[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2 + 25.0.2.1

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed various problems caused by Windows High-DPI scaling; for gory details please see https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1095607-high-dpi-issues/ 
    • Added Window Scaling Mode option to Display Settings to allow you to bypass Windows High-DPI scaling (NOTE: on some computers, particularly laptops with 4K displays, this may cause severe performance problems!)
    • Fixed issues with the mouse cursor going missing after a full-screen toggle.
    • May have fixed issues when toggling to full-screen and issues where the mouse won't go across the full window when full-screen.
    • Made graphics suggested settings default to native window resolution if Windows App Scaling is 130% or less.
  • Fixed the Kogake Weapon missing from progression for a lot of Tenno. Mastery has been restored and peace brought back to the universe!
  • Fixed Kogake Rivens appearing as ‘Croniton’.
  • Fixed Wisp’s Will-o-Wisp ability stacking invulnerability duration instead of restarting it.
  • Fixed Beam type weapons unable to destroy Isolator Bursa mines.
  • Fixed numerous unintentional work-arounds to get secret gains in the new Gas City tileset. I hope that was vague enough for you.
  • Fixed wonky Pistol firing animations for Wisp.
  • Fixed the Zenith sometimes Alt Firing/Reloading at the same time. 
  • Fixed some weapons (Cyanex, Nagantaka) Fire Rates on their Burst mode showing as 0.
  • Fixed Alad V’s Portrait from pre-Infested to post-Infested for audio Lore Fragments in Gas City.
  • Fixed missing spawn/teleport volumes in some Gas City Captura Scenes.
  • Fixed Hexenon missing from the Codex.
  • Fixed the Energy color persisting as default on the Nekros Irkalla Skin.
  • Fixed the Vetala Shoulder Plates Energy color persisting as their default color.
  • Fixed the Pakal Armor Energy color persisting as their default color. 
  • Fixed Octavia's Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed Trinity’s Helmet Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed Nekros’ Charon Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the Jat Kusar Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed Nova Stinger and Nova Visage Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the emissive colors on the Helminth Charger Metus Skin appearing all blue.
  • Fixed the Tethra Quantum Badge Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the Scapulis Syandana Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed the Sidereal Syandana Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe FX range not scaling properly.
  • Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe clipping through camera angles.
  • Fixed Liset Energy color not applying to the Skin.
  • Fixed Liset emissive color options appearing before you’ve gone into the Customization screen.
  • Fixed the ‘This Is What You Are’ soundtrack playing in the Orbiter if your Domestik Drone went into the back room. 
  • Fixed a crash if you Wall Latched or Wall Hopped in the Orbiter after equipping a Mod from the Proton Set.
  • Fixed a rare crash when transition from a Vallis/Plains to Fortuna/Cetus.
  • Fixed a script error when getting an Ayatan Sculpture as a defense reward.
  • Fixed several script error when accessing the Syndicate screen.
  • Fixed a script error when transitioning between Zones in Sanctuary Onslaught. 
  • Fixed some ice appearing red on Europa tilesets. 
  • Fixed the Extract/Battle screen not properly displaying player names that are longer than average.
  • Fixed overlapping FX when backing out of a Relay vendor (Syndicate) diorama.
  • Fixed repeating ‘tank breaking’ sound in the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed missing audio for a Alad V transmission in the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to Contribute to Dojo Research.

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2.1

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to the Domestik Drone.
  • Fixed Nyx’s Absorb being affected by teammate damage when using the Assimilate Augment Mod.
  • Fixed the Aero Agility Mod appearing as ‘Beyond Legendary’. It now displays the correct 11.54% drop chance in the public drop tables.
  • Fixed a level hole in the Gas City tileset.

These are all useless.

Fix Survival if you nerf the loot abilities on Warframes, then we can talk. Prioritize important things damn it.

I can live with the "This is what you are" track playing in the background when a pet enters my relax chamber, it's not a serious issue.

Enemy AI spawning hundreds of meters away from the players and getting stuck behind doors and lifesupport drops being pure unlikely RNG is way more of an issue than anything in this list.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Please fix pets energy colors, some of us spent lots of plat in order to get a very specific looking pets

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the ‘This Is What You Are’ soundtrack playing in the Orbiter if your Domestik Drone went into the back room. 

Awww 😞.... But that's exactly what I am....

I am a Drone...

I am Domestik...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As in the current patch, can I find which weapons I already have mastered? Nowhere is it visible and I really appreciate such an icon.

I Mastered this weapon yesterday and if I don't remember, I don't have a chance to know it and spend my Credits on the blueprint again.

unknown.png

• Upvote 3

Will you fix the thing where the operator gets stuck in previous zones and keeps falling while you're in the Warframe and keeps voiding you

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Simaris has added the Odonata Blueprint to his Offerings!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Please fix Sands of Inaros Quest, i am on second vessel and it's glyph fully glowing but Baro not responding and not in navigation it saying fulfill the second vessel requirements something

• Like 1

84 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

ZENITH REWORK BUGGED/UNUSABLE. (The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2)

Hi, as others mentioned on different forums i have to write it down too.    
After the zenith rework, a bug still exists after latest patch .

Before rework there was a bug when using alt fire during reload caused the zenith to stuck in semi mode "forever", or until the alt fire used again.
Its nice that it was "patched", but it made the weapon even worse.

Problem:
Now if we press the alt fire multiple times during reload (by accident maybe) , the zenith stay in auto mode (disc not leave weapon), but after the animation, using  alt fire as usual (disc leaves), then shooting, makes the disc goes back and reloading zenith immediately, changes back to auto, instead of shooting in semi. This cannot be restored for the rest of the mission! The weapon can only be used in auto if this happens!. 
If you want to reproduce the bug:
1. shoot out a few bullets(left click)   
2. press reload  (R)  
      2.5   during reload animation press the alt fire (middle mouse) several times. spam it.
3. if reloading finished press the alt fire again once.   (now the disc flies out as usual and the weapon becomes semi)
4. If you shoot again in semi, you lose 3 ammo  and the weapon reloading automatically and goes back to auto mode.
If you goes through 1-4 you will stay in this cycle for the rest of the mission, and cant make zenith working in semi mode.
(sometimes using alt fire multiple times without reloading fix it, but its not a reliable way to use a weapon. 

--------------------------------------------

Apart from the bug, the new ammo system instead of duration makes the weapon  nerve-trying.
Before rework if i threw the disc, i had the option to reload as much as i want during the 30sec semi mode.
Now if i throw the disc, and reload for whatever reason (maybe i have 1 free sec to reload between killing 100 hostile target), the disc comes back, and i have to throw it again to enable semi mode. Which is frustrating, and makes reload time "longer" with the alt fire pressing.

My suggestions would be the these:
1. Make semi-auto switchable instant (like argonak, or tiberon) And make the highlighter duration based. (switching mode highlight crit spots for 30 sec.)
OR----------------------------------
2. Bring the old system back.  (using alt fire throws a disc for 30-40 sec highlights headshots, reload whenever we want).
OR--------------------------------
3. Stay with this rework, but let us reload anytime during alt fire mode.
Return the disc when we out of TOTAL AMMO (not the clip) or when we leave the disc further than 100 m (like the zenistar disc auto returns when we run from it).

I dont think the current rework is user friendly because pressing alt fire after every reload is really exhausting.

Thanks for reading.   

I posted this to weapons bug  forum and to the 1094905-the-jovian-concord-update-25-bug-report-megathread forum too, so maybe you can meet this post :).

I love zenith and i dont want to lose it.  

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

I would like to mention my Rakta Dark Daggers are still considered "Unranked" despite me leveling them in the past.

I don't really want to buy and level another one simply because a bug.

more important than all we cant see x owned mod linked in chat so its kinda hard for trade.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the ‘This Is What You Are’ soundtrack playing in the Orbiter if your Domestik Drone went into the back room. 

Damn drone keeping flapping with me jukebox!

Well, if you could also fix (or at least comment) Valkyr's hysteria Bug - that'd be great!

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Dr_Shadox said:

For people crying about Hexenon (even since its doubled).

Got +400 in 1 run in Cameria (not sure of the name) in 25 or30min game BEFORE the double fix.

You probably picked them up from containers. Mission rewards are terrible but you can pick up much more from looting everything in the level. I had like 12 from rewards and 80ish from containers.

3 hours ago, PrimeHunterCZ said:

As in the current patch, can I find which weapons I already have mastered? Nowhere is it visible and I really appreciate such an icon.

I Mastered this weapon yesterday and if I don't remember, I don't have a chance to know it and spend my Credits on the blueprint again.

Omg this is really important! I did not notice this.Currently there are no indicators if you've mastered weapon because of new market. This needs to be fixed ASAP!!! If you try to buy weapon from arsenal it takes you to market instead of pop-up window that was previously available!

Even search results in market stopped showing mastery!!!

DQzjtPN.png

Another bug: rewards images are cut for some reason:

f5eG6l3.png

I also had a bug on Cervantes, Earth where I was stuck in this turbine near exit. I died in it and I wasn't even able to respawn properly. Respawn screen also prohibited me from picking up reward but finally I respawned and selected it.
Bug in video:
http://sendvid.com/8ey8l6zu

I also do not like new reward selection screen. You have to hoover your mouse over all rewards to see if you have "1 owned". Previous overlay was better - it displayed "1 owned" on icon without need to hoover over anything. Names in bronze/silver/gold were also easier to understand than these colours placed above icons while all text is in gold.

Edited by WarcellPrime
  • Upvote 3

2017 DE - lets listen to our community and pay attention to what they want! = everyone's happy
2018-2019 DE - lets just ignore the thousands of people who make videos and thousands of forum posts, because we're just that invested in our own choices that we'd rather ignore the entire playerbase

• Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Ogarra_Remaellus said:

These can already be farmed in other places, don't make these the rewards.

Kuva can? Really? Like in a fun way? Oh wait, no it's horrible farming Kuva.

Also why does that matter? Endo can be farmed a bunch of ways, why would one more be bad?

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Primes? 😍

you can get the primes from relics and since odonota prime is vaulted with volt prime. And not apart of a one time quest i dont see that happening, and technicality it is also on baros rotation tables as well. 

curious though as to why the night wave menu isn't showing up. wasn't the new night wave story supposed to happen with this update. 

Posted (edited)

I ran into a bug where if I fell off a platform, I’d just respawn and keep respawning on the platform, preventing me from playing and or extracting. This also put me outside of the skybox and level model. 

With the new market, I also don’t know, or can’t buy the blueprint for Wisp. 

Edited by St4rPlatinum

Probably same what happened to me.

Another bug: if you equip codex scanner and then use melee you switch back to primary weapon instead of scanner.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, richardtrle said:

No revert for the Nekros/Khora/Hydroid patchout?

No fun allowed.

• Upvote 3