Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Limit in Jovian Concord ???? Heading to extraction and just got mission failed...

Sepharoth

I just got a mission failed for no reason doing the first mission in the Jovian Concord. I defended each point that I needed and the way point for extraction popped up. So I ran around collecting everything and was heading for the extraction point when out of nowhere, the mission just failed. I thought this was supposed to be an endless mission type. So after defending all 4 points and getting the extraction way point, is there some sort of time limit to get there or the game will just fail ?

So basically, as soon as the extraction point pops up and you want to leave just run straight to it and forget everything else. Well, that kinda means it isn't really an endless mission if you can't run around and collect all the goodies before extracting out without the mission failing. I hope they think about that because I like to pick everything up and the tileset, while very beautiful and interesting is quite massive and takes awhile to collect everything. If you are not defending a point, then demolysts should not spawn thus allowing you to run around and collect everything. But as soon as you activate a point, then the game spawns a demolyst.

8 hours ago, Sepharoth said:

So basically, as soon as the extraction point pops up and you want to leave just run straight to it and forget everything else. Well, that kinda means it isn't really an endless mission if you can't run around and collect all the goodies before extracting out without the mission failing. I hope they think about that because I like to pick everything up and the tileset, while very beautiful and interesting is quite massive and takes awhile to collect everything. If you are not defending a point, then demolysts should not spawn thus allowing you to run around and collect everything. But as soon as you activate a point, then the game spawns a demolyst.

Demolysts only spawn if you activate towers, otherwise towers are invincible. Something else happened here, like you staying around too long without doing objectives or something, bugging out, or not successfully defending the points. If you fail points you still get the rotation afaik, but failing all 4 fails the mission.