Warfame Prime Time #248: Tonight at 7 p.m!

[DE]Rebecca

PRIMETIME-MAY23.jpg

Rebecca and Danielle are ready to take on Update 25: The Jovian Concord. Operation: Hostile Mergers is live for a limited time, and tonight, they will earn their Spectra and Glaxion Vandals! Or at least, try to. We here a certain Demolyst may crash the party.... But we're not concerned because we've invited Megan to help us out - all the way from California!

PLUS, don’t miss the Nitain Twitch Drop, newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and giveaways!

See you here tonight, May 23rd at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

21 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Or at least, try to.

You'll be fine, if you already did the missions that lead to the endurance, shouldn't take longer than 30 minutes, the time you have until fan art, if not, not so lucky.

And they link for your twitch channel doesn't redirect to my twitch app on my mobile.

Webpage not available

The webpage at intent://m.twitch.tv/warframe/profile?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fm.twitch.tv%2Fwarframe%2Fprofile%3Fdesktop-redirect%3Doffline_channel#Intent;package=tv.twitch.android.app;scheme=twitch;S.market_referrer=utm_campaign%3Dchannel_profile%26utm_source%3Dmwc;S.browser_fallback_url=market%3A%2F%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dtv.twitch.android.app;end;could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

27 minutes ago, BroPsycho said:

please add broken war blue print in simaris store. its missing 

You can get the broken war BP from Stalker and the blade and hilt from sentients on Lua so I don't think Simaris will sell it.

18 minutes ago, Acked94 said:

Will it be streamed on (and more importantly will there be giveaways on) Mixer?

Asking for a friend... :zenurik:

Every Prime Time Stream uses Restream.io so yes, the Stream will be on Mixer aswell.

20 minutes ago, (XB1)AmeliaHero said:

Great new but not as great for those who live in UK like me 😔 00:00 in the morning... Gonna miss the twitch drop and everything again. 

The dev streams are impossible for me to catch in australia.  They’re at 2am here.  I can stay up to 1 am and I can wake up at 4am, but I have not seen 2am for a very very long time.

6 minutes ago, CeejAttack said:

Twitch drop is Nitian Extract for watching the stream

ok guess im watching it then because since they removed nightwave until s2 i cant get nitain extract, do we just get it for watching?

1 minute ago, xd_Dook said:

ok guess im watching it then because since they removed nightwave until s2 i cant get nitain extract, do we just get it for watching?

Just need to make sure you link your warframe account with your twitch account and then watch to get the drop.  Usually it's for at least 30mins of watching to get it.  

You can link here if you need to:    https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

You can also watch on mixer if you prefer that platform.  same applies for linking there too.

Archived