Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redirection Is Better Than Vitality?

Zachles

Question

9 answers to this question

more shields = less need t o worry about your health (minus toxics and NM). If you have 400 shield/ 400 health and get hit for 500 you now have 0/300, repeat 3 more times, you die (assuming shields reach full). If you have 1000 shield /200 hp and get hit for 500, then 500 more, get to cover and not take a shot to the face, you get to have 1000/200 again. 

Shields regenerate, health usually doesn't. If you have a huge shield pool and you can avoid damage long enough to regenerate it, you only need enough health to survive the occasional run-in with a poison cloud.

If you try to mod your health up instead, once it's low, it's hard to get back up because there aren't as many health orbs.

The only time Vitality is better than Redirection is if you are fighting a bunch of toxic ancients, ice hazard (kinda) and nightmare mod no shield hazard (which is randomly selected)

I agree. I can't run Cyath or Xini without dying because I accidentally run into a Toxic Ancient. :|

Health is better if you're running rage/quick thinking. If you really can't decide just use Vigor.

Just got Vigor from a Nightmare mission. I think I'll use that, possibly coupled with Redirection.

Edited by zachles