Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Bug

tojc

Hey.

I'm a completionist and I like grabing all the scans (helios is my go to companion). Recently I checked out my codex and under factions I noticed I'm missing more than 150 entries. That's A LOT considering I finished almost every mission in the game, I hunted animals, I fished a lot of fish, I was running each map 100+ time, I have more than 350h+ hours in game and it bothered me.

So I looked closly at my codex and I noticed that it definitly not showing all the stuff I scanned. For example, I maxed out kuakas (all types) and all condors (wildlife in Plains) and this is how it looks in my codex:

https://gyazo.com/64810fe6eeb8a6bf9dc1e6d9f9529cfa

Plain Kuaka should be displayed to the right of Kubrow, it also misses other kukkas and condors and propably more (those one I can confirm 100% I already scanned)

Here is proof:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/295667151224832000/581304689186832403/unknown.png

Anyone had this bug? How can I fix this?

http://piccy.info/view3/13195718/5b3ef92d0fa665aca07859860dfdef83/

Животных с Земли, на которых можно было охотится, никогда не было в кодексе. Точнее, они были, но в очень большом количестве дублей. Как только вышли последние патчи, все дубли убрали (!). Но, основные записи для кодекса - так и не появились (!?!).
На сегодня в кодексе отсутствуют  - все Kuaka, Condroc, Mergoo.
Если считать и смотреть по силуэтам, то есть ещё лишний 1 Kuaka + 1 Condroc или Mergoo. Так как должно быть 9 животных, а их 11.

ВСЕ животные на равнине давно отсканированы.
И очень бы хотелось, что бы не получилось так как на Венере. Сначала тоже не было животных из "второй волны". И когда их потом добавили - пришлось всё по новой сканировать. Охота уже не радует в таком контексте... 😞

Animals from Earth that could be hunted were never in the codex. More precisely, they were, but in a very large number of doubles. Once out the latest patches, all duplicates removed (!). But, basic records for codex - so and not appeared (!?!).
Today the code is missing - all Kuaka, Condroc, Mergoo.
If you count and look at the silhouettes, there is still an extra 1 Kuka + 1 Condroc or Mergoo. So as should be 9 animals, and their 11.

ALL the animals on the plain have been scanned.
And I would very much like that did not happen as on Venus. At first, there were no animals from the "second wave". And when they were then added - had all over again to scan. Hunting is no longer happy in this context... 😞

P.S. Sorry, auto-translator.

Edited by Sly_Hamster