[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2 + 25.0.2.1

That Wukong re-work is terrible. AI is always trash and useless

unknown.png

Everything in the arsenal looks like this now..low res images. The same image in the foundry looks normal. 

Also, please fix Sol Gate. Not only is it buggy (getting stuck on in certain situations) but it doesn't seem like it does anything to eximus units

9 hours ago, Kimimoto said:

Kuva can? Really? Like in a fun way? Oh wait, no it's horrible farming Kuva.

Also why does that matter? Endo can be farmed a bunch of ways, why would one more be bad?

Not in a fun way, but it can be done. 

endo is eveywhere, don't waste the potential of a new game mode on a resource that can be obtained quite literally everywhere. 

I miss the number of mods own when clicking on a link in chat/trading. Please bring it back. 

Few things to do with the big update here...

1. When can we get Wisp's motes as ether/and noggles and floofs?

2. When can we get the terminal keys for disruption as orbiter decorations as their larger equipped form?

3. The terminal keys themselves look like they'd make some seriously nice new sword & shield sets. Any chance we can get some new sword and board sets based on them?

Revert the loot nerf please. And do something that people stop insulting frames with loot abilities that are not Nekros, as it happened to me twice now while playing Hydroid in disruption.

22 hours ago, NasaNhak said:

Anybody knows what this is refering to?

Yup, I've done 3 of the 8... things. They're a seekrit!

Posted (edited)

Bring back the mastered label in Market, so player know what we already maxed up

Edited by MZ5485

"Fixed Hexenon missing from the Codex."

I cannot find any, and... is it really supposed to be there? If anyone here has seen it, please give directions? ^^

So Frost globe is bugged still, enemies no longer attempt to shoot through the globe at targets.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ogarra_Remaellus said:

Not in a fun way, but it can be done. 

endo is eveywhere, don't waste the potential of a new game mode on a resource that can be obtained quite literally everywhere. 

Endo = Plat

Plat = Everything

I don't think I'll ever understand why you're against having endo as a reward in Disruption

Thanks DE! 

think its time to say (again):  GOOD JOB!  

you all have my appreciation.

keep it up :) :thumbup:

On 2019-05-23 at 3:41 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the ‘This Is What You Are’ soundtrack playing in the Orbiter if your Domestik Drone went into the back room. 

Why is this a problem? The Domestik Drone is trying to communicate a message!

Can we please get a smaller sized video while running to fight the Ropa-whatever? The video takes up half of my screen and makes it difficult to see things to land on. 

Love the fact that Simaris sells quest items now, and the new Disruption mode is very nice, I like how it gives me something new to do. Can't wait to try it out in Arbitrations and Nightwave.

The one issue I can think of is just the fact that the rewards in rotation A of the Disruption game mode become unavailable if you never fail to defend any of the objectives at the first 3 rounds of each game. Ironically, this has meant that I have been able to farm all mod rewards from rotations B and C but none from rotation A. I say ironically because normally you'd think rotation A rewards would be the easiest to farm and thus the first ones players would get.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Nation_X said:

That Wukong re-work is terrible. AI is always trash and useless

Speak for yourself only 😙

On 2019-05-23 at 2:44 PM, Deshiel said:

Nekros is in the notes as fixed, didnt look for the rest

No it wasn't this is about the loot abilities not fashion frame

22 hours ago, Kardfogu said:

These are all useless.

Fix Survival if you nerf the loot abilities on Warframes, then we can talk. Prioritize important things damn it.

I can live with the "This is what you are" track playing in the background when a pet enters my relax chamber, it's not a serious issue.

Enemy AI spawning hundreds of meters away from the players and getting stuck behind doors and lifesupport drops being pure unlikely RNG is way more of an issue than anything in this list.

but if my song doesn't work I can't relax myself from being full of rage because in my excavation when all the batteries are across the map stuck in a elevator or because 1/2 the map in my surv. is stuck on stairs just looking at each other or that my vaz immune from the focus tree talent doesn't always make you immune to damage and can die with the immune up. I mean need I go on on how I need my songs to work right because they relax me from how bad the neglect is for game modes and how most content feels rushed when you play it and not really tested in a proper fashion? 

Can you guys please bring back the Mastered check marks on blueprints in the Market?  It was so handy, I'm not sure why you guys removed it. 😞

Or at least maybe a way to filter out already-Mastered items?

Extract the settlement screen of the relic parts, change back to the previous display of copper, silver, and gold?

Plz.

• Upvote 1

Is anyone having issues with GPU particle stuff since last hotfix? It's like it's turned mine off despite it being on ludicrous and everything else up high? 

Wisp no longer 'fizzes' when she jumps/glides and weapons no longer have their particle effects for status like toxin?

I've tried changing settings and reverting, restarting game and tried googling but not finding anything about it?