Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Weapon Mods

Tazmago

With a recent update, can't remember which, it was made no longer necessary to have multiples of a mod maxed out, which is phenomenal.  However, this system doesn't work(?) with the Sentinel Laser from Wyrm.  I put the question mark, because I dont know if its supposed to.  My Shade's Burst pistol can have the same mods as my secondary, but I can't put my primary mods on my rifle and my sentinel.  Is this intentional?

your not.

ill bet money op is just reading things wrong.

No no, I would post a screenshot.  But it says you can't share mods between your primaries and your sentinel weapons.  Which I figured was weird, since it provide a semi-bias to the Burst Pistol, seeing as how it can be modded, and standard sentinel rifle, cannot, in this particular scenario.  Even when I have a shotgun equipped, it says I can't use my rifle mods for it, which I understand because they ARE equipped, but not in use, and I don't wanna unequip them from everything just to give my sentinel HIS rifle, with mods.  I suppose it is a little irritance, and nothing major, just thought I'd share it.

They took this feature out. I'm not sure why, it was a great way to make Sentinels worth using for combat purposes. Even Wyrm got a buff from it.

As I doubt we'll be getting this feature back, though, best I can say is to buy a Carrier and a Dethcube and switch up which weapon type you're using depending on your primary's mod needs...

...I mean... Unless you WANT to level up 2 Serrations to max...

Edited by ToeSama