Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2 + 25.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

27 minutes ago, richardtrle said:

No revert for the Nekros/Khora/Hydroid patchout?

Check the Latest Dev Posts.  It's apparently intentional (to prevent an edge case exploit, it was apparently simpler to just drop a Nerf Nuke on everything.  I guess.)

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2

Additions:

• Simaris has added the Odonata Blueprint to his Offerings!
    • Imperator and Veritux are in the works to also be added

Disruption Changes & Fixes:

• Doubled the amount of Hexenon reward drop from Disruption.
  • Removed the Disruption 'Conduit Shields' buff as it doesn't do anything to protect the conduits after the design change which added Demolysts.
  • Disruption Conduit Nullifier bubbles now grow over 6 seconds when they spawn, instead of immediately spawning in at full size when the Conduit is activated.
  • Fixes towards not receiving Disruption rewards after a Host migration. 
  • Fixed individual extraction not being available for the first 3 Disruption Operation: Hostile Mergers missions.
  • Fixed see unlocalized text/wrong node name when looking at "online status" or receiving game invitation from friends who are playing the Disruption Operation: Hostile Mergers missions that you haven't unlocked yet.

Changes:

• Nezha’s Warding Halo projector uses Secondary Energy colors now.
  • Upgraded Domestik Drone logic to prevent attempting to go through clearly locked doors in the Orbiter and provided extra encouragement to explore more.
  • Made adjustments to the ziplines and platforms in the end area of the Ropalolyst fight.

Fixes:

• Fixed various problems caused by Windows High-DPI scaling; for gory details please see https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1095607-high-dpi-issues/ 
    • Added Window Scaling Mode option to Display Settings to allow you to bypass Windows High-DPI scaling (NOTE: on some computers, particularly laptops with 4K displays, this may cause severe performance problems!)
    • Fixed issues with the mouse cursor going missing after a full-screen toggle.
    • May have fixed issues when toggling to full-screen and issues where the mouse won't go across the full window when full-screen.
    • Made graphics suggested settings default to native window resolution if Windows App Scaling is 130% or less.
  • Fixed the Kogake Weapon missing from progression for a lot of Tenno. Mastery has been restored and peace brought back to the universe!
  • Fixed Kogake Rivens appearing as ‘Croniton’.
  • Fixed Wisp’s Will-o-Wisp ability stacking invulnerability duration instead of restarting it.
  • Fixed Beam type weapons unable to destroy Isolator Bursa mines.
  • Fixed numerous unintentional work-arounds to get secret gains in the new Gas City tileset. I hope that was vague enough for you.
  • Fixed wonky Pistol firing animations for Wisp.
  • Fixed the Zenith sometimes Alt Firing/Reloading at the same time. 
  • Fixed some weapons (Cyanex, Nagantaka) Fire Rates on their Burst mode showing as 0.
  • Fixed Alad V’s Portrait from pre-Infested to post-Infested for audio Lore Fragments in Gas City.
  • Fixed missing spawn/teleport volumes in some Gas City Captura Scenes.
  • Fixed Hexenon missing from the Codex.
  • Fixed the Energy color persisting as default on the Nekros Irkalla Skin.
  • Fixed the Vetala Shoulder Plates Energy color persisting as their default color.
  • Fixed the Pakal Armor Energy color persisting as their default color. 
  • Fixed Octavia's Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed Trinity’s Helmet Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed Nekros’ Charon Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the Jat Kusar Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed Nova Stinger and Nova Visage Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the emissive colors on the Helminth Charger Metus Skin appearing all blue.
  • Fixed the Tethra Quantum Badge Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the Scapulis Syandana Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed the Sidereal Syandana Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe FX range not scaling properly.
  • Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe clipping through camera angles.
  • Fixed Liset Energy color not applying to the Skin.
  • Fixed Liset emissive color options appearing before you’ve gone into the Customization screen.
  • Fixed the ‘This Is What You Are’ soundtrack playing in the Orbiter if your Domestik Drone went into the back room. 
  • Fixed a crash if you Wall Latched or Wall Hopped in the Orbiter after equipping a Mod from the Proton Set.
  • Fixed a rare crash when transition from a Vallis/Plains to Fortuna/Cetus.
  • Fixed a script error when getting an Ayatan Sculpture as a defense reward.
  • Fixed several script error when accessing the Syndicate screen.
  • Fixed a script error when transitioning between Zones in Sanctuary Onslaught. 
  • Fixed some ice appearing red on Europa tilesets.
  • Fixed the Extract/Battle screen not properly displaying player names that are longer than average.
  • Fixed overlapping FX when backing out of a Relay vendor (Syndicate) diorama.
  • Fixed repeating ‘tank breaking’ sound in the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed missing audio for a Alad V transmission in the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to Contribute to Dojo Research.

