Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod to change sniper camera to over the shoulder.

Ecchi-Bunny

I don't know where else to post this, and I looked up lightly about this topic and didnt find much in line of this.

So here goes, I love rifle's in this game, and I love seeing over the shoulder of my frame the recoil the animation the everything.  But snipers are the only weapon that I can't see all that on and it irks me. It irks me enough to avoid using snipers if I can help it.   Now that we got a new sniper that looks and sounds awesome and has fun mechanics.  

Is possible to have a mod to make snipers camera act like that of rifles, where its over the shoulder and even if we zoom it doesn't become an FPS, because if I wanted FPS I would not be playing Warframe.

Just now, Ecchi-Bunny said:

I don't know where else to post this, and I looked up lightly about this topic and didnt find much in line of this.

So here goes, I love rifle's in this game, and I love seeing over the shoulder of my frame the recoil the animation the everything.  But snipers are the only weapon that I can't see all that on and it irks me. It irks me enough to avoid using snipers if I can help it.   Now that we got a new sniper that looks and sounds awesome and has fun mechanics.  

Is possible to have a mod to make snipers camera act like that of rifles, where its over the shoulder and even if we zoom it doesn't become an FPS, because if I wanted FPS I would not be playing Warframe.

I believe there is a setting you can toggle to turn off sniper scopes.  Not 100% on that...more like 70%

1 minute ago, CeejAttack said:

I believe there is a setting you can toggle to turn off sniper scopes.  Not 100% on that...more like 70%

It only removes the UI flair of a sniper. It doesn't make it over the shoulder, its still the same zoom and everything.

1 minute ago, Ecchi-Bunny said:

It only removes the UI flair of a sniper. It doesn't make it over the shoulder, its still the same zoom and everything.

Oh, I gotcha.

Maybe that could be something they could add to a riven stat for snipers.

Edited by CeejAttack
  • Like 1

Its not really logical to have them look over the shoulder since when using snipers you only look through the scope, but then again its a 3rd person space ninja game and no dont add this as a mod add it as a toggle setting.

1 minute ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

Its not really logical to have them look over the shoulder since when using snipers you only look through the scope, but then again its a 3rd person space ninja game and no dont add this as a mod add it as a toggle setting.

I'm asking it to be added, thinking mod way since it needs some drawback for what you get. Since without that zoom you have better situational awareness.