Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Days Now

Niffilum

Question

- Sorry if this topic has already been posted but i culdn't find the awnser i was looking for anywhere esle -

Over and over and over again i have played every boss and get nothing except mods and the occational hard-to-find material, and it's been this way a few days now.

Is anyone else having this same issue or is my luck just that bad?

Before this happend i got the rhino, mag, ash, ember and trinity parts from the bosses as usual by following the blueprint and material drop guides.

10 answers to this question

I've been worrying about this a little bit, im at the point where im gathering Ash blueprints and materials and a few patches ago on the boss I was getting Head/Chassis drops nearly every run but not the systems which is the last one I need.

Yet now I get next to nothing, think over the last day I managed to loot a Orokin Cell but not even blueprints anymore, wondering if it was a luck streak of if anyone else is getting a similar effect.

I've run Jackal five times today and at least ten or so times over the last few weeks. Jackal still hasn't dropped the blueprint I need. Feels like I'm back in WoW raiding for that one piece of gear I need and it just never drops. It's not fun running the same boss over and over again and not getting anything. It's even worse when you get a part you already have. :/

Still no where better, spent the last 6 hours raiding Titania very rare he even drops anything let alone what I need, but anyway in the last game session I looted as followed....

1x Orokin Cell

Exactly...

EDIT:

Another 3 hours on and I finally looted the last blueprint.. 2:15am Lol

Edited by xFinal