Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yureii

Help me with enabling 2FA

first thing, my email didn't recognized by yahoo right now so basically i can't open any email 

any idea how to fix it ?

sorry, english not my first languange 

Does your Email account still exist?

Did you enter your username and password correctly to log into your email account?

Did the email get sent to spam?

4 hours ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

Does your Email account still exist?

Did you enter your username and password correctly to log into your email account?

Did the email get sent to spam?

after i test to acces my email this afternoon, it seems like they're  no longer exist 😩

1 hour ago, yureii said:

after i test to acces my email this afternoon, it seems like they're  no longer exist 😩

you will have to file a support ticket to DE to have them change your connected email to a valid one you will have to supply.
plz bewared as for reason of making sure you are the owner of the account they might ask you various questions to prove you are the owner
like what was the last time you bought plat or a acess of any kind, what mr are you, what was the last item you took from the foundry, how much plat you have. 
what was the name of last enemy you hit that was ragdolled into the future

2 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

you will have to file a support ticket to DE to have them change your connected email to a valid one you will have to supply.
plz bewared as for reason of making sure you are the owner of the account they might ask you various questions to prove you are the owner
like what was the last time you bought plat or a acess of any kind, what mr are you, what was the last item you took from the foundry, how much plat you have. 
what was the name of last enemy you hit that was ragdolled into the future

do i need to email DE  or there is another way. like tweet on twitter or something like that 

Just now, yureii said:

it common if it take too long ?

You are not even close to "long".

They have about 1000 request in a day, so be patient.