Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2 + 25.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

We need that Nitain DE. The update is amazing and we appreciate the hotfix too, but now things are crazy on the forum because of nitain and even i need to get 1 to build wisp but i cant because its impossible to get even 1 from sabotages.... 2% drop chance and only in the 3. cache? This is a joke... a bad one...

7 minutes ago, KorpNoobs said:

How about the Demolysts spawning within 5 Meters of the objective? I understood these as a imposing threat that you would see quite a distance away so you can properly engage it. Now i sit basicly on the objective to start attacking the guy the moment they start and barly stopping them before almost finishing there animation. And thats with, not insan, but really powerful weapons.

I might be out of context, but whats short-ranged is the detection radious we get for the demolysts, but they spawn reaally far when alad announces them as soon as you start a conduit, you can track them by sound, and if u get close to them they will show in your radar, if u are sitting in the conduit, you will see them appear in your radar when its too late.

Again i might be out of context because i havent seen that happen

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2

Additions:

• Simaris has added the Odonata Blueprint to his Offerings!
    • Imperator and Veritux are in the works to also be added

Sold my Imperator and Veritux way back when I first started, was going to ask if you guys could give us a way to get them again. Yay my collection can be completed!!!

rKF10Gy.jpg

L8ANaUC.jpg

Edit:

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Wisp’s Will-o-Wisp ability stacking invulnerability duration instead of restarting it.

Damn

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upgraded Domestik Drone logic to prevent attempting to go through clearly locked doors in the Orbiter and provided extra encouragement to explore more.

That implies there was supposed to be more to explore other than the Operator Backroom and the Personal Quarters and the Infested Room....

Unless you're implying there's going to be more rooms, which case how and where since left right and center are all occupied.

Archived