[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2 + 25.0.2.1

Ty for the hotfix, but the energy color of the Nova Prime Helmet persisting as default.

please reduce the size of lotus in the boss fight

it is 1/2 screen and i cant see nothing

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

My drones want overtime pay for nights and weekends now. They are threatening to form a union too. Next, they will want free healthcare and college. #SmartDrones 🙂

I didn't use any trades and the game say:

aloHr8M.jpg

Like HOW THE HEK I USED ALL OF THEM?!

I didn't trade since update came.

• Like 1

We need that Nitain DE. The update is amazing and we appreciate the hotfix too, but now things are crazy on the forum because of nitain and even i need to get 1 to build wisp but i cant because its impossible to get even 1 from sabotages.... 2% drop chance and only in the 3. cache? This is a joke... a bad one...

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

When i try to trade the game tells me that i have exhausted my daily trades, but i havent traded today and i also have 2FA enable since before the update, i even got the ephemera

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KorpNoobs said:

How about the Demolysts spawning within 5 Meters of the objective? I understood these as a imposing threat that you would see quite a distance away so you can properly engage it. Now i sit basicly on the objective to start attacking the guy the moment they start and barly stopping them before almost finishing there animation. And thats with, not insan, but really powerful weapons.

I might be out of context, but whats short-ranged is the detection radious we get for the demolysts, but they spawn reaally far when alad announces them as soon as you start a conduit, you can track them by sound, and if u get close to them they will show in your radar, if u are sitting in the conduit, you will see them appear in your radar when its too late.

Again i might be out of context because i havent seen that happen

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2

Additions:

• Simaris has added the Odonata Blueprint to his Offerings!
    • Imperator and Veritux are in the works to also be added

Sold my Imperator and Veritux way back when I first started, was going to ask if you guys could give us a way to get them again. Yay my collection can be completed!!!

rKF10Gy.jpg

L8ANaUC.jpg

Edit:

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Wisp’s Will-o-Wisp ability stacking invulnerability duration instead of restarting it.

Damn

Edited by Uzkost
  • Like 1

In full screen borderless mode options show 1920x1080 but in reality nothing change. Only full screen mode was fixed other resolution problems are still there .

extract the settlement screen of the relic parts, change back to the previous display of copper, silver, and gold?

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the ‘This Is What You Are’ soundtrack playing in the Orbiter if your Domestik Drone went into the back room

Can you unfix this please?

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the patch, but can you fix the misa prime syandana too? The energy color is ugly after the update 😞D7R9BrlWkAAfHoH.jpg:large

Why fix the glitch to get outside of the orbiter? It's not easy to do, and now a bunch of us have decorations stuck in space.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Small little thing but it's been there a long time. I just saw you guys do in fact fix minor texture glitches here is another one.

dKTM0aE.png

This is the view standing from inside the Cetus hub looking at the gate to the Plains.

23 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Primes? 😍

ofc not

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upgraded Domestik Drone logic to prevent attempting to go through clearly locked doors in the Orbiter and provided extra encouragement to explore more.

That implies there was supposed to be more to explore other than the Operator Backroom and the Personal Quarters and the Infested Room....

Unless you're implying there's going to be more rooms, which case how and where since left right and center are all occupied.