Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secret Robot Love, Locked Rooms & "The Partnership"-Fragments! Explore The Remastered Jupiter-Gas-City!

Fabpsi

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Xandis:

C is 7/8, D is 4/8, and G is 3/8

Thank you very much for clarifying the order ❤️ (I edited my post so it fits)
With that edit i can finally say: the list in the 3rd post is complete & correct, yay 😄 

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins

vor 3 Minuten schrieb --Excalibur--Umbra--:

Has anyone found the location of 6/8?

Yes, all locations are visible in the 3rd post in this thread.
Here, let me quote it ^-^

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Fabpsi:

Fragment #6

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

6d0829fb05.jpg

start jumping to the top of the big pipe in the background. When you arrive at the end of the pipe, take a look at one of the ventilators at the wall next to you.
72703012cb.jpg
bcb3a385f2.jpg

I just wanted to get more screenshots of #4, not having a mini map or map screenshot in general made it slightly difficult. Also your screenshot having a ship in the background threw me off and made me think there was multiple instances of the tileset.

Spoiler

9ORaGKX.jpg

Waypoint is where the fragment was when I was looking for it.

vezui3U.jpg

Edited by --Brandt--
  • Like 1

vor 6 Minuten schrieb --Brandt--:

I just wanted to get more screenshots of #4, not having a mini map or map screenshot in general made it slightly difficult.

Replaced my screenshots, thank you for sharing!

• Like 1

Not sure if this is added, there is an orange door in the sabotage area, which could mean it is guaranteed to spawn. It only need 3 consoles which are easy to find within the sabotage room.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb kyori:

Not sure if this is added, there is an orange door in the sabotage area, which could mean it is guaranteed to spawn. It only need 3 consoles which are easy to find within the sabotage room.

hya ^-^
Yup, the orange doors are always guaranteed to spawn in certain rooms. Furthermore the order of the symbols on them is always the same too. Clarified it in my 1st post, thank you!

Oh and another helpful player sent me a pm with a link that should clear out the history of Daphnis & Chloe, the 2 loving robots!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daphnis_and_Chloe
(And I thought someone in the DE-office just revealed a secret romance at the work place....but noooo, it seems to be a reference to an ancienct greek novel 😅)

Gerade eben schrieb Exelcto:

Any idea why can't I open inner doors in secret rooms although I'm using weapon with punch trough? :C

You have to change into your Operator mode! (okay I really should make it clear that the part with "shooting through the wall" is just a joke from my side xD) 
So yea, shoot it with your operator weapon and it will open asap!

Just now, Fabpsi said:

You have to change into your Operator mode! (okay I really should make it clear that the part with "shooting through the wall" is just a joke from my side xD) 
So yea, shoot it with your operator weapon and it will open asap!

OHHH CRAAAAAAP, ok ty xD

Before original alad is a large testing room. A Hyena crushed a crewman's head in. A fleet of moa are dangled over liquid and some are kinda paddling like when you hold a dog over water.

There are mini razorbacks and razorback like equipped Jackals neat the end of original Alads arena.

In one of the new spy vents is a dead worker and a box of random tools.

Also I foudn a box like on the image buy it looked pink, I also didnt find the room but Ill keep looking

EDIT: it was in the next room or maybe it was another one cause I had to destroy another box. Rooms I found in:Reactor room, room that usually has a ship shooting at you form outside also has a moving cargo

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

vor 50 Minuten schrieb AwkwardLazarow:

in which room can we find this door, can I see your minimap where you found your door

Not sure where this exact door was located (made a few runs and found a few doors)
But here are some locations of orange locked doors:

Spoiler

bc8a37d039.jpg
92a3e583df.jpg
dc1eb719d3.jpg
4b7ccd0d1a.jpg
b21d93f985.jpg
768195113b.jpg
fc67b56372.jpg
ca9a23882c.jpg

You can encounter multiple orange doors in 1 run^^

Edited by Fabpsi

I found the room for the reactor but it is a wide door and its orange just like the others only other size, it does not have any shapes on it for how to open but it has 1010 on it and corpus writing above it idk what that means, i found the access panel and destroyed it and still nothing on the door the hatches for the buttons opened but i do not know what to do with them as none of the shapes are displayed.

EDIT: ok so I got it, it was top to bottom buttons, from the top one to the bottom but it opened another smal orange door at the bottom of the tile who also did not have any symbols on it. The big orange door did not open

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

Are you sure you have to hit the door symbols in the correct order? I opened 2 so far (one with 3 and one with 4 symbols) before coming across this post and did not pay any attention at all to the order other than picking the order that seemed fastest/easiest based on the location of the terminals. It's not impossible that I accidentally did both in the correct order but what would be the odds... 1 / (4! * 3!) = 1/144 I think?

