Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secret Robot Love, Locked Rooms & "The Partnership"-Fragments! Explore The Remastered Jupiter-Gas-City!

Fabpsi

Heyho Spaceninjas ^-^
SPOILERS: If you haven't finished the Chimera Prologue some of the stuff I'll show might be a surprise for you! 

As you all know, Update 25 got released on PC. One of the major points of this Update is the remastered Jupiter-Gas-City! 
(Not sure what I am talking about? Take a look at this video:)

Spoiler

I am not done with exploring, but I still want to share what I have found so far and give you a little "how to"-guide for certain things.

Hidden/Locked Rooms:

Spoiler

Some of the orange doors in the Jupiter Tileset are locked and have some strange, flickering symbols in the middle:

d9e0e636b7.jpg

(Most of the times those doors can be found in the slightly bigger tileset-parts of the Gas City. The orange doors are always guaranteed to spawn in certain rooms. Furthermore the order of the symbols on them is always the same too. )
The problem: The doors won't open automatically!

"How can I unlock this door?"
You have to activate multiple control-panels in the correct order to unlock the door.

"What is the correct order?"
Each symbol on the door represents 1 symbol that can be found at the control panels. The correct order is always from top to bottom (in my case it would be circle, triangle, square)

"Where are those control-panels?"
All of the control-panels are always in the same tileset-part in which the locked door is located. (That means that you don't have to jump into another room and look around there)
After some searching you will come across this:

5412d769e1.jpg

The Control-Panels are behind this cover:  But gueeesss what? Exactly, you have to unlock those covers first! (isn't that great - those darn corpus-security-systems..)

"Well, how can I open those covers?"
You can open the covers by destroying 1 of those bad-boy power boxes:
3b337c4111.jpg

This box emits not only a little bit of red light, but also a humming electro sound (you know the kind, "Bzzzzzzszszsss"...okay back to topic) a few shots with a weapon of your choice and it's...let's say "deactivated" ^^'
Note: This box is always in the same room as the rest (orange locked door and control panels!)

"What now?"
After destroying it, you go back to the control-panel-cover. (you will see that it's open now) As soon as you hit "x" on the first panel it will activate a timer. During this timer you have to activate all control panels in the correct order to open the locked door. So make sure you know where they are (tip: you will see a small symbol on the minimap) 
7e3f3e92d7.jpg

If you can't make it in time on your first try: no worries. You can always try it again and again and again (it is not closed after 1 fail^^)
Annnnd if you were fast enough, the door will open!
257f804760.jpg

"Well great, another small room. But what's in it for me? Why should I do this stuff?"

Inside this room you will find a special purple-corpus-cache that holds 1 of multiple Captura-scenes!
(as far as I can tell it seems to be random which one you get)
0706c55738.jpg

But wait! That's not all! Take a look inside the other room at the end of this small room:

2055608072.jpg

Hidden technology, suspicious looking corpus, sentient enemies....
The Amalgam units inside the secret rooms are somewhat special. They seem to be the units that appear shadowed in the "Sentient" tab of the codex upon being scanned, instead of normal amalgam units that appear in the Corpus tab. Thank you @Xolot for this important information!

We have to get in there! And yes, we can get in this room too!
"How can I open the 2nd door after I just unlocked the 1st one?!"

(Joke answer:) You need a weapon which can shoot through the door. (anything with punchtrough does the trick for that) Aim at one of the sentient/amalgam-enemies and Bang!

4381fe8ccb.jpg

The enemy will pop out of it's restrictions and will try to attack you!
0016414372.jpg

"well...funny I guess. But the door is still locked. That didn't change anything."
(Correct Answer)
Okayokay, you got me. Change into your Operator mode and shoot at the door with your Operator weapon = it will open asap!
Note:This is an Eidolon case of "shoot it with Operator", not a Profit-Taker case. In other words, you specifically need Void damage - the second door will NOT unlock with max rank Virtuos Spike, Surge, Forge or Trojan equipped! (Thank you @ToaMimrik for figuring that out!)

Inside the room you will find another 1 of those fancy purple-corpus-caches in a corner = another Captura-scene!
af77c125ee.jpg

That's all about the hidden/locked Rooms

If you are looking just for pictures or another written guide about the locked doors, here you go:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1753182249  (this one has 10 doors with the locations of every control panel / red electric box and whatnot.)
Special thanks to @Briggston for such quality and effort! ❤️

Or, if you want to see the exact location of some of the orange doors, feel free to check out the following youtube videos/playlist:
Credits for this goes to @RX-3DR❤️ Thank you very very much 😄 

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

"The Partnership" Fragments
Maybe you saw it already in your codex, maybe not....but there are new small, scanable things hidden in the Jupiter-Gas-City tileset! Similar to Kurias you have to scan them with your Codex-Scanner. (You can also use Helios and let him scan the fragments. Much easier! So fast! Such Tech! Wow!

