Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100pl for the Roomba decoration.

1 hour ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

You clearly don't understand how these things work, your orbiter is an offline component in the game from where you may access the inventory and other stuff stored server side but the game will only do a "check" for how you have organized your orbiter, it doesn't run the whole thing server side, the thing does its path finding from your machine, and then if you invite someone to your orbiter it does the same, it loads a level for your teammate and then loads your orbiter's configuration, you know the rest, p2p connections and all.

Fair enough.

Thanks for clearing that up I suppose.

2 hours ago, George_PPS said:

I guess it should be free or just $1 credit for you. 100P is CHEAP. I gifted few to friends as well. 

100p ain't cheap for everyone bud.

We don't have platinum discounts and I surely didn't want to pay 6 bucks for it even though I'll be getting it

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Admiral_Aetius said:

100p ain't cheap for everyone bud.

We don't have platinum discounts and I surely didn't want to pay 6 bucks for it even though I'll be getting it

corrupted mods are fairly lucrative and easy to obtain since one can carry all the keys i think a blind rage can net you 100 at max rank 

Edited by seprent

-100pl for a cleaner ? I dont need it. My orbiter is clinical clean.

-Meow.

-Yes, kitty ?

-Meooooow!

-No, not in yours dreams !

-Meooowwww...

-Oh, for god sake, okay ! But it last time i spend money for this parasitic furry ball !

-Meow !!!

My kavat kitty love it. So it's worth 100pl.

tumblr_mnh1flPnsB1s199fdo1_250.gif

Edited by SgtHotPepper

• 2 weeks later...

Are all of you seriously complaining about a 5-10 dollar ship cosmetic? If you don't want it don't buy it. I know more than half of you have spent double if not triple on many things you regret buying. But seriously it's 10 dollars at the most, some make more money than that per day begging on the street.

P.S QuantuumTech is the 1 true God king in warframe all fear me for I have an arcs plasmor with 30k damage.