Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duobyte

Feedback on the recent looting change with Nekros/Hydroid etc.

"If a target is dead, a successful loot now happens once, no matter the source" 

I haven't seen anyone mention that how this seems to read is a straight nerf to Nekros, who no longer synergizes with himself.  Now, a Nekros has to diligently chop up bodies just to get his one possible extra drop, but without the chance at additional drops from parts.

Also, I have been farming hexenon recently and have yet to ever see hexenon pop out of a desecrate poof.  I don't vacuum, so it's not just getting sucked up.  Playing with my usual Hydroid partner but keeping around a corner from each other left piles of hex by the Hydroid, while my Nekros hardly saw any at all.  Dual Hydroids fared much better overall.

11 hours ago, TyrianMollusk said:

"If a target is dead, a successful loot now happens once, no matter the source" 

I haven't seen anyone mention that how this seems to read is a straight nerf to Nekros, who no longer synergizes with himself.  Now, a Nekros has to diligently chop up bodies just to get his one possible extra drop, but without the chance at additional drops from parts.

Also, I have been farming hexenon recently and have yet to ever see hexenon pop out of a desecrate poof.  I don't vacuum, so it's not just getting sucked up.  Playing with my usual Hydroid partner but keeping around a corner from each other left piles of hex by the Hydroid, while my Nekros hardly saw any at all.  Dual Hydroids fared much better overall.

Mission type, Nekros Range, Weapon type and her I/P/S Ratio and Elemental Dmg, “Killing rate”? To pair Nekros and Hydroid after rework is, IMO, bad idea because Hydroid has 100% Loot Chance. With Hydroid I will go with Khora or Ivara.

This sucks DE.  Why ruin Hydroid/Nekros interaction?  They were good buddies.  You should always farm w a booster anyway, this just makes farming a lot less fun.  Why come out w an augment for Khora? makes no sense.  Farming teams still take effort.  If you're going to buy boosters, and coordinate frames to maximizes resources, then you deserve numbers that reflect that.  So are you just trying to discourage farming altogether and just want one player per squad getting a small amount of extra resources for everyone?  I don't understand this change, but it makes me less excited about boosters and farming overall.  It's not easy building a farm team either.  It seems like every time you get these guys who won't get off their go to frame that contributes nothing to the farm.  Try recruiting 4 nekros, its a lot harder than it seems.  Let me know when this change is rolled back or the resources and research reqs for every BP in the game is cut in half, but really more is better.  I can go back to finishing my All Star Baseball 2001 season now. 

So they take the time to fix the *Kuria collectibles*  which is a small part of the game but don't roll back this which is 75% of this game??

How does this make sense??