These are great changes, however, there is currently a visual bug on the Fulmin which is really immersion breaking.  When swapping modes with Wisp, the barrel persists in the offhand (the hand unscrewing the barrel) even after mode switch was successful, and it is really kinda messing with interacting with items, pulling up menu has it still stuck to the hand, etc.  Will this be addressed @[DE]Megan?  I however, do want to say I LOVE Wisp's kit, perfectly executed in my opinion, and I've only had this much on a frame in a long time.  Fulmin, despite the visual bug, is quite well done, great stats, and the remaster was beautiful.  Brought my fave tileset up to the modern age.  :D

Sincerely,

One of the 24 million registered losers

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Hexenon missing from the Codex.

There are a lot of animals still missing from the Codex.

Fixed the emissive colors on the Helminth Charger Metus Skin appearing all blue

The Moonless Kavat skin from Cetus also has this problem similar, there is a blue rim on all the white patches, which always visible no matter what color is used.

Still nothing about mag helmet colors based on energy and not emmisive? 

this literally makes no sense for as the supposed way of this working is to allow warframe emmisives and abilities have different colors if prefered?

for mag this makes no difference if her helmet STILL uses her energy and not emmisives, literally making it so her fashion frame is completely inconsistent.

Like say i want my mag fashion frame to look white and green on her energy details, but i want her abilities to have a cyan color? trying to do so will FORCE me to make her have cyan energy and disrupting my look for her.

PLEASE CHANGE THIS!?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions:

• Simaris has added the Odonata Blueprint to his Offerings!
    • Imperator and Veritux are in the works to also be added

Disruption Changes & Fixes:

• Doubled the amount of Hexenon reward drop from Disruption.
  • Removed the Disruption 'Conduit Shields' buff as it doesn't do anything to protect the conduits after the design change which added Demolysts.
  • Disruption Conduit Nullifier bubbles now grow over 6 seconds when they spawn, instead of immediately spawning in at full size when the Conduit is activated.
  • Fixes towards not receiving Disruption rewards after a Host migration. 
  • Fixed individual extraction not being available for the first 3 Disruption Operation: Hostile Mergers missions.
  • Fixed see unlocalized text/wrong node name when looking at "online status" or receiving game invitation from friends who are playing the Disruption Operation: Hostile Mergers missions that you haven't unlocked yet.

Changes:

• Nezha’s Warding Halo projector uses Secondary Energy colors now.
  • Upgraded Domestik Drone logic to prevent attempting to go through clearly locked doors in the Orbiter and provided extra encouragement to explore more.
  • Made adjustments to the ziplines and platforms in the end area of the Ropalolyst fight.

Fixes:

