Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat's Grace

WingR84

Question

Hey,

can someone tell me where i can drop the mod "Kavat's Grace". So far i couldnt find any of the new mods from the last update:

ADDITIONAL NEW MODS

• Kavat's Grace - Warframe: Resist Hard Landings from falling at speeds of up to 40m/s
  • Gale Kick - Warframe: +100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill.
  • Anti-Grav Array - Robotic: Increase height of owner’s jump by +40%
  • Odomedic - Robotic: Every 3m traversed by Wall Running regenerates +40 Health over 4s. This effect can stack up to 3x. 
  • Repair Kit - Sentinel: +6 Heal Rate/s 

5 minutes ago, WingR84 said:

Hey,

can someone tell me where i can drop the mod "Kavat's Grace". So far i couldnt find any of the new mods from the last update:

ADDITIONAL NEW MODS

• Kavat's Grace - Warframe: Resist Hard Landings from falling at speeds of up to 40m/s
  • Gale Kick - Warframe: +100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill.
  • Anti-Grav Array - Robotic: Increase height of owner’s jump by +40%
  • Odomedic - Robotic: Every 3m traversed by Wall Running regenerates +40 Health over 4s. This effect can stack up to 3x. 
  • Repair Kit - Sentinel: +6 Heal Rate/s 

Most drop from 'new' enemies on Jupiter from what I can see.

Got a load of the new mods from the new amalgum enemies and my repair kit iirc dropped from the little cleaner drone.

Edited by LSG501

vor 50 Minuten schrieb Zoero:

repair kit dropped for me from one of the little roombas in the new tileset. the other 4 seems like they're not in the game as of yet since they drop from enemies that aren't even in the game...

What enemys are you talking about?

Because i only saw them listet in the patch notes and they're not in the wiki so far.

They drop from the enemies inside the secret rooms on jupiter. But only 2% chance to drop one of 4 mods according to the official loottables.  

So far I opened like 5 rooms for ~15 total enemies. And haven't gotten any mod yet.

1 hour ago, MaiNeym said:

They drop from the enemies inside the secret rooms on jupiter. But only 2% chance to drop one of 4 mods according to the official loottables.  

So far I opened like 5 rooms for ~15 total enemies. And haven't gotten any mod yet. 

ah the 'lets make it a stupidly low drop chance to make players play the levels over and over' approach...  won't be farming them then lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaiNeym said:

I've opened more than 30 rooms with god knows how many of these buggers in them. only bronze and silver mods not a single rare. ( iwas running ivara for double dipping above all other things)

I asked Mr Youtube for the secret rooms and found this video:

I got to say... i really dont want to do 30 runs of this and not even getting the mods. I farmed so much stuff in the past just so DE could then rerelease it or for example remove the need for cetus wisps or gems that i brought boosters for. NO, I WILL NOT buy a drop chance booster and farm this for days.... it even outrages me that unlike vaults i dont even get a drop for this

30 minutes ago, WingR84 said:

I got to say... i really dont want to do 30 runs of this and not even getting the mods. I farmed so much stuff in the past just so DE could then rerelease it or for example remove the need for cetus wisps or gems that i brought boosters for. NO, I WILL NOT buy a drop chance booster and farm this for days.... it even outrages me that unlike vaults i dont even get a drop for this

Well according to the drop tables the enemies have a 2% chance to drop one of 4 unique mods so another 25% each. And since it's a mod drop, drop chance boosters don't work on them. And after the hydroid+nekros nerf you can only use one extra loot ability on them. but hey at least you get captura scenes from the 2 purple lockers XD

EDIT: apparently hydroid + ivara works but I don't have friends to test that with.

Edited by EDM774

34 minutes ago, WingR84 said:

I asked Mr Youtube for the secret rooms and found this video: 

I got to say... i really dont want to do 30 runs of this and not even getting the mods

Having watched that, can't say I want to do that either... especially with the low drop chances which was already putting me off. 

Luckily those mods aren't worth replacing existing mods for so no great loss, imo.

Gerade eben schrieb LSG501:

Luckily those mods aren't worth replacing existing mods for so no great loss, imo.

Oh, i would love Kavats Grace in my Hildrin or Mesa eximus slot just to never land hard again. Anytime i jump high with mesa and use my 4 i risk landing hard and maybe get hit by something that then knocks me down... and so on and so on. And for my Shield/Adapt Hildrin that i use for brain dead farming i also wouldnt mind it, because i dont really use her skills anyway... she's like Oberon only that i dont have to care about my 3 and enemy bubbles. Should i really lose my 5k shield at some point i just use operator for a moment and then i'm rdy to smash again... i somehow enjoy it to mow down stuff on MOT with her and Mesa on the open world maps and that mod really is perfect for my playstyle.

But why is it so hard to get... why cant i just buy it in the shop? It will be so rare that even on Warframe Marked it will stay expensive and benefit ppls plat income who are willing to farm it and flush their lifetime down the toilet. I mean maybe some ppl enjoy this... i maybe would as well... but without the 100% drop like in vaultruns i just think that this is the worst thing since Profittaker phase 2 for Atro (while that didnt take much time and you didnt hand to focus and think about that you're doing).

I have done at least 50 of those rooms and another person has done 90. at least 3 of those enemies spawn each time, so over 450 enemies killed and yet no new mods have dropped, I think it is safe to say they are bugged

I just got one gold mod out of them but since they share their drop tables with regular amalgams the mod that dropped was one I already had. so just a really bad case of RNG there for all of us.

EDIT: nearing 60 rooms done

Edited by EDM774

Just now, EDM774 said:

I just got one gold mod out of them but since they share their drop tables with regular amalgams the mod that dropped was one I already had. so just a really bad case of RNG there for all of us.

I doubt it, I think nobody actually owns these mods yet. There's no listing for them in warframe.market and nobody has a picture for its wiki entry. 

I think the non-set mods added this update (aside Repair Kit) cannot be obtained.

Gonna add my post here to the "Hours of Labor, No Rewards" Club. After 42 Runs, nothing. No mods at all. (Been running Nekros for about 3/4th of them.)

You have to wonder, if this IS a bug, will DE give the mods to players who have done over 20+ Runs? My guess, Naaaaaaaaaaaaah. It'll just be a tiny little cliff-note in a hot-fix somewhere that they're in the game now ("Whoops, sorry~! Hours of your lives down the drain~! Tee Hee!!")

6 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Gonna add my post here to the "Hours of Labor, No Rewards" Club. After 42 Runs, nothing. No mods at all. (Been running Nekros for about 3/4th of them.)

You have to wonder, if this IS a bug, will DE give the mods to players who have done over 20+ Runs? My guess, Naaaaaaaaaaaaah. It'll just be a tiny little cliff-note in a hot-fix somewhere that they're in the game now ("Whoops, sorry~! Hours of your lives down the drain~! Tee Hee!!")

They could just let us trade Capturas for them.

Oh and yeah I've done a good amount of runs and nothing.

Edited by PatternistSlave

"50+ runs and nothing"person here,

I still remember when I get a mod from the Sentient "S+C" enemy, it doesn't appear a mod screen.

I don't know what is it and why it just happen to me by not just one time.

Maybe that's the new mod,

I'm not sure about it, it just seems strange...

On 2019-05-26 at 11:56 AM, WingR84 said:

So i guess we can all agree that they dont dont. Is this a bug that DE knows about?

There have been several threads on it - I hope DE is at least looking at the reports that you can pick up a mod but it doesn't register in your rewards (I had that happen with Repair Kit - saw where it should be, but it never registered as obtained when I picked it up).