Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Disruption is garbage

Milinko

6 minutes ago, FIDOISHERE said:

I kinda like not being able to spam my abilities in this mission... Maybe its just me. But there's an actual fear of " oh crap oh crap oh crap" cause i cant stop them with my bastille and or vortex etc lol.

I just feel like this game mode calls for both ability checks and gear checks and I'm actually glad its not just a sit in a room and hide for 30-1hr before the fun begins or get to round XX. Its refreshing.

The rewards could be better honestly they could. But this a complaint in most game modes I agree with this.

Seems you're one of the few whom like a challenge and having to think on their feet and be prepared.

...  I like you.

Welcome to the club.

I found it to be more fun than excavation and survival at least, 

No need to pay heed to the health of the excavator or the life support. 

The minibosses can nullify CC abilities, and have reduced ability times, 

If you cast an ability just as the nullification starts you won't do jack. 

It does have terrible rewards at the moment, mostly cause (most of )the new mods are crap. 

There is also Ocassionally issues with them being spawned too close or the sound they make being too garbled and inaccurate. 

The keys drop from amalgams are also rather rare? They are guaranteed drops from amalgams but amalgams themselves are not very common. Maybe if the keys didn't disappear every round it would be better. 

But overall? A welcome addition. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

1 hour ago, Tinklzs said:

Seems you're one of the few whom like a challenge and having to think on their feet and be prepared.

...  I like you.

Welcome to the club.

Haha. Sweet. I just wish we had more stuff like this. Maybe we'll get some big dungeons with a few bosses in them someday where everything can be used and learning mechanics and such. I like this stuff. Don't get me wrong I like to cheese now and again cause everyone needs their nuke runs but meh.

If I can kill atleast 700-1000 mobs during an ESO run as a Vauban with a sayrn, mesa, and volt for 8-10 zones. I feel achieved a bit lol.

But back to the topic at hand....

44 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I found it to be more fun than excavation and survival at least, 

No need to pay heed to the health of the excavator or the life support. 

The minibosses can nullify CC abilities, and have reduced ability times, 

If you cast an ability just as the nullification starts you won't do jack. 

It does have terrible rewards at the moment, mostly cause (most of )the new mods are crap. 

There is also Ocassionally issues with them being spawned too close or the sound they make being too garbled and inaccurate. 

The keys drop from amalgams are also rather rare? They are guaranteed drops from amalgams but amalgams themselves are not very common. Maybe if the keys didn't disappear every round it would be better. 

But overall? A welcome addition. 

Agreed. Rewards could be better. Honestly i thought we would get some amalgam mods for drops after a certain tier/round but Nada. Kinda saddening but hey maybe that's future stuff 🙂

• Like 1

On 2019-05-25 at 6:22 PM, Chewarette said:

Yeah, and imagine a game-mode where at some point, some kind of heavily-armored Nullifier-Wolf with 5 million HP and unpredictable nullifying bubbles rushes the target while you're still surrounded by tons of normal nullifiers, what a fun gamemode that'd be.

Oh wait, that's Disruption

Edit: And the best part, you can't even gear yourself to kill them faster, there are 5 types with all different weaknesses.

I mean, tons of peoplee do endless defense to wave 53841 and Survival to like idk....34.8 hours or something. , if you get what I mean.

I'm not one of those people but things get harder and harder, BIIIGGGG SURPRISSEEE. You have to stop at some point, even when you want to stick around playing for days sitting on a poop bucket. Apparently there's always a way.

But I suppose the nullifying abilities part is a bit much for endurance runners, personally I don't care because I don't do long endurance runs. Maybe DE could do something about it though I don't want Demolysts to be a one-shot kill, that's just like...pathetic man, wanting everything to be one-shot-able. 

Disruption is a lot more enjoyable and "challenging" than the over-saturated survival/defense/excavation crap that most people only do for the sake of farming relics or cryotic or some rare resource (-> H OC Farm 1/4).

However, apart from farming the new BS resource (Hexenon) there is no reason to play it. At all. The new mods are absolute junk (except maybe 2) and most of the time, all you get from the reward rotations are relics again. Yay... now I have 30000 Lith and Meso Relics that I'll never ever touch... woo.....yeah....

However, the reason I think it's enjoyable and challenging is because it's new and I'm still on the honeymoon period (oh and hexenon drops more often there).

After I've built wisp and the fulmin (only need 400 more hexenon for last wisp part) I'll have zero reasons to actually play that game mode ever again, at least until DE release more junk that somehow requires hexenon.

9 hours ago, SprinKah said:

I mean, tons of peoplee do endless defense to wave 53841 and Survival to like idk....34.8 hours or something. , if you get what I mean.

I'm not one of those people but things get harder and harder, BIIIGGGG SURPRISSEEE. You have to stop at some point, even when you want to stick around playing for days sitting on a poop bucket. Apparently there's always a way.

That's not comparable. Because you can deal with enemies at wave 53841. You can control them, strip their armor, debuff them, use finishers. Wolf and Demolysts-like enemies suck because they're just bullet sponges you can do nothing to else than shooting endlessly at them.

The panel of choices you have for a regular Endurance Run is way bigger than in Disruption. Because Disruption is a game mode created for the meta meatbags Inaros/Chroma and no other Warframe has a point here. Endurance runs can make a use of Warframes relying on Enemy weakening such as Banshee, Oberon, Hildryn and the likes.

I see a lot of people saying that CC belongs elsewhere not here and no they dont CC has almost no place in this game this game belongs to Tanks and Damage frames. Disruption almost made a home for and not saying just make it spam cc im saying CC can work on the Demolysts the same way it works on bosses with a lighter effect instead of being able to spam a button to hold them down. The problem is they are nothing more than S#&$ty bullet sponges to me and thats just the rest of this game except the demolysts can one shot objectives gg end of story there is litterally no difference.