Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe login screen freezes the whole system on a connection loss.

(NSW)Nijoavi

If you are playing on switch and for any reason you lose your internet connection, after getting the "you will be returned to the login screen." message, during the load screen the game will stop loading, after waiting for a while or by trying to exit to the home menu to close the game the console will freeze and the only way to get it to work again is by restarting it by maintaining the power button for around 10 seconds. this has to be fixed as soon as possible.

Edited by (NSW)Nijoavi

Yep I'm getting this as well.  I fell asleep one time with Warframe running so when I went back in, the game was attempting to reload the game (i assume because connection was lost when Switch went into sleep mode) and it stalled. I exited to home screen and tried to close app, this caused the whole Switch to lock up. Had to do a full reset/power cycle.

I've been closing my Warframe each time I exit, but kind of wish we could go back to the old day s when waking it from sleep just brings up back to the load screen and it would reload the game.

Pls fix 😞  also Love the game on Switch 🙂