Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave is gone, how to earn Nitain Extract?

Izumi_S

4 minutes ago, Izumi_S said:

I got all the bp for Wisp but can't build her, HELP.

Esh. Well.... Ghouls missions, or void sabotage caches I believe are the only way to earn Nitain now that NW is gone.

Ghouls missions are a 4-5% drop rate

Sabotage caches are a 1% or less drop rate. 

Also not cool DE. Not cool at all. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Caches and Ghoul Puges. No reliable way to get it until the next Nightwave kicks off.

Hoplefully, DE recognizes this flaw with their new system. Nightwave is overall a great change, but this gap in between is horrendous. They need to either start a new Nightwave right as the one before it ends, or put something between to fill the space, either by letting us continue to go through the missions of the one that is over, or creating a recurring "filler episode"  that comes up in between.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Esh. Well.... Ghouls, or void sabotage missionsn I believe are the only way to earn Nitain.

Ghouls are a 4-5% drop rate

Void Sabotage are a 1% drop rate. 

Also not cool DE. Not cool at all. 

Guess I'll have to wait for weeks for the next Nightwave then, RiP me.

It's already annoying as hell to find all 3 caches, dunno why the drop rate is as low as 1%. Someone at DE probably got hit in the head when they put down these numbers.

New player here, started building my first prime yday and found out that I lack extracts, googled it and yeah... Not even sure if there is any point of doing sabotage with those drop rates. My poor blueprints, you'll have to wait 😪

• 2 weeks later...

I was gutted when I found out there was this Nightwave thing that was removed. I'm back into Warframe after a long hiatus from it and I got all the blueprints for Titania only to find out it's almost impossible to make her because this Nitain ingredient I've not seen before is a requirement. I worked pretty hard to get almost nothing and with Nightwave not coming back for what could be another month according to some people, I don't see myself continuing to play.

Why would you gate progression behind an integral resource and then remove it from the game? Maybe add Nitain extract as an invasion reward?

Edited by HappyVolchonok