• Fixed various problems caused by Windows High-DPI scaling; for gory details please see https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1095607-high-dpi-issues/ 
    • Added Window Scaling Mode option to Display Settings to allow you to bypass Windows High-DPI scaling (NOTE: on some computers, particularly laptops with 4K displays, this may cause severe performance problems!)
    • Fixed issues with the mouse cursor going missing after a full-screen toggle.
    • May have fixed issues when toggling to full-screen and issues where the mouse won't go across the full window when full-screen.
    • Made graphics suggested settings default to native window resolution if Windows App Scaling is 130% or less.
  • Fixed the Kogake Weapon missing from progression for a lot of Tenno. Mastery has been restored and peace brought back to the universe!
  • Fixed Kogake Rivens appearing as ‘Croniton’.
  • Fixed Wisp’s Will-o-Wisp ability stacking invulnerability duration instead of restarting it.
  • Fixed Beam type weapons unable to destroy Isolator Bursa mines.
  • Fixed numerous unintentional work-arounds to get secret gains in the new Gas City tileset. I hope that was vague enough for you.
  • Fixed wonky Pistol firing animations for Wisp.
  • Fixed the Zenith sometimes Alt Firing/Reloading at the same time. 
  • Fixed some weapons (Cyanex, Nagantaka) Fire Rates on their Burst mode showing as 0.
  • Fixed Alad V’s Portrait from pre-Infested to post-Infested for audio Lore Fragments in Gas City.
  • Fixed missing spawn/teleport volumes in some Gas City Captura Scenes.
  • Fixed Hexenon missing from the Codex.
  • Fixed the Energy color persisting as default on the Nekros Irkalla Skin.
  • Fixed the Vetala Shoulder Plates Energy color persisting as their default color.
  • Fixed the Pakal Armor Energy color persisting as their default color. 
  • Fixed Octavia's Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed Trinity’s Helmet Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed Nekros’ Charon Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the Jat Kusar Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed Nova Stinger and Nova Visage Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the emissive colors on the Helminth Charger Metus Skin appearing all blue.
  • Fixed the Tethra Quantum Badge Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the Scapulis Syandana Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed the Sidereal Syandana Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe FX range not scaling properly.
  • Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe clipping through camera angles.
  • Fixed Liset Energy color not applying to the Skin.
  • Fixed Liset emissive color options appearing before you’ve gone into the Customization screen.
  • Fixed the ‘This Is What You Are’ soundtrack playing in the Orbiter if your Domestik Drone went into the back room. 
  • Fixed a crash if you Wall Latched or Wall Hopped in the Orbiter after equipping a Mod from the Proton Set.
  • Fixed a rare crash when transition from a Vallis/Plains to Fortuna/Cetus.
  • Fixed a script error when getting an Ayatan Sculpture as a defense reward.
  • Fixed several script error when accessing the Syndicate screen.
  • Fixed a script error when transitioning between Zones in Sanctuary Onslaught. 
  • Fixed some ice appearing red on Europa tilesets.
  • Fixed the Extract/Battle screen not properly displaying player names that are longer than average.
  • Fixed overlapping FX when backing out of a Relay vendor (Syndicate) diorama.
  • Fixed repeating ‘tank breaking’ sound in the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed missing audio for a Alad V transmission in the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to Contribute to Dojo Research.

I see nothing about the Fulmin shotgun mode having to use Blunderbuss yet. Any reason for that, considering that other shotguns with a decent critical chance cannot use Point Strike also?

Just now, Tevye said:

the Fulmin is not a shotgun. Having a mode that acts like a shotgun doesnt make it use shotgun mods.

Reisbig2009: I see nothing about the Fulmin shotgun mode having to use Blunderbuss yet. Any reason for that, considering that other shotguns with a decent critical chance cannot use Point Strike also?

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions:

Very neat, does this also return Kogake and the slots they were stored in that were removed with the update, as well as the forma, catalyst, and such that some might have used on them. The items no longer showed even in the players' inventories if they existed before the Jovian Concord and slots were not just emptied but went with the things.

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to the Domestik Drone.
  • Fixed Nyx’s Absorb being affected by teammate damage when using the Assimilate Augment Mod.
  • Fixed the Aero Agility Mod appearing as ‘Beyond Legendary’. It now displays the correct 11.54% drop chance in the public drop tables.
  • Fixed a level hole in the Gas City tileset.

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Daadee:

I might be out of context, but whats short-ranged is the detection radious we get for the demolysts, but they spawn reaally far when alad announces them as soon as you start a conduit, you can track them by sound, and if u get close to them they will show in your radar, if u are sitting in the conduit, you will see them appear in your radar when its too late.

Again i might be out of context because i havent seen that happen

I saw them litterally appear out of thin air right next to the Console. With the little spawn electric sparkles around them and everything. A few times it was as discribed but the majority was between 50 to 10 meter distance. It basicly resulted in a instant kill of the first console in every single game.

Archived