It's definitely timed though, there's even a countdown when you hit the first terminal... and it's a tight fit 🙂

Edit: can also confirm that the Kuria are still around, I found one while wall-jumping around looking for the door terminals.

Edited by Moscatinka

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Moscatinka:

Are you sure you have to hit the door symbols in the correct order? 🙂

Yup, I am sure about that! (feel free to try a different order on one of the doors you already opened in a mission before^^) Most of the time the terminal right next to the door is the last one you have to activate, but even that might not be the case every single time.
So I guess you got lucky by accident, yay ^-^

23 hours ago, Fabpsi said:

Yes! That would be amazing.

Edit: 
This post shows the locations of all Partnership Fragments in a better overview! (it consists of the different (and most important) screenshots people shared&posted in this thread ❤️)
I will update this post as good as possible with better/other screenshots.

IMPORTANT: Use Helios! (Srsly this little friend will make it a lot easier for you to find the hidden fragments because he will scan them automatically!)
Partnership-Fragments:
(Thanks to @Xandis for the correct order!)

Fragment #1/8

Reveal hidden contents

9a157d9e44.jpg

You normally enter from 1 of the sides. (left or right) If you then go outside and turn to the left it can be found in the little corner there. Waypoint shows the location on the map
4de8c7e3db.jpg

Fragment #2/8

Reveal hidden contents

The huge Turbine Room. (room will guaranteed spawn in a sabotage mission on Jupiter) Waypoint shows the location on the map
unknown.png
When you are at the edge of the platform, jump around it! In the corner sits Fragment #2:
9b66e67ed5.jpg 

Fragment #3/8

Reveal hidden contents

1 of the possible extraction-point-tiles. Jump on top of the construction-crane at the corner of the map. The red circle marks the position of the Fragment
354b404bac.jpg
WBSOn7w.jpg
(fragment is on the left side of the Warframe)

Fragment #4/8

Reveal hidden contents

9ORaGKX.jpg
If you enter this bigger room at the top, as shown in the picture above, jump to the lowest level:
vezui3U.jpg
Search at the bottom of the pillar in the background. Near 1 of the small stairs should be a tiny gap. Inside of it is this Partnership Fragment:
1b5bef3ca0.jpg

Fragment #5/8

Reveal hidden contents

7595c3f433.jpg
fvIz7lA.jpg
standing on this platform, jump around the "pillar" (shown in this picture on the right) Behind it you will find this Fragment:
T0dH6JM.jpg

Fragment #6/8

Reveal hidden contents

6d0829fb05.jpg

start jumping to the top of the big pipe in the background. When you arrive at the end of the pipe, take a look at one of the ventilators at the wall next to you.
72703012cb.jpg
bcb3a385f2.jpg

Fragment #7/8

Reveal hidden contents

53e3584bc5.jpg
After entering the small room, jump between the pipes to the top. There is a small "railing" where you can stand on. If you now look at the center part, you will see 1 Fragment near the middle. Waypoint shows the location on the map
ad6ce5e1f0.jpg

Fragment #8/8

Reveal hidden contents

At the bottom of the room, next to the spinning part (here in the middle of the screenshot)
EE6a01j.jpg
dkXo1X8.jpg

Special Thanks to @Vesiga, @Brachion, @-InV-igo95862, @--Brandt-- for some of the screenshots & for helping out! 

8 out of 8 Partnership Fragments found!  All in all: the perfect size for a decoration ^-^

In which mission the #1/8 usually appears I did all kinds of missions (especially exterminate and capture) for more than 12 hours it didn't even show up once

Edited by --Excalibur--Umbra--

So doing the secret hidden rooms, I found that a few of them have a symbol hidden inside of them. And it's always consistent what symbol appears in what room.

Spoiler

2_zpsvz4bma0x.jpg

Spoiler

4_zpsdhagvyqn.jpg

Spoiler

With a color adjusted version right next to it (because difficult to see)

1_zpsnloorjwy.jpg

Spoiler

3_zpsx33eyiw1.jpg

Spoiler

all the icons compiled together

5_zpsq0igpchj.jpg

On 2019-05-23 at 11:41 PM, Fabpsi said:

(Correct Answer) Okayokay, you got me. Change into your Operator mode and shoot at the door with your Operator weapon = it will open asap! 

I'd like to add that this is an Eidolon case of "shoot it with Operator", not a Profit-Taker case. In other words, you specifically need Void damage - the second door will NOT unlock with max rank Virtuos Spike, Surge, Forge or Trojan equipped!

• Like 1