Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magus Lockdown breaks AI from following you

AkuVonFramenstein

2 examples.

- eidolon lures, that are hit by magus lockdown, then killed and hacked - don't follow the player. Telling it to hold position/follow does nothing.

- pets (in my case Venari) - got hit by radiation proc, hit my pets with magus lockdown - they stopped following me. They now just stand in place and do nothing.

haven't tested this on venari and not on the lures after the last update, but i did dozents of eidolon hunts since i use magus lockdown and neither my 'own' lures nor that of team mates shown this behavior when i void-dash by them... not, that they even should be affected by it.

so either this is new and because of an unintended glitch that came with the update or it was one of the many other bugs still apparent in the eidolon mission.

i did manage to tether my moa when getting a rad-proc (those radium barrels in the cloud-city are a good way to rad-proc oneself) but as far as i can tell he only got the lockdown and neither any ai-misbehaviour nor even the damage from it... might be because the rad proc on me had already ended before the tether did.

the damn lures sure are buggy since the beginning, so i wouldn't be suprised some changes had some 'unexpected consequences' on them.