Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Double Energy Color & Controller Difficulty

CeejAttack

I'm loving having the double energy colors now.  I have some feedback when using a controller though.  Each color on the row is just a small square.  It's really hard to select it when using the controller and not mouse.  would be great if those color squares could be made longer to make it easier for us controller using folk.

Thanks so much for all the hard work on this update! 

I sum up on this, one of my biggest concerns when I saw the preliminary UI. I didn't say anything much because the Arsenal is getting a makeover anyways, so hopefully it's one of the next steps, but still should be adressed before this update hits the consoles.

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

I sum up on this, one of my biggest concerns when I saw the preliminary UI. I didn't say anything much because the Arsenal is getting a makeover anyways, so hopefully it's one of the next steps, but still should be adressed before this update hits the consoles.

You're right.  Better to change now before it gets to console or they'll get so much more feedback on it being difficult.   I think the arsenal UI makeover is still quite a ways out based on what they mentioned on the devstream