Spoiler

a8cdfc3cae.jpg

edit: the 3rd post in this thread shows the exact location of all the fragments! (it consists of the most important screenshots, shared&posted by the players in this thread ❤️ )
Here a picture that shows how they can look:

7f37dfadfa.jpg
and here all the lore that comes with the codex-entries:

Spoiler

fbec57b371.jpg
0580335aac.jpg
c1248a6824.jpg
b1c0b90b7e.jpg
60b4b0e6b4.jpg
6a868a4f2f.jpg
218bb382f6.jpg
159df1a290.jpg

Eastereggs / Funny Things:
Roomba 2.0:
Are you tired, Tenno? Is there no energy left in your Warframe but you still want to travel across the map in style? No worries, the newest Corpus-tech got you covered:

Spoiler

(found this online, not my own^^' Credits for this clip to Zanagoth)

Hidden Robot Love:
If you take a close look around, you might come across Daphnis and Chloe making out. You don't know Daphnis and Chloe? Well all of the newest Corpus Robots are talking about those 2:
Spoiler

832f2cd8d5.jpg

31f5fd3bc7.jpg

Hidden under an elevator they found the perfect place to...okay I honestly have no idea what they are doing. Is it love? or a deadly battle for dominance? On the gas fields of Jupiter, sometimes it can be hard to distinguish.
Edit: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daphnis_and_Chloe 
Thank you for sending me this link! (And I thought someone in the DE-office just revealed a secret romance at the work place....but noooo, it seems to be a reference to an ancienct greek novel 😅)

Bio-Engineerin-Convention:
You remember those secret labs in the Corpus-Gas-City? Welllll, sometimes Alad-V has a few more Corpus in the Lab...for ...security reasons? Or I interupted them during a convention where they showed their newest clone-tests in action, idk~

Spoiler

e737d2aa67.jpg

What's in the box?
No - really, what is inside of this little container?

Spoiler

There are multiple hidden containers out there. This one is for example at the top of this room and can not be scanned or picked up!I don't know what to do with it. It has 2 purple lights... I want to know it's secrets o.o8f2da520ac.jpg
c2037565ad.jpg
bd61108c79.jpg
3d4aab7246.jpg

Here a different one:
5692E636A082FA073B102183C1222BA69D78B567

That's all so far ^-^
Feel free to share what you found in the remastered Tileset! I can't wait to see other funny things, or maybe even the real reason behind those purple-light-boxes o.o
Cheers,
Fabpsi~ XctPENl.gif

Edited by Fabpsi
~ robot penguins
  • Like 14

Am 23.5.2019 um 22:44 schrieb Vesiga:

I hope we get those fragments as a ship deco. thanks for posting. I didn't even think there would be scanables! 

Yes! That would be amazing.

Edit: 
This post shows the locations of all Partnership Fragments in a better overview! (it consists of the different (and most important) screenshots people shared&posted in this thread ❤️)
I will update this post as good as possible with better/other screenshots.

IMPORTANT: Use Helios! (Srsly this little friend will make it a lot easier for you to find the hidden fragments because he will scan them automatically!)
Partnership-Fragments:
(Thanks to @Xandis for the correct order!)

Fragment #1/8

Spoiler

9a157d9e44.jpg

You normally enter from 1 of the sides. (left or right) If you then go outside and turn to the left it can be found in the little corner there. Waypoint shows the location on the map
4de8c7e3db.jpg

Fragment #2/8

Spoiler

The huge Turbine Room. (room will guaranteed spawn in a sabotage mission on Jupiter) Waypoint shows the location on the map
unknown.png
When you are at the edge of the platform, jump around it! In the corner sits Fragment #2:
9b66e67ed5.jpg 

Fragment #3/8

Spoiler

1 of the possible extraction-point-tiles. Jump on top of the construction-crane at the corner of the map. The red circle marks the position of the Fragment
354b404bac.jpg
WBSOn7w.jpg
(fragment is on the left side of the Warframe)

Fragment #4/8

Spoiler

9ORaGKX.jpg
If you enter this bigger room at the top, as shown in the picture above, jump to the lowest level:
vezui3U.jpg
Search at the bottom of the pillar in the background. Near 1 of the small stairs should be a tiny gap. Inside of it is this Partnership Fragment:
1b5bef3ca0.jpg

