Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Gale Kick Dropping?

ThePunkyReason

8 minutes ago, Zoero said:

its 4 mods that are on the same boat. the enemies that drop them are not even on the codex so idk if they're even implemented yet

They are implemented under "Sentient". If you find one of those hidden rooms that require those symbols, get to the second room(lab like place), 2-4 of them will spawn. Though, 0.5%(2% chance to get an additional item and 25% chance for each there) chance to get one of these mods isn't all that lovely.

1 minute ago, -CoI-IAmNotMatthew said:

They are implemented under "Sentient". If you find one of those hidden rooms that require those symbols, get to the second room(lab like place), 2-4 of them will spawn. Though, 0.5%(2% chance to get an additional item and 25% chance for each there) chance to get one of these mods isn't all that lovely.

what hidden rooms and what symbols? o.O

There are some closed doors, if you go close to them they have a triangle, square, half circle, hollow square on them in a certain order. You need to destroy a hidden Access Console(red humming thing) to open the consoles with these symbols, press the consoles in order in the set time to open the door. Open the cache to get a new Captura scene. Use your Operator to open the next door and some of these new enemies will spawn.

I've farmed the secret lab rooms countless times and 0 of these 4 mods have dropped. I don't believe they've been implemented yet.That being said, it's certainly the correct enemies spawning. They just really really don't drop those mods yet 😠

Edited by FloppyRabbitz

Their drop rates are just really really low in an already-bloated drop table. (they all share the same table)

fTLIJGw.png

I killed an Amalgam Phase Moa and got a Motus Setup mod from it. So at least their drop table works, it just happens to do so very rarely. This is the only time a rare one dropped for me. But this mod can already also be acquired from Disruption.

But considering how many of these new secret room Sentient enemies I've been killing all weekend, it's super rare for them to drop a mod at all; when one drops it's usually one of the 3 common ones.

I suggest doing a Pilfering Hydroid & Desecrating Nekros team-up to farm these mods.

No, they are not dropping.

Someone else made a thread about it.

tl;dr

When one of the new mods drop, the pickup will not reward you anything at all.

No they are not just "super rare", you can't find a single player owning one of the 4 exclusive secret lab mods.

I'spent 4 days on finding hidden-room. I have over 300 scenes from purple caches now,but still,no Gale kick,no Kavats Grace,no Anti grav Arrray ,no Odomedic,and I use IVARA to do this,steal every enemies in hidden-room.This 4 Immortal mods make me ascetic.

我找密室找了已經四天了,已經有三百多個紫箱子場景了,但是狂風猛踢,庫娃的優雅,反重力陣列,氣息療愈,都沒有,我還是用的弓妹刷的,密室里的敵人都偷了個遍。刷這四張神仙MOD簡直就和求道修仙一樣。

• 1 month later...