Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Becoming A Master Next Month

Zachles

I'll be becoming a founder soon too, as long as nothing goes wrong. I'll be buying what I want to buy not what people think I should buy though. Slots, potatoes, colors, scarves, emblems, and some weapons because if I'm not old enough to spend money without someone holding my hand and telling me what to buy then I don't think I should even have money to begin with.

I'll be becoming a founder soon too, as long as nothing goes wrong. I'll be buying what I want to buy not what people think I should buy though. Slots, potatoes, colors, scarves, emblems, and some weapons because if I'm not old enough to spend money without someone holding my hand and telling me what to buy then I don't think I should even have money to begin with.

Well, I only want like, 1000 Platinum worth of stuff. If they don't add anything that I would really want by then, I'll save it until they do. I'm definitely stocking up on Warframe and Weapon inventory slots, as well as Forma, Reactors and Catalysts.

Word to the wise, dont buy any warframes, build them then rush them if you must. you'll save so much platinum. i just bought the first founders pack for 20$ and had 370, got everything i wanted with 100 left over! couldnt imagine what i'd do with 3,210! hunters will be next on my list. and ill probably stop there, im currently not old enough to buy it on my own.. >.> fakng age limits...

#MasterFounderProblems

Edited by AlienTetris

Word to the wise, dont buy any warframes, build them then rush them if you must. you'll save so much platinum. i just bought the first founders pack for 20$ and had 370, got everything i wanted with 100 left over! couldnt imagine what i'd do with 3,210! hunters will be next on my list. and ill probably stop there, im currently not old enough to buy it on my own.. >.> fakng age limits...

#MasterFounderProblems

That was my basic idea. I have a complete Banshee and Nekros set right now, as well as a start on Nyx, Loki, Ember, Rhino and Vauban.

They don't have enough alert missions with Vauban parts, though. It's somewhat frustrating. :|

EDIT: I actually don't have a complete Banshee set. I'm still missing the Systems.

Edited by zachles

Get whatever you want except for crafting materials, weapons, and any frame that isn't Vauban.

But important things first, buy slots. Lots of them.

What's wrong with Vauban?

Oh, nevermind. I think I read that wrong.

Edited by zachles