Fragment #5/8

Spoiler

7595c3f433.jpg
fvIz7lA.jpg
standing on this platform, jump around the "pillar" (shown in this picture on the right) Behind it you will find this Fragment:
T0dH6JM.jpg

Fragment #6/8

Spoiler

6d0829fb05.jpg

start jumping to the top of the big pipe in the background. When you arrive at the end of the pipe, take a look at one of the ventilators at the wall next to you.
72703012cb.jpg
bcb3a385f2.jpg

Fragment #7/8

Spoiler

53e3584bc5.jpg
After entering the small room, jump between the pipes to the top. There is a small "railing" where you can stand on. If you now look at the center part, you will see 1 Fragment near the middle. Waypoint shows the location on the map
ad6ce5e1f0.jpg

Fragment #8/8

Spoiler

At the bottom of the room, next to the spinning part (here in the middle of the screenshot)
EE6a01j.jpg
dkXo1X8.jpg

Special Thanks to @Vesiga, @Brachion, @-InV-igo95862, @--Brandt-- for some of the screenshots & for helping out! 

8 out of 8 Partnership Fragments found!  All in all: the perfect size for a decoration ^-^

Edited by Fabpsi
~ Big edit to show all Partnership Fragments in 1 post~
  • Like 14

vor 31 Minuten schrieb [DE]Skree:

Thanks for sharing your findings, Fabpsi!
The BioEngineering Convention you seem to have interrupted has been cancelled. Thanks for reporting! ❤️

Hehe, good to know! Always glad to help while having fun ❤️ 
Maybe the Corpus-participants of that Convention went on to do something better...maybe creating a Roomba-Robot-Wars Minigame :3 (Okay I am dreaming again xD)

vor 47 Minuten schrieb (XB1)The Neko Otaku:

I hope the fragaments do become a decoration, and this title set looks so fun to explore hope that console build doesn't take too long to get here.

Oh boy it makes a lot of fun. Specialy the more open parts of the tilesets are refreshing. Most of the times you can find smaller interactable objects, e.g. pipes you can shoot so they explode and hit the enemie with fire, different type of barrels. In some bigger parts are even a fewpanels you can hack:
dc8b61a735.jpg

Just hacked the one on the right (blue=powered). When all 3 towers are hacked, a huge electrical explosion happens in the middle ^-^
Sure some might always just sprint&jump ahead - no problem with our movement system^^' But exploring things can be fun aswell. Soo...yea, take all the time you need when this update comes to consoles 🙂

vor 45 Minuten schrieb Vesiga:

[snip]

Thank you for sharing! Yea my Helios got one in the last room aswell, no idea where that one was hidden ^^'

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Vesiga:

I'm also gonna lose my mind trying to find the thing that opens the doors with the shapes lmao. 

yea, the red-electro-box which opens the covers is hidden really good. Most of the times somewhere near the ceiling or in a dark corner...takes me a lot of time too xD 

Edited by Fabpsi
~~
  • Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Sitchrea:

Dang, those pictures don't do a good job of showing what room that is.

I'll use the minimap-schematic shown in the first one. If I can find the same looking room somewhere I'll post a better one xD

8 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

I'll use the minimap-schematic shown in the first one. If I can find the same looking room somewhere I'll post a better one xD

can the thing youre supposed to destroy for the doors spawn in ANY room in the tileset? or is it the specific room. cause I'm gonna have an aneurysm finding this >_> 

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Vesiga:

can the thing youre supposed to destroy for the doors spawn in ANY room in the tileset? or is it the specific room. cause I'm gonna have an aneurysm finding this >_> 

It is in the same room where the rest is located (the orange door & the panels)
Made an edit in my first comment to make it clear^^'

e.g where it can hide: here in this room when you walk in at the top right corner, completely not visible, only if you are standing right under it (that one took me very long)

Spoiler

dd8254dec5.jpg

7442b33147.jpg

Edited by Fabpsi

I also  IEfnLMI.jpg can't find the thing to destroy in this room and i'm gonna feel really stupid when/if I do

Edit: OMGGG IT'S IN THE DOOR THAT OPENS WHEN OBJECTS COME OUT OF IT. THAT'S CRUEL

Edited by Vesiga

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Sitchrea:

Dang, those pictures don't do a good job of showing what room that is.

