Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime

shut

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt Ash prime, since on the previous live stream (13 i think) Mynki (the lead graphics guy) said that Ash is the one frame that he wants to go back and take a look at and fix.

It actually makes sense for it to be Ash in that case. They can fix him up and then promote the fixes by giving him a primed warframe to go work for. That's what they did with Mag. 

So, what do you guys want to see/think we're going to see for the next Prime that they're making?

Who do I think? Ember or Loki.

Who do I want? Trinity. Trinity. A thousand times, Trinity.

Maaaaaaaaaybe Saryn, if Trinity is out of the question. I think she would have an interesting design.

Edited by Haldos

I didn't see any other threads about this, so I thought I'd take the liberty of making one myself.

So, what do you guys want to see/think we're going to see for the next Prime that they're making?

Keeping fingers crossed for a Loki. XD

Loki prime

It absolutely needs to be Loki. We have an all-around warframe in Excalibur, a tanky defensive warframe in Frost, and now a Mage-y offensive support in Mag. We don't have anything for stealth or heavy melee-focus. We also have two of the three starter frames Primed. Making Loki Prime next fills both of those gaps.

It also makes sense, in my opinion, to go back and do the older frames first. It's really frustrating in a way to see newer frames like Frost get primes first, when the older frames could use some love.

I doubt Ash prime, since on the previous live stream (13 i think) Mynki (the lead graphics guy) said that Ash is the one frame that he wants to go back and take a look at and fix.

Absolutely baffling to me because I think Ash is one of, if not the best looking frames in my opinion (especially with Locust Helmet). For example:

Warframe-Ash_zpsc10c979e.png

Hell, if anything, the two new recent frames that have come out (Nova and Necro) look pretty terrible I think. Necro looks like some freaky skeleton (remember, there's supposed to be a person in that suit) and Nova has pony legs, wierd body proportions and a freaky long neck.

I hope Ash doesn't get ruined and that he becomes a Prime soon.

bobafetthotmail, on 28 Sept 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

Female Rhino Prime.

/win

/endthread

PsychedelicSnake, on 28 Sept 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

Fixed.

BigGurl.jpg

Wishes Granted... XD

(Female Rhino was created by fellow Tenno 3Jane)

Original Thread Here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/52966-warframe-the-gender-swaps-by-3jane/#entry545270

Edited by sushidubya

Let's see which primes we had so far:Excalibur(Offensive), Frost(Tank), Mag(Caster), So the next on the list must be Stealth, So either Loki or Ash

Most likely Loki because Excalibur is offensive and Ash is also offensive, So Loki would most likely be the new frame.

now hear me out...he's the first Ash...so he must be Ash Prime.

but seriously...i want Ash Prime too...he's somehow even cooler then Excalibur, the main character of this game (or so i thought)...

273px-Ash_with_Latron_Prime.jpg

Ash is the most space ninja frame.

And according to DE: "Ash is a reflection of ancient history". Sound more like a ninja / assassin and definitely not a samurai with golden shiny stuff on its equipment. In my opinion Ash shouldn't be a prime. Btw. not every warframe should have a prime version. 

-1 for ash prime.

To me it looks like each primed version had a lotus sign on non-prime frame.

My vote goes to Rhino Loki and maybe Trinity ...

Edited by Voidflow

Ash is the most space ninja frame.

And according to DE: "Ash is a reflection of ancient history". Sound more like a ninja / assassin and definitely not a samurai with golden shiny stuff on its equipment. In my opinion Ash shouldn't be a prime. Btw. not every warframe should have a prime version. 

-1 for ash prime.

To me it looks like each primed version had a lotus sign on non-prime frame.

My vote goes to Rhino Loki and maybe Trinity ...

Then Ash Vandal =D? But anyways I'm seriously hoping for Ash Prime.