Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong rework first impressions

(PSN)RenovaKunumaru

6 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

anyone that thinks this rework is good is fooling themselves

1: The Clone is trash i'm sorry but the AI in this game is bad, as it is what makes anyone think this thing is going to do anything more then attack things you don't want it to or rush into battle and get 1 shot by high level enemies or get swarmed by stuff. I've played long enough and i know there is a reason i never ever EVER use those stupid minion items you can build because there is NO point to it they are useless!

2: Defy is basically ruined, it's now a nyx absorb---the problem? ok so in a real group setting this ability will never reach its max potential why? well imagine clicking this power! you really want that bonus armor and! saryn hits her 4! everything dies, and you wasted y our energy. Ok so we try it again! ignis wraith is fired everything dies! you wasted your energy--- if harrow taught me anything abilities like this are trash unless you are solo... or basically in a corner and the group is going to die which almost never happens. The damage is nice but honestly i bet the range is poor... i know absorb is pretty limited.

3: Cloud changes are actually good it makes cloud walker useful and i'm ok with this.

4: needed a damage boost, and the changes are fine this is probably going to be fine

So what did we lose? Well we lost our tanking ability, we lost a unique ability to return to life when we die, powered by our energy. Now it's a passive that has a limited amount of lives, with random buffs that from what i saw were not even that good... So they took away his one useful build and gave us--- a bunch of crap in return. I KNEW this was going to happen i called it MONTHS ago that when they did this rework they were going to nerf defy and give him a bunch of crap abilities in return. I WANTED wukong to be what he's meant to be! A Melee based frame, that has a whole gimmick of running in and being the monkey king. But you've basically ruined that... he has nothing now, a cruddy clone that will be useless do to bad AI, and a tanking skill that requires your group to be bad...

I really am struggling to find a reason to even keep my wukong around outside of just to say i have him. I don't know who was designing this but you either have never played warframes or you just dont like him and dont want anyone to play him.

Seriously someone tell me what he's good for now because i just don't see it....

Dude i am a wukong main and I've been through a lot, he doesn't really loose all of his defy ability because he have his passive with 5 viable option upon reviving,  its defy is actually taunting enemy and encourage them to attack wukong and his clone only so all damage will be received. Agreed the Ai were terrible but its good for making distractions,  if you never main wukong your statement above are a generic player opinion. 

7 minutes ago, BlackRabbit007 said:

Dude i am a wukong main and I've been through a lot, he doesn't really loose all of his defy ability because he have his passive with 5 viable option upon reviving,  its defy is actually taunting enemy and encourage them to attack wukong and his clone only so all damage will be received. Agreed the Ai were terrible but its good for making distractions,  if you never main wukong your statement above are a generic player opinion. 

I've been playing Wukong since he came out, back when getting nitain was a paaaaain and i got it all on my own including his research! he's had a spot on my roster and while i consider myself more of a Limbo main, let me tell you something you are either ignoring or just to hyped to see. You hit Defy your team wipes everything out before it does anything worth a salt. Have you ever played a Harrow? his 4 is very similar to this in that it makes your group invulnerable but gives the team a buff based on damage. Do you know what my experience with this has been? 9/10 outside of edilons nothing lives past first couple of seconds because your team will kill it. WILL it be good solo? sure it'll work fine there... but you'll still be less tanky ALSO the passive is garbage... why would you even mention it? it has a LIMIT on how many times you can die, you shouldn't be relying on death for buffs and the buffs are random... i dunno i just feel like this rework is everything i feared it would be... and does nothing to make Wukong the Monkey King.

Just to be clear

I like the 3 and 4 changes i hate his 1 and 2

Edited by LordLokai

2 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

I've been playing Wukong since he came out, back when getting nitain was a paaaaain and i got it all on my own including his research! he's had a spot on my roster and while i consider myself more of a Limbo main, let me tell you something you are either ignoring or just to