Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm dumb

Learicorn

Today was the day i realized that you can drag loadouts to change their order e.g. draggin Config A over Config B will swap them

Made this thread because if i as a MR 25 didn't know that there might be other people here that also don't

Have a nice day everybody

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Learicorn said:

Made this thread because if i as a MR 25 didn't know that there might be other people here that also don't

Your time played would be a more useful measure. Technically you can hit MR 25 in under a month. I am not sure how this makes you dumb.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Your time played would be a more useful measure. Technically you can hit MR 25 in under a month. I am not sure how this makes you dumb.

Bruh i have 2164 hours on this game

I'm dumb

Granted most of these would be me standing in my orbiter

Edited by Learicorn

1 minute ago, Learicorn said:

That's a fair amount. 

I have a bit more than that (2752 hours), and I don't know if I knew you could do this either. To be fair, I barely use different configs/loadouts so never would have had a reason to.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

I'm pretty sure the reordering feature wasn't a thing for most of the game's life.  Or maybe that's just on the console.  Either way, it's not an obvious thing regardless.

I play on pc, you just drag it with your mouse over other loadout, i guess it is new then?

11 minutes ago, Learicorn said:

I play on pc, you just drag it with your mouse over other loadout, i guess it is new then?

This year new yeah. It was probably added in February. you can search Pablo's twitter for posts if you want an exact date.

EDIT: Sorry, reordering frame configurations came last November.

Edited by PoisonHD
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Learicorn said:

I'm dumb

Granted most of these would be me standing in my orbiter

34 minutes ago, krc473 said:

That's a fair amount. 

I have a bit more than that (2752 hours), and I don't know if I knew you could do this either. To be fair, I barely use different configs/loadouts so never would have had a reason to.

4,700 hours here, didn't know that either, am I the dumb one then? :p

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

That's a fair amount. 

i have 4700 hours and never done it before

3 hours ago, Tercy said:

Steam says I have 6800 hours, im the dumb king, this saved my life

Steam doesn't count...you can have 6800 hours according steam and still not finish the first mission.   The only number that matters is what the game actually says in your profile since that is mission time.  

Edited by Chappie1975

4 minutes ago, Ced23Ric said:

I recently found out that you can get Mastery for flying the Dragyn in Plains of Eidolon, explaining my uneven mastery despite having all items in my inventory maxed.

I'm sorry what

2 minutes ago, zuraith said:

I'm sorry what

I'm Rank 3 or 4 with Dragyns in PoE, is what I am saying. I was just flying around with one for the Joyride cheevo, when I ranked up from flying over a buddy carpetbombing Grineer in a camp.

Just now, Ced23Ric said:

I'm Rank 3 or 4 with Dragyns in PoE, is what I am saying. I was just flying around with one for the Joyride cheevo, when I ranked up from flying over a buddy carpetbombing Grineer in a camp.

Welp, my mind has been blown today.

29 minutes ago, Ced23Ric said:

I recently found out that you can get Mastery for flying the Dragyn in Plains of Eidolon, explaining my uneven mastery despite having all items in my inventory maxed.

Can't believe this... This piece of info needs its own thread 😵

8 hours ago, Learicorn said:

Today was the day i realized that you can drag loadouts to change their order e.g. draggin Config A over Config B will swap them

Thanks - I had no idea you could do that either.

But Warframe is one of those games, full of little things like that, where you likely won't find out, unless you try (or ask).

8 hours ago, Learicorn said:

I only discovered it at MR 26 so ...