Found the room now in my game!
Here some (hopefully) better pictures for #1

Spoiler

9a157d9e44.jpg

you normally enter from 1 of the sides. If you then go outside and turn to the left it is in the little corner there:

4de8c7e3db.jpg

Edited by Fabpsi
~ robot penguins

My only question is, where did the kurias get moved to? Found the new version of the tall corner hall with the pipes, went to go see if the kuria was still there, but the pipe has been replaced with a catwalk. No kuria on my scanner.

EDIT: Found it, I hadn't checked the room the catwalk leads into. Its setting on a barrel by the lockers.b4e2c70a0841c9b3f11bdabe2f54a855.jpgb0ed8efe833bd39cac8c208d4676bc96.jpg

Edited by Dragmod

hace 9 minutos, Dragmod dijo:

My only question is, where did the kurias get moved to? Found the new version of the tall corner hall with the pipes, went to go see if the kuria was still there, but the pipe has been replaced with a catwalk. No kuria on my scanner.

Found a kuria there, can't remember where as I forgot to document it though

Would like to add to the main post that the amalgam units inside the secret rooms are somewhat special, and seem to be the units that appear shadowed in the "Sentient" tab of the codes upon being scanned, instead of normal amalgam units that appear in the Corpus tab

• Like 2

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Xolot:

Would like to add to the main post that the amalgam units inside the secret rooms are somewhat special, and seem to be the units that appear shadowed in the "Sentient" tab of the codes upon being scanned, instead of normal amalgam units that appear in the Corpus tab

added! Thank you very much for this information.

I also edited the 3rd post in this thread so it shows an overview of the different Partnership-Fragments locations (that way people who might come across this thread don't have to scroll through the huge amount of screenshots in every different post, they only have to look at the 3rd post here instead^^')
So far we have 7 out of 8! Nice.
Sadly I forgot to remember which fragment had which number when I scanned it...so there is that xD 😅

btw: I also found a weird looking box with 2 purple lights on it (more screenshots in the main post)

Spoiler

bd61108c79.jpg
3d4aab7246.jpg

no idea what that is...

Edited by Fabpsi
~box

hace 27 minutos, Fabpsi dijo:

added! Thank you very much for this information.

I also edited the 3rd post in this thread so it shows an overview of the different Partnership-Fragments locations (that way people who might come across this thread don't have to scroll through the huge amount of screenshots in every different post, they only have to look at the 3rd post here instead^^')
So far we have 7 out of 8! Nice.
Sadly I forgot to remember which fragment had which number when I scanned it...so there is that xD 😅

Considering that without all the data you gathered here I wouldn't even have found the secrets room, should be me the one saying thanks for all that info to you

Gonna add a bit more

In one mission I found the rare Kucumatz once, that is called Amalgam Arca Kucumatz, cause it wields an Arca Plasmor instead of the normal laser

Also found 2 Amalgam machinists in different rooms, those are described in the wiki as such:

"Amalgam Cinder Machinists lack the ability to deploy Amalgam Ospreys, and are equipped with an unknown type of flame thrower instead of the Cyanex"

Their description also states that their flamethrower is strong enough to melt Sentient armor... wonder if these rare units are Alad's main plan to kill the Ropalolyst...

The Wiki describes other 2 I've yet to see:

"Amalgam Arca Heqet wield an Arca Titron hammer instead of sniper rifles"

"Amalgam Phase Moa gain the ability to throw energy spheres"

By the silhouettes, the missing one seems to be a Rare Amalgam Satyr

5 hours ago, Fabpsi said:

C. (Confirmed to be Fragment #???)

Reveal hidden contents

53e3584bc5.jpg
After entering the small room, jump between the pipes to the top. There is a small "railing" where you can stand on. If you now look at the center part, you will see 1 Fragment near the middle. Waypoint shows the location on the map
ad6ce5e1f0.jpg

D. (Confirmed to be Fragment #???)

Reveal hidden contents

3c623dee0b.jpg
If you enter this bigger room at the top, as shown in the picture above, jump to the lowest level:
dbb73ae1b8.jpg
Search at the bottom of the pillar in the background. Near 1 of the small stairs should be a tiny gap. Inside of it is this Partnership Fragment:
1b5bef3ca0.jpg

G: (Confirmed to be Fragment#???)

Reveal hidden contents

1 of the possible extraction-point-tiles. Jump on top of the construction-crane at the corner of the map. The red circle marks the position of the Fragment
354b404bac.jpg
WBSOn7w.jpg
(fragment is on the left side of the Warframe)

C is 7/8, D is 4/8, and G is 3/8