Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meme's Are Sentient

GentlePuppet

Yea I would laugh at that lol, but they meant by dictionary

noun

1. a cultural item that is transmitted by repetition and replication in a manner analogous to the biological transmission of genes.
  2. a cultural item in the form of an image, video, phrase, etc., that is spread via the Internet and often altered in a creative or humorous way.

verb (used without object), memed, meme·ing or mem·ing.

to create and spread memes: He spends a lot of time memeing and sharing his videos with friends.

verb (used with object), memed, meme·ing or mem·ing.

to make the subject of a meme: cute cats that get memed.

This is directly from the dictionary.

• Like 2

huh, I didn't know it had a definition like that. I'm still going to laugh at it tho because memes. 
The sentients Directly Inject MEMES into the corpus to make them stronger. It's great. (I hate most memes tho)

Edited by GentlePuppet
Removed broken quote, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS BREAK

6 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Yea I would laugh at that lol, but they meant by dictionary

Well, I may be a dummy with 0 English language skills, but I don't understand. What you wrote is the definition of memes, yes, but the meaning of this definition is exactly what you think of when someone says "meme". Most people maybe can't put it into words, what memes are, but after reading the definition, the codex text still does not make any sense.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
Typo

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Well, I may be a dummy with 0 English language skills, but I don't understand. What you wrote is the definition of memes, yes, but the meaning of this definition is exactly what you think of when someone says "meme". Most people maybe can't put it into words, what memes are, but after reading the definition, the codex text still does not make any sense.

but its still funny tho

6 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

you know I didn't write this out bro so you can blame it on dictionary.com which I quote said

12 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

This is directly from the dictionary.

For its not me who started the $##t maybe everyone needs to rework their grammar checking on themselves and not each other.

giphy.gif

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

you know I didn't write this out bro so you can blame it on dictionary.com which I quote said

I know, just thought you quoted the dictionary to clarify an alternative meaning of the word meme to explain the codex text. Misunderstood, sorry!

Just now, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I know, just thought you quoted the dictionary to clarify an alternative meaning of the word meme to explain the codex text. Misunderstood, sorry!

it's cool, still sipping my tea while the day still being $##t.

• Like 1