Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Neural sensors

FancyBob

2 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

I have a ton of nothing. Let's see how DE'll make a requirement out of that.

They'll accept the challenge, don't underestimate DE

2 hours ago, (PS4)Admiral_Aetius said:

Delete your comment

Edit: sh@t you can't delete, we are DOOMED

Along the lines of "don't give them ideas!!"

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yeah... 90 in 25 minutes with no booster, etc. Dev has confirmed this won't be permanent.Ā 

image.png

Can they wait till Tuesday to fix it, so we can exploit...err take advantage of their unintended generosity?

hace 5 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Yeah... 90 in 25 minutes with no booster, etc. Dev has confirmed this won't be permanent.Ā 

image.png

In this mission, you not farming neural sensors, the neural sensors farming to you, xD

5 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Looks my pile of Control Modules is about to have a friend...

Well they could just make Neural sensors an uncommon drop.

Why is control module even rare?

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

image.png

something similar happened few days ago on ps4. during razorback event an abnormal amount of orokin cells were dropping from hyenas. some of my clan mates formed a team of nekros and kept killing hyenas before facing razorback. they farmed more than 1000 orokin cells within 1~2 hour mission. unfortunately, although it was normal farming, they received an automatic ban for trading for 2 weeks until the issue is investigated.

[DE] Rebecca may you please also check razorback on ps4 as well? it is sad to have friends banned from trade because some mission's drop rate are abnormal.

Ā 

Thank you for your time

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

image.png

I was wondering if something was up. Perhaps to do with Hexanon being the other rare drop and being basically required in uncommon amounts. I see the Neural Sensors dropping about as often as an uncommon resource, whereas Hexanon while being found in packs of 5-10, are being dropped about as often as a rare resource.Ā 

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

image.png

Good to know, I thought it was a deliberate choice to encourage players to try the mode; but I can understand needing more uses for neural sensors before such plenty might be more encouraged.

On 2019-05-26 at 6:30 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

image.png

90 in 25 is nothing, I got 300 in 20 ish mins which led to a nice 2week trade ban xD

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

This isnt the first time they have done something like this.Ā  when Uranus got its rework the galium droprate went through the roof.Ā  It was later tuned back down.Ā  So stock up now

Too late, DE already crashed the drop rate.

En 26/5/2019 a las 16:08, (PS4)Irmao2Vigilante dijo:

"it is sad to have friends banned from trade because some mission's drop rate are abnormal."

Your friends probably got banned not for the OC's drop rate, but for exploiting a bug; one thing is to discover an "abnormal drop rate", but a very different one is farming it as much as possible. Yes, the bug is DE's mistake, but that does not mean in any way that anyone should take advantage of it, at least not as far to form a team of Nekros to squeeze 'till the last drop.

2 minutes ago, Gioaki said:

Your friends probably got banned not for the OC's drop rate, but for exploiting a bug; one thing is to discover an "abnormal drop rate", but a very different one is farming it as much as possible. Yes, the bug is DE's mistake, but that does not mean in any way that anyone should take advantage of it, at least not as far to form a team of Nekros to squeeze 'till the last drop.

To be fair though, this is a new event, so one might reasonably think that the drop rate before the current hotfix is normal as a way to entice players to play the mode more often during said event after the main rewards are received.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gioaki said:

2 week trade bans aern't the result of manual review.Ā  They're the result of automated anti-cheat software that has set thresholds.Ā  The problem is that it's sometimes possible to pass those threshholds in the course of normal play, such as the rare 3x charm buff with a booster on double resource weekend.Ā  Or Silver GroveĀ  Nekros/Hydroid/ChesaĀ  farm.Ā