[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

11 hours ago, --RV--Goddess said:

If the Mastery gets restored that pushes me back to MR27.. does that mean i have to do the Mr27 test AGAIN? or will i go back to Mr27? 

No you won't have to redo mastery test. Just hit hydron again to lvl stuff up and it should return back to mr 27

I have a temporal fix for the resolution problem. 

In monitors with high DPI Windows scale the Desktop. For some reason the new version of Warframe uses this to scale.

In Windows Settings-->Display-->Scale, change from 125% (or other) to 100% and the game should work fine.

il y a 4 minutes, NicowarsOMA a dit :

I have a temporal fix for the resolution problem. 

In monitors with high DPI Windows scale the Desktop. For some reason the new version of Warframe uses this to scale.

In Windows Settings-->Display-->Scale, change from 125% (or other) to 100% and the game should work fine.

Thanks!  Not ideal but works.  

My broken Kogake Riven is named critaton not croniton !

1 hour ago, xBZYKUx said:

When Wisp has melee in her hand she is running like any other frame.

Yeah, I reported that in the PC Bugs forum - she starts running once you execute a melee swing; switches back when you switch between sprint and walk.

here to report several bugs, I run total 3 runs on Ropalolyst so far:

1. sometimes I'm unable can't grab Ropalolyst (I tried on several times on one instance/run and only able to ride the last one even tho I repeatedly press X) -  Note: I use Nova Prime during this run
2. Ropalolyst health kept replenishing on last phase so I have to abort the mission (twice currently), tried to fire the laser but it avoid it and the bug still presist - Note: I use Mesa Prime on 2st run and Titania on 3nd run

3. endless falling/loading sequence when I jumped on the left side of the platform during last phase of Ropalolyst, I also typed unstuck and still persist, even when I died and other player revived me, forcing me to abort the mission (happened during my 3nd run using Titania)

I also tried to provide screenshot but since I forgot that I turned off the steam overlay so I can't provide the picture

Posted (edited)

Where have the Arbitrations gone?

You released an update which increased the drop chance of Aura Forma mod and Ephemera, and then took the mission away. That is a decrease in drop chance, all the way to 0.000%

EDIT: Just realised you have added 2 new nodes ot the solar map ... might have been nice to mention in the patch notes.

Edited by Smacky007
  • Applause 1

For anyone having the resolution issues, I just switched to borderless window for the time being and as someone previously stated its stuck in some weird 1500 something something resolution, but just for the moment it doesn't look terrible: id9dhe.jpg 

It's playable. At least I can see the hud. And yes I know - obviously this should be fixed so dont reply to me with no "YEAH BUT THIS IS INEXCUSABLE" - dont care. I know we're all annoyed, it'll be fixed very soon.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, MinettanCarmen said:

here to report several bugs, I run total 3 runs on Ropalolyst so far:

1. sometimes I'm unable can't grab Ropalolyst (I tried on several times on one instance/run and only able to ride the last one even tho I repeatedly press X) -  Note: I use Nova Prime during this run
2. Ropalolyst health kept replenishing on last phase so I have to abort the mission (twice currently), tried to fire the laser but it avoid it and the bug still presist - Note: I use Mesa Prime on 2st run and Titania on 3nd run

3. endless falling/loading sequence when I jumped on the left side of the platform during last phase of Ropalolyst, I also typed unstuck and still persist, even when I died and other player revived me, forcing me to abort the mission (happened during my 3nd run using Titania)

I also tried to provide screenshot but since I forgot that I turned off the steam overlay so I can't provide the picture

Make sure you make a bug report, this is not the place. https://forums.warframe.com/forum/11-pc-bugs/

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ropalolyst will now attempt to kick you off if you choose to ‘ride the bull’ for more than 30 seconds.

''Bull''
When you read something three times before realizing you misread it

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Kogake Weapon has vanished from progression for a lot of Tenno. We are aware and working on a fix. Rest assured it will be restored. 

I just lost MR27 over this, and it incorrectly displays more than 3000 xp missing, wonder how that could be, since iirc each weapon is 3k xp

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

This is off topic but, I have had a horrible experience in the Valis the last couple weeks. Host migration kicking me too Fortuna or to my orbitor. Very slow frame rates. I just got 100 fracturea last night cause it took forever because of these issues. Am I the only one?

Not sure if this is a bug, but while running the operation last night with my clan, there were several times where we were rendered completely unable to use all abilities for an indefinite amount of time. This occurred in multiple instances, and regardless of being next to or inside any nullify fields. We ended up having to self-revive in order to fix the issue. 

Also had an issue where the boss went perma invisible.  Made the fight much harder.  Not sure if intended...........

Seems they've changed the way Simaris Scanner and Melee interact. Before, you could have the scanner equipped, use melee, and the scanner would still be equipped when you right click. Now when you use melee, when right clicking it goes to your primary weapon. It seems to unequip the scanner. 

It's really annoying when you're farming for standing.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Removed the Wisp Blueprint from the Market, as it’s intended to be a Ropalolyst drop.

20 Runs in.  I really hope it's on the drop table, and not wasting my time...

Had problems with the resolution. this fix is a life saver, thank you for seeing it so fast. 👌

Только что, Zuhan сказал:

Play the game in Windowed

In window mode mouse sense is over 100500, its impossible.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kilojoule2 said:

I just lost MR27 over this, and it incorrectly displays more than 3000 xp missing, wonder how that could be, since iirc each weapon is 3k xp

The update also reduced the max Star Chart XP on your profile from 27.579 to 27.501 - even though we now have two MORE nodes... that's why (i assume) everyone is missing a bit over 3k mastery from the kogake.

1 minute ago, TheBlackShawarma said:

In window mode mouse sense is over 100500, its impossible.

Tried borderless windowed?

Posted (edited)

Your new cables are a mess. The prompt says grab despite zip-lining being a far off memory at this point, and actually getting on those damn things feels like it's upto luck.

Old wires don't feel as broken as these. How did you even manage this?

Edit:
Also if you pause the game, as in press esc when solo, during the long-arse animation of mounting the Ropalolyst the mission softlocks because the bugger doesn't move forwards. All you can do is look around and jump off. Tried to mount again but no, I could no longer drive it to the pillars and was left with no choice but to quit.
No clue if another player could still get on, or weather this bug can even happen in multiplayer since pressing esc doesn't pause the game.

May I ask you don't forget us solo players? I've got a feeling you neglect us a lot.

Another edit:
It's infuriating when it camps the damn console when you play solo by the by. You've got to shoot it from afar so it wont grab you, but by the time you hit the console, it gets up and thus the phase isn't over and you're out of cover. If you get in there before shooting, it grabs you and you die.

Guys come on. We all would really appreciate it if you remembered solo is a thing beyond a select few quests.

And another edit:

God damnit guys. Upon the final hit of the plot-cannon the thing is supposedly dead. Yet something kills me at the same time as the little cutscene plays when you're warped to near extraction, I revive myself and I'm roughly 1,300 meters away from the extraction point. Since I didn't bring a Zephyr, I'm S#&$ out of luck. I have to quit the mission.yrHZwYu.png
Do you even playtest? Is this the playtest? Can't the players playtest if you really don't feel like it?

Edited by Dragenda
I keep finding this that are wrong with the boss fight. Repeatedly.
  • Like 1

Ropalolyst grab seems to be super bugged right now. Sometimes when it tries to grab my frame then fail(?) for some reason, my frame sticks to the floor doing the grab animation then I won't be able to control it at all (not even to chat!), only to go to Operator form.

56 minutes ago, kilojoule2 said:

Check your paracesis, I saw a post we're someone said theirs was back to 34 instead 40