Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neural sensors

FancyBob

On 2019-05-26 at 2:08 PM, (PS4)Irmao2Vigilante said:

something similar happened few days ago on ps4. during razorback event an abnormal amount of orokin cells were dropping from hyenas. some of my clan mates formed a team of nekros and kept killing hyenas before facing razorback. they farmed more than 1000 orokin cells within 1~2 hour mission. unfortunately, although it was normal farming, they received an automatic ban for trading for 2 weeks until the issue is investigated.

[DE] Rebecca may you please also check razorback on ps4 as well? it is sad to have friends banned from trade because some mission's drop rate are abnormal.

Thank you for your time

My clan went through the same thing.  Untradable drops shouldn't be a trade suspension.

20 hours ago, Gioaki said:

Your friends probably got banned not for the OC's drop rate, but for exploiting a bug; one thing is to discover an "abnormal drop rate", but a very different one is farming it as much as possible. Yes, the bug is DE's mistake, but that does not mean in any way that anyone should take advantage of it, at least not as far to form a team of Nekros to squeeze 'till the last drop.

you say that but nobody asked for stupid high neural sensors, nobody does that quest for the neural sensors, it was only farmed so that people who don't have / want to spend money on the game could get hexanon and even then it was still super hard to get

• 4 weeks later...
Am 26.5.2019 um 19:30 schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Yeah... 90 in 25 minutes with no booster, etc. Dev has confirmed this won't be permanent. 

image.png

I love this game, because the devs are so active here. I dont know any other game there the developer is so active in. All this Livestreams and all of that. 😄 I love u DE <3