Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100pl for the Roomba decoration.

3 minutes ago, SECURATYYY said:

You can ride them in missions. I had an entire team on it. Finally, true endgame material.

S#&$, I need to try this

9 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

It's a little AI in your ship. It's a more complex decoration than most and probably takes up a bit more server space and took more to make.

Just sayin.

I mean sure yeah but they are remodeled assets from fortuna programmed to move around.

Definitely not worth 6 bucks

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Admiral_Aetius said:

I mean sure yeah but they are remodeled assets from fortuna programmed to move around.

Definitely not worth 6 bucks

Making that was probably harder than you realise. It is new AI, most likely.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)Admiral_Aetius said:

Like wtf, that's wayyy too expensive.

Guess DE saw the chance and decided to ride with it.

Not hard to sell a few prime things for it, plus how many of our decoration have sound effects, AI that will go along the whole ship, and visual effects all in one. 
Just don't buy it if you can't afford it, it's a decoration that no one else will see unless you screen shot it. 

28 minutes ago, SECURATYYY said:

You can ride them in missions. I had an entire team on it. Finally, true endgame material.

Not even a day old and it's already one of the best parts of the game. 100plat is cheap!

Just now, Vesiga said:

Not hard to sell a few prime things for it, plus how many of our decoration have sound effects, AI that will go along the whole ship, and visual effects all in one. 
Just don't buy it if you can't afford it, it's a decoration that no one else will see unless you screen shot it. 

Patch notes:

• Included a rare chance for you to trip over your roomba if you cross paths with it.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Vesiga said:

The thing is that I'll probably buy 10 of them, 5 for my ship and 5 for the dojo and my plat balance will be bleeding

3 hours ago, (PS4)Admiral_Aetius said:

I agree, it was probably hard to code but I'm 100% sure it's not worth 100pl.

That like 2/3rds of a deluxe skin and they take way more time to design.

Maybe.

But, hey people really wanted them.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Patch notes:

• Included a rare chance for you to trip over your roomba if you cross paths with it.

When you do there is a 2.31% chance that it resets your account, telling you your operator has died by Roomba 💀:devil: