Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2 + 25.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

After the latest hotfix was deployed, I couldn't download the update. The launcher kept failing to install or download the update.
I've sent the logs and still haven't received a solution. I don't want to reinstall the game.

12 minutes ago, cqmedydoge said:

When will nightwave series 2 be arriving? 2 Nitain Extract are required to build the new Wisp warframe and there no other practical way to get it 😞

Aaand I called it. I knew there will be alertium needed way before the Nightmare series returns. Good job DE, great job, let me congratulate for actively screwing everyone who didn't farm Alertium for months, expecting even more alertium based items to appear.

Now, on to the next point of our "what does DE break in an otherwise functional game" guessing game.

My bet is, DE breaks some other mechanic to spread the Ivara masterrace.

Arbitration? Ivara is THE warframe, Inaros being a close second.

Survival? They just killed Nekros' and his bros.

Openworld? Animal conservation, 'nuff said, but I my bet is, they will break Equinox, Titania, Zephyr and Volt at the same time somehow, so only Ivara remains...

At this point I had made a serious decision. I'm not spending a friggin' penny on this disfunctional monotone farming simulator excuse for a game.

This is no longer fun in any way.

• Every single major update brings "new content" that gets old after 30 minutes and fails to give the players a viable option alternative to the regular farm we are forced to do.
    (what did we get now? reskinned Excavation that doesn't drop Axi relics and takes 4 turrets to give 1 reward, that's truly great, let's do endless capture next and every 10th capture gives rewards only, I need to get a patent on that idea before DE implements it)
  • Every single major update breaks an old game mode, warframes or anything we are forced to farm
    (profit taker orb broken for months now, not to mention that kuva survival is now unplayable after the loot ability nerfs)
  • Every single major update tries to force us into spending 5-10 hours ingame every single day.
    (we'll have a Nightwave soon and I bet right now, it will somehow manage to become even more time-consuming than the previous one, despite all the changes)

That's not gonna happen, I'm not going to let that happen, at least it won't happen to me. I'm genuinely angry. This is over-the-top. This is beyond "oops", DE is directly trying to screw us right now. I'm not going to pay for ruining my day anymore. Enough. Over. That's it.

• If DE reworks something just to make it objectively worse (talking about Arbitrations), I'm not going to spend a single penny until they rework it into something enjoyable instead.
  • If DE gives us another Inaros-only fight where enemies are guaranteed to hit you with homing or hitscan attacks for thousands of damage, I'm not going to spend a single penny until they give us something that rewards us based on skill instead of time spent farming.
  • If DE releases another game mode with worthless rewards and stupid levels of RNG in the reward tables, I'm not going to spend a single penny until they fix that too.
  • If DE kills loot abilities, I'm not going to spend a penny on this game until they fix Survival so that we can farm Kuva there again.
  • If DE implements more Nightwave crap, I'm not going to spend a single penny as long as they don't give up on forcing us to farm a syndicate that resets every 10 weeks.

I'm voting with my wallet.

So my problems are:

1. I have a problem with operator. When i set my Garasu Oculus and Respa Prime mask to color red (or any color) it still appears to be white.

WskjUsW.jpg

2. The same problem appears on other attachments too. For example Lumis Eapriece, Lumis Oculus, Erlang Prime Oculus.

p8fTRsx.jpg

3. Next issue is for Kazeru Prime Sugatra. The chosen color appears but it is not displayed on electric effect.

tLcnue2.jpg

4. Repeated color issue i have on warframe Nyx Prime skin Graxx where his skin effect doesnt display the selected color.

03fbimM.jpg

5. The same problem with color of effect i have on Nikana Gemini Ymir and Nikana Gemini Surt.

NA8LBTo.jpg

These are errors i have found so far if another comes up i will let you know.

45 minutes ago, Kardfogu said:

Aaand I called it. I knew there will be alertium needed way before the Nightmare series returns. Good job DE, great job, let me congratulate for actively screwing everyone who didn't farm Alertium for months, expecting even more alertium based items to appear. 

lotus alert for devstream should be 10 nitain supposedly... personally I have zero need for it as I actually used some of the wolf creds to bump up my existing supply of nitain, we only had 10+ weeks to use the creds or some nitain 'just in case' we needed it later....

2 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

They no longer work together for multiple pulls from the enemy's drop table. An enemy can be looted one time when it dies, period. 

Wat, the entire premise of this game is teamwork and synergy.

So what if particular characters loot better together? That's how it's supposed to be!

53 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

lotus alert for devstream should be 10 nitain supposedly... personally I have zero need for it as I actually used some of the wolf creds to bump up my existing supply of nitain, we only had 10+ weeks to use the creds or some nitain 'just in case' we needed it later....

So did I, I have a pretty deep supply of Alertium, but guess who can't have that. New players. Who needs that, who doesn't really have acceptable alternatives? New players. You see a pattern here, don't you? I've got dozens of nitain, I'm a guy always thinking forward, but it took all my free time for way over 2 months to do so. It was a waste of my precious life, as I think back.

Not gonna play Warframe, I have so much more fun things to do like, things like walking on piping hot metal shards, tearing out my own fingernails with pliers or drinking molten glass. Those are all preferable options right now.

That is, until DE starts to fix their game...

(instead of focusing on content we get bored of in 30 minutes, as the new mode is just a downgrade to regular excavation with annoying RNG sauce added to it)

27 minutes ago, Lythael said:

Aww that sucks 😕

And the best part is that they did this just to prevent people farming a lot of mods at once from 3 specific mobs in the entire game. Could have forbid only for them, could add maximum number of re-rolls to match number of people in the squad, could forbid specters to trigger re-rolls on bodies which already got re-rolled, but nah. Let screw everyone over and stuff this into fixes section. Because when something worked for 4 years and everyone knew it worked like this it certainly a "fix" to break it.

And that is when Hema still requires 5k Mutagen Samples and Broken War Blueprint components have half a percent chance to drop. Well, it affected all the loot in the game, but these two are probably the worst (I know). Ah, right, Kuva Survival now is even better than before as you may guess. Life Support drops were already quite inconsistant. Good thing I myself rarely even bother with this crazyness. Now I may forget about it entirely.

I mean, seriously, look at this:

On 2019-05-23 at 12:31 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Chesa Retrieve double dipping with Nekros’ Desecrate.
  • Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora.
    • **Added info: When we added the Nightwave challenge for the Silver Grove, we encouraged a return to content that normally would have been fine. A small handful of players found an exploit and as we looked into things, we thought we fixed the issue with the new Chesa behavior that could lead to problems. We didn't. We decided to cut a bit deeper. Ivara's looting ability is now the only one that stacks with other looting because it works while alive. If a target is dead, a successful loot now happens once, no matter the source. However, multiple can attempt to loot the same body. Yes... this is different from how it previously behaved, but this is the new intended behavior.

30 minutes ago, Kardfogu said:

So did I, I have a pretty deep supply of Alertium, but guess who can't have that. New players. Who needs that, who doesn't really have acceptable alternatives? New players. You see a pattern here, don't you? I've got dozens of nitain, I'm a guy always thinking forward, but it took all my free time for way over 2 months to do so. It was a waste of my precious life, as I think back. 

lets be honest, if 'new players' can't find something to do for the next couple of weeks then they're playing the wrong game... the odds are a 'new player' isn't even at a high enough level to farm for wisp properly yet anyway and anyone that is high enough to farm wisp should have known to grab some spare nitain instead of grabbing all the cosmetics...

OMG Inaros quest is bugged again. Even someone on wiki reported that already. After I kill 4th tomb protector effigy, the main boss (Tomb Protector aka Inaros) stays in his freakin coffin and is invincible forever.

I will now report all my bugs here:

47 minutes ago, lainverse said:

And the best part is that they did this just to prevent people farming a lot of mods at once from 3 specific mobs in the entire game. Could have forbid only for them, could add maximum number of re-rolls to match number of people in the squad, could forbid specters to trigger re-rolls on bodies which already got re-rolled, but nah. Let screw everyone over and stuff this into fixes section. Because when something worked for 4 years and everyone knew it worked like this it certainly a "fix" to break it.

And that is when Hema still requires 5k Mutagen Samples and Broken War Blueprint components have half a percent chance to drop. Well, it affected all the loot in the game, but these two are probably the worst (I know). Ah, right, Kuva Survival now is even better than before as you may guess. Life Support drops were already quite inconsistant. Good thing I myself rarely even bother with this crazyness. Now I may forget about it entirely.

I mean, seriously, look at this:

Ironically they were talking about it just now on Live devstream 128.

So far the response was "you were heard" , "don't know if we roll it back or not" , "we don't have a imrpov solution just yet"

unknown.png

Everything in the arsenal looks like this now..low res images. The same image in the foundry looks normal. 

Also, please fix Sol Gate. Not only is it buggy (getting stuck on in certain situations) but it doesn't seem like it does anything to eximus units

Archived