Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

[DE]Megan

Energy colours are bugged right now, Doesnt change and always stays on a default colour . Same goes for my helminth, any shoulder plate. Or any armor in that case, please fix it .

Still encountering the same issues with a full fresh download...as I concluded...guess I'll just have to go back to playing all of the other stuff I've been pre-occupying Myself with here, and there til this is resolved....you'd think there should be some kind of optimal, pragmatically compensatory offering/gift(s) for this seeming oversight.

Thankyou so much for the new content. Feels so damn good and refreshing!

But, why is my Helmith pink now? The color cannot be changed at all. I didn't test after the hotfix but pre-hotfix it was all pink. I usually use all black-out without a single color and now it looks fugly. Also, do we lose the BP if we bought it before you removed it? (Related to the BP.. can you PLEASE update the companion up with everything new? i can't even see wisp there.. it's so old and barely usable at the moment)

im not sure if this high DPI fix is for the issues im having or not.i have to zoom out my desktop in order for warframe to run properly. i couldnt see most of the screen, and i couldnt move y mouse past a certain point towards the bottom of the screen. my resolution zoom that shows when i right click my desktop back round i always had t 125% this makes warframe essentially broken. if u set that value to 100% it may fix your issue. it did for me. my taskbar is super tiny along with my desktop items and any other page i open online. but at lest warframe looks decent in the "100%" zoom mode. i rly rly hope there is a fix coming for this. thanks for all the hard work DE. be waiting to hear about incoming hotfixes

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Repair Kit Mod not being displayed as a Drop/in the Codex.

You didn't, though. It still doesn't appear on the drop list site, nor in the Codex, and I can't link it in the chat. D=

9 hours ago, Chakravikari said:

nekros' irkalla skin doesnt change with energy color anymore OWxGlVH.jpg

Edit: yes I have tried other colors

same with mags helmets, all of them

im using the amethyst helmet, doesnt change colors.

seems to change colors for a moment when selecting my energy color, but doesnt change when you actually select the color.936DblP.jpg

17 minutes ago, Merked4Life said:

im not sure if this high DPI fix is for the issues im having or not.i have to zoom out my desktop in order for warframe to run properly. i couldnt see most of the screen, and i couldnt move y mouse past a certain point towards the bottom of the screen. my resolution zoom that shows when i right click my desktop back round i always had t 125% this makes warframe essentially broken. if u set that value to 100% it may fix your issue. it did for me. my taskbar is super tiny along with my desktop items and any other page i open online. but at lest warframe looks decent in the "100%" zoom mode. i rly rly hope there is a fix coming for this. thanks for all the hard work DE. be waiting to hear about incoming hotfixes

THIS PLEASE. It lags more for some reason and that ^. my cursor can't go past the right and bottom part of the screen. resolution in windowed is bugged and stuck at a lower res.

9 hours ago, Voltage said:
14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed Chesa Retrieve double dipping with Nekros’ Desecrate.
  • Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora.

tbh those kinds of changes make me sick, they suddenly decide to nerf something and call it a fix, the same way they did with chroma, they have enough manpower for nerfs but not enough for actual bug fixes, I hope they won't delete this post 

5 minutes ago, TrashWolf said:

Still no fix for the resolution bug? 

I want a free space roomba as compensation

lol. you're that cheap to accept a 100p item as bribe in exchange of this game breaking bug? seriously, you can't afford a 100p item?

1 minute ago, Hestia23 said:

Completely unplayable on my system until the resolution and color is fixed. 

even after pressing Alt+Enter?

11 minutes ago, Mos-Eisley said:

Still no fix for resolution?

DE I am dissapoint

Dude, it's 828am EST on their location. Assuming office hours starts at 8am. Bug fixes requires identifying the code that caused the fallout and running tests prior to it being rolled out. 

Hi, a few bugs that I have encountered:

1. When trying to mount Ropalolyst, sometimes we're stuck in the mounting animation, not being able to move it

2. Daikyu Ormolu skin holster is broken. While it's position is correct, it doesn't fold the bow when holstered like the normal skin as it's supposed to.

Just now, zirkwander said:

even after pressing Alt+Enter?

Dude, it's 828am EST on their location. Assuming office hours starts at 8am. Bug fixes requires identifying the code that caused the fallout and running tests prior to it being rolled out. 

I know right. That's already something like 30 mins for coffee, 1 hour to locate the code in question, 30 mins for another coffee break, and 30 mins to push out the code 😉

Archived