Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Decide On A Warframe

Nexus730

Question

13 answers to this question

Nekros is much easier to farm. Just go to the Recruiting Channel while waiting for your key to be done. I think its a 100% chance to get a bp as an end reward. Just RNG, which part you are going to get on that run.

Whereas the void have other Prime weapons/frame components in the loot table, making it harder to get mag prime's part.

Nekros is much easier to farm. Just go to the Recruiting Channel while waiting for your key to be done. I think its a 100% chance to get a bp as an end reward. Just RNG, which part you are going to get on that run.

Whereas the void have other Prime weapons/frame components in the loot table, making it harder to get mag prime's part.

You think I haven't tried it? People give up on me if I die on golem, and leave. And I have better luck with void.

You think I haven't tried it? People give up on me if I die on golem, and leave. And I have better luck with void.

well, people are jerks. if you can get mag prime parts and BP, I'd go for that, just because its pretty rare at the moment. but I'd keep trying your luck with lephantis