Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100pl for the Roomba decoration.

3 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Eh I honestly think it's a bit on the expensive side especially when you look at Nyx Deluxe rockin it in at like 250plat 

So a cube bot is worth almost 50% of a Nyx Deluxe set? 

yes and there's no reason to complain as they're so cute and adorable they should be worth triple nyx deluxe

Could be worse. They could have made it exclusive to a Update 25 bundle for 700p or the like. 100p is a rather fair price. Noggles are 35p and I have way too many of them. Though, now I kinda want them to give the noggles this AI, then my army can patrol the orbiter.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Admiral_Aetius said:

Good luck getting one, it's been ages since it dropped for me

I get one about once a month with the 25% and 50% being about 1-2 times a month for me. What I have difficulties getting are the boosters when I have time to play. Seams like when I get them they show up on days where I can do maybe 1 mission vs days where I have time to farm and just play for hours I log on and get cryotic. Because as someone who enjoys running excavator missions pretty offten I clearly need more of that. :facepalm:

On 2019-05-23 at 12:05 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

something like this?

Image result for gold roomba

we also need Baro to bring a Prisma Roomba, Roomba Vandal, Mara Roomba and Roomba Wraith!

Please tell me the Roomba Vandal and Wraith would have Alad V and the Worm Queen talk to you through them. That would make the Orbiter much more fun.

Funny thing about this topic is the OP has about 2 weeks to get the plat for it as well as a chance of getting a coupon for 25-75% off when it does hit Consoles.

It is not a need to buy item by any means....but if you got the means, buy whatcha like. All our plats will disappear when Warframe officially launches on February 30th, 2022.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Funny thing about this topic is the OP has about 2 weeks to get the plat for it as well as a chance of getting a coupon for 25-75% off when it does hit Consoles.

It is not a need to buy item by any means....but if you got the means, buy whatcha like. All our plats will disappear when Warframe officially launches on February 30th, 2022.

Never said that I had a problem with getting the plat.

Can I get the 500pl for the Stalker bundle? Yes

Is it #*!%ing expensive for no reason? Yes

Is the Roomba expensive for no reason as well? Yes

The coupon only lasts for 2 days, I don't see how that can help.

On 2019-05-23 at 1:52 AM, Loza03 said:

It's a little AI in your ship. It's a more complex decoration than most and probably takes up a bit more server space and took more to make.

You clearly don't understand how these things work, your orbiter is an offline component in the game from where you may access the inventory and other stuff stored server side but the game will only do a "check" for how you have organized your orbiter, it doesn't run the whole thing server side, the thing does its path finding from your machine, and then if you invite someone to your orbiter it does the same, it loads a level for your teammate and then loads your orbiter's configuration, you know the rest p2p connections and all.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx