Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Soma Gets Possible Nerf, Worth Polarizing?

Jaxion

Question

12 answers to this question

In today's livestream, the devs (Scott?) said that the Soma will not be getting a nerf because it is a good weapon, it is just getting a higher mastery rank requirement.

^ this.

And it should have a mastery requirement imo. More of the new better weapons coming out should be mastery locked. This way it feels like you are actually progressing through the game.

Edited by Dtexas

Mastery rank requirement is good and all. But I want to issue another dilemma that hinders me to forma soma.. hey that rhymes.

Will there ever be a day, where Soma Prime appear. Having multi forma soma and multi forma soma prime just doesn't sound efficient and practical.

Edited by noir_kero

I'll be using Forma on mine now since it won't be getting nerfed. Doesn't really need any though because of its starting V's. 

I know, but maxing mods is pretty much my thing.

oh posted 4th- actually only 3times

Edited by Fammia

Mastery rank requirement is good and all. But I want to issue another dilemma that hinders me to forma soma.. hey that rhymes.

Will there ever be a day, where Soma Prime appear. Having multi forma soma and multi forma soma prime just doesn't sound efficient and practical.

since it just came out , it would probably too soon if Soma prime was to come out, (though I know that their bound to make one since its tenno tech)

but you can practically just farm for forma while waiting

Continue to run Void Missions from now until then, and you'll have no worries. Just farming for Paris Prime I've got like 6+ Formas.. You'll get free ones, or you'll get a really good plat discount (50 or 75%) and end up buying one (or some) anyways.

In today's livestream, the devs (Scott?) said that the Soma will not be getting a nerf because it is a good weapon, it is just getting a higher mastery rank requirement.

I was cheering at the screen when I heard that, the Soma became a fav weapon about 3 mins after I started using it, the sound, the look, the crits,  it is the best weapon to date IMO.