Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secret Robot Love, Locked Rooms & "The Partnership"-Fragments! Explore The Remastered Jupiter-Gas-City!

Fabpsi

On 2019-05-23 at 10:53 PM, Fabpsi said:

The huge Turbine Room. (room will guaranteed spawn in a sabotage mission on Jupiter) Waypoint shows the location on the map

no, not a guaranteed spawn - i just done this and had two others instead.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb fr4gb4ll:

no, not a guaranteed spawn - i just done this and had two others instead.

then I was just really lucky so far during the sabotage missions on jupiter^^' Thank you for this, edited my post so it fits!
edit: edit to edit my edit i just edited... xD

Edited by Fabpsi
edits!

11 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

then I was just really lucky so far during the sabotage missions on jupiter^^' Thank you for this, edited my post so it fits!

i have correct my statement - your are right the room was there but i was too blind to recongnize it correctly. sorry, my bad ^^)

Just wanted to say thanks to you and everyone else that has contributed to this guide 😄 Managed to get the last captura scene and the 5/8 scan in the same mission. So many flashbacks to Kuria trying to get the right tile to spawn haha. 

e3HMjmB.png

wUGg86S.jpg

Hey, kinda relevant to the topic, but has anyone figured out what these "items" are?

M70CyDW.png

As shown, judging by its location on the minimap, it has to be BEFORE the amalgam doorway, but I ground slammed all over, checked with the scanner up and down, tried shooting through the roof and floor, but I can't seem to locate the "item" whatever it is. I thought maybe it was some off-map error, or was located in a room above or below, but after checking, none of that seemed to be the case, especially since it wasn't shown with an arrow denoting it being higher or lower.

Both of the labs I've found so far have had this same "item" location marked despite not having anything there, seemingly. It's driving me slightly mad.

12 minutes ago, IdrisQe said:

Hey, kinda relevant to the topic, but has anyone figured out what these "items" are?

M70CyDW.png

As shown, judging by its location on the minimap, it has to be BEFORE the amalgam doorway, but I ground slammed all over, checked with the scanner up and down, tried shooting through the roof and floor, but I can't seem to locate the "item" whatever it is. I thought maybe it was some off-map error, or was located in a room above or below, but after checking, none of that seemed to be the case, especially since it wasn't shown with an arrow denoting it being higher or lower.

Both of the labs I've found so far have had this same "item" location marked despite not having anything there, seemingly. It's driving me slightly mad.

Bring Saryn, double tap molt for explosion. see if it breaks any crates misplaced under the map. I always use molt as a container bomb

Edited by Vesiga

5 hours ago, --Excalibur--Umbra-- said:

In which mission the #1/8 usually appears I did all kinds of missions (especially exterminate and capture) for more than 12 hours it didn't even show up once

Any luck? I've tried for ten hours straight and still haven't had 1 and 6 spawn for me... 

39 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

Bring Saryn, double tap molt for explosion. see if it breaks any crates misplaced under the map. I always use molt as a container bomb

i think this is the 'corpse' that is on the ground there... since the body now gets looted automatically when you walk over it, i guess the game glitches and forget to remove the map icon for it - i had this at other locations outside the loot-rooms too.

43 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

i think this is the 'corpse' that is on the ground there... since the body now gets looted automatically when you walk over it, i guess the game glitches and forget to remove the map icon for it - i had this at other locations outside the loot-rooms too.

Your suspicions were correct, this was a bug. A candidate fix should be out for this right now, if this is still occurring, i'll go back and fix it harder.
Thanks for your patience, I admire all the scrutiny and attention to detail! :3

• Like 2

Uh i just found out that in the room containing 4/8 you can get outside the map by jumping up between the small pillars with smoke between them on the ceiling located above some of the walkways near entrances. I used this to clip back into one of the secret rooms and get stuck because i hadnt unlocked the door yet :x

fiTlFig.jpgkYEjXYl.jpg

Edited by Arphaedra

I'm also having a ton of trouble/bad luck finding the room for 1/8...ive been doing exterminate like in the photo

the 6/8 pictures are p much spot on, there are rooms that look similar but lack the vertical pipes though

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Circle_of_Psi:

Having issues with #1 and #6 where exclay are they?, cuz I am unsure if the room changes or not. More pics whuold be very helpful

Showing this room is really hard xD It has more corners than usual.
a55f8b4994.jpg
Here other pictures I took (right after entering this room from the side) Going up the stairs in the following picture and then right will lead you outside.
ce4c64e280.jpg
Here basically the same picture, just a little bit higher and with the minimap.
3d8450f358.jpg
4de8c7e3db.jpg
The best thing is just to look out for the schematic of this room on the minimap.

9e72ef4524.jpg
And yes, this room spawned for me, so far, only 1 single time....it seems to be really rare, at least for me^^'

I went on my first (extermination) mission on the new Jupiter tileset and spent a lot of time finding the panel that would open the 4 terminals for the locked door. Finally I got it and tried to activate the terminals in time (30s), but failed. Guess what? Surprise! When the time was over I got a mission failed screen. What gives?

EDIT: On my second run I finished the extermination objectiv first and did the secret door only after extraction was possible. This time I could try as often as necessary to reach all 4 consoles in time.

Edited by ShabDez
new info

Been at this for two days, and today I finally got the room for fragment 1/8 to spawn; was just doing Carpo exterminate (waypoint is the fragment). I've done Ananke capture too, but I personally haven't seen this particular room spawn there. But some rooms for the other fragments did spawn in capture.

partnership-fragment-1-room.jpg

Thank you so much for all the cool info/guide @Fabpsi! Also this isn't my video, but it really helped me see where the fragments were in each room, and I think it'll help other people too if you want to add it in your post so others can see 🙂

wow, multiple run and not yet to find room with #5. anyone can help me what mission did you guys find this tile set? by the looks of it, it looks like typical ropalolist / vapos aquila outdoor encounter.. im afraid this tile not appeared on ropapolist level despite of an outdoor type.

btw anyone already have a full codex of aquila?

EDIT: woops gonna try video above me.

Edited by pradhana

Found 9 secret rooms so far. Can't seem to find anymore so unless there's one more tucked away in a tile that hardly appears, this should be all of them. The button combination to each door is fixed so once you recognize the room, you can immediately skip to the Control Panel and immediately start pressing buttons. Full playlist of all 9 rooms and a relatively optimized pattern from moving between them in the spoiler.

Spoiler

If you're more interested in the statistics of what is inside the rooms. I currently have 204 total Gas City Scenes. I know I've missed out about 10 or so from forgetting to open the lockers as I've seen my result screen with an odd number of scenes multiple times. Each room is 2 Scenes which means I've probably opened about 105 rooms. Of which, I've only gotten 2 Rare Mods from the upgraded Amalgam enemies, Proton Snap and Motus Setup.

Hopefully, they'll raise the drop rates of those enemies someday or at least give them a more reliable spawn rate in a new game mode or something.

1 hour ago, ShabDez said:

I went on my first (extermination) mission on the new Jupiter tileset and spent a lot of time finding the panel that would open the 4 terminals for the locked door. Finally I got it and tried to activate the terminals in time (30s), but failed. Guess what? Surprise! When the time was over it got a mission failed screen. What gives?

EDIT: On my second run I finished the extermination objectiv first and did the secret door only after extraction was possible. This time I could try as often as necessary to reach all 4 consoles in time.

Exterminate have a hidden timer, if the objective isn't finished & you don't kill any enemy in like 15min (or maybe 10), you get an instant fail