasn't been around long enough to be nerfed.  

WTF with texture quality ????

I m playing in 4K for long; and now with setting max, every thing looks awful low res on texture, more aliasing effect ... 

WHAT HAPPEN  ?

Amalgam Boss Fight Feedback
It's unintuitive.
1st unintuitive step: You have to interact with the boss to guide it into the capacitors. Alad made it sound like you have to attack the capacitor when the boss was attached to it to damage it, but apparently not.
    Shouldn't E be used to jump on enemies? Since it's kind of like a finisher? It also feels like there should be some sort of obvious sign that you can do this. The pop up when you get close isn't enough since the boss is flying above you and doesn't come close to you. And bosses usually can't be jumped on.
2nd unintuitive step: You have to press a button which triggers a laser for some reason. After destroying the weak points multiple times, but seeing no other way to damage it, I pressed the button in the middle of the arena randomly and a laser appeared. Why would anyone think there was a giant death laser in the arena?
Alad says 'take the big shot' which means says almost nothing. I thought it meant another weak point appeared on his head or something. Doesn't mention a death laser at all.

After completing a bug zapper phase, spawning the enemies already firing at you while you are in a cutscene is pretty bs.
Except for enemies shooting you in a cutscene, after you learn what you need to do the boss is good.

Bug: For some reason there seems to be operator transfer lag even in single player. It's intermittent but sometimes transfer takes a while to work and sometimes it doesn't.
It also kicks you out of operator form after a void dash, but that might be intentional?

There might be a need for a lore off option (for repeat missions), similar to ordis off. Maybe shrink the portrait at least?

When I first entered the game after the update, there are two major bugs that I encountered and greatly affected my gameplay. First one is the resolution bug which currently being fixed. And the second one is the camera controls bug where everytime I move my mouse, the camera would spasm uncontrollably. I tried to set the sensitivity to absolute zero but it still spasms albeit in a slower manner. Is there a fix for this already? Or is it still undergoing repair like the resolution bug?

There are various bugs when falling off the plattforms in the extraction tileset of the flydolon fight. Like falling off it with the operator if you use him in mid-air resulting in being teleported back to the fighting plattform unable to extract or when falling off with the warframe getting stuck in the falling reset loop without actually falling anymore (you can get out of that one with transference).

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Wisp Blueprint from the Market, as it’s intended to be a Ropalolyst drop.

Oh come on, why can't you make grind a bit easier and make grind a bit old-school as it was with every frame until now, I wish to be able to track missing parts before starting grind. Every frame except khora and ivara is accessible through some kind of market 

Resolution issue has made this bizarrely unplayable for me. Keeps changing res when i'm playing and i can't access parts of the screen. I've tried windowed mode, borderless etc etc and none seem to fix the issue. 

I've got boosters active that are now basically going to waste, i kind of feel like boosters should be paused by DE whilst this is not fixed. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed incorrect Energy colors on the Mag Ferro Helmet

Wait, so this change was intentional?  Her helmet is supposed to use her ability energy colors instead of the emissive colors?  What's the point of having separate colors for abilities and cosmetics if they're not going to stay in their own areas?  I rather liked being able to have a blue helmet while keeping the default green tinge of her abilities.  I thought that was the whole point of adding the new color channels.  This has actually taken away customization options especially since, and believe me on this, that default green really does not look good on that helmet.  The rest of the skin barely even has any visible energy to take advantage of the dual colors.  Effectively, this change reduces the helmet to having three color channels instead of four.  My fashionframe game may be rather basic compared to what I've seen other players make but I enjoy what little I do and this really kills that helmet for me.  It was the thing that made me download a steam version of the game to buy Tennogen, too.  I'm regretting my purchase now.

Hi !

yep so many problems with energy colors

i have problem with this energy colors:

- rhino rubedo skin

- normal octavia skin, her helmet dont change energy color

- energy from ifrit desing xiphos (i dont know if this issue is in the others)

thanks for the update and thanks for the future fixes 

have a good day n.n

About all thse enery color bug.

It seem some liset skin have issue too , i've a yellowish color on my liset even if they are all blue or white
a6b1a624a1287b80e1cae02d8481e38a.png

-also have a yellow color on my helios simaris skin but was able to fix it.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed the Wisp Blueprint from the Market, as it’s intended to be a Ropalolyst drop.

Oh what a shock... obviously it gets removed from the shop (after some of us will have bought it) rather than the ropalolyst, can't be improving the drop rates of the parts we actually want now can we....

Yeah, I downloaded the updates, and tried to log in, but the resolution issue happened repeatedly, so I thought, maybe I need to uninstall, and reinstall...which is what I've done....waiting for it to finish, but now I know it's not really about My system and mostly about the updates that have proven to be the actual basis of the issue...thanks for the heads up. I hope this is resolved soon...if it hasn't already been rectified by the time I try to log in again.

Thanks

Yeah, I'm running 3840 x 2160, and it's been all kinds of out of proportion every time I tried to log in....on a 15.3" screen that doesn't work too well...blown up insanely so you can't really see but, maybe 1/3-1/6th of the full screen art intro.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

Ropalolyst Changes & Fixes:

• Ropalolyst will now attempt to kick you off if you choose to ‘ride the bull’ for more than 30 seconds.
  • Fixed inability to proceed in the Ropalolyst boss fight if the Client player has died.
  • Fixed capacitor tower replication issues for Clients in the Ropalolyst boss right room.
  • Fixes towards Ropalolyst getting stuck in the top of the capacitor towers.
  • Fixed certain Transmissions playing back to back instead of spaced out when playing the Ropalolyst Boss node when a Client joined a mission.

All well and good but doesn't solve any issue if the boss just bugs out and can't even be harmed, ridden or anything anyway so all for naught 

Archived