Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New non-set rare mods seem to be unable to drop

keTch-uP

[Mild Spoilers ahead]

The new non-set rare mods introduced in the Jovian Concord update(Kavat's Grace, Gale Kick, Anti-Grav Array and Odomedic) seem to be unable to drop from the upgraded Amalgams behind the laboratory doors. I did a lot of these laboratory runs and got some of the new rare set mods, but none of the rare non-set mods, which led me to take a look at the official drop table where they are listed as an extra 2% chance drop from lab Amalgamates. It seems like this 2% drop chance does not trigger at all, furthermore these mods do not seem to have a list of enemies which can drop them on the drop table(any other mod does have such a list); they are only listed under the specific laboratory Amalgamates, maybe this has something to do with the bug? None of these mods are listed on warframe market(other than a bogus listing) and I haven't seen anyone selling them on tradechat either which adds to my suspicion that these mods might not drop at all.

I was doing lab runs with ketch and can confirm. Additionally we got at least 3 Motus Setup mods and few other rares from unique lab amalgams, and these mods are supposed to appear at 0.97% chance after rolling for 15% mod drop first. Unlikely that we got such good luck with these super rare mods and didn't get 2% rolls even once, unless there is no  additional roll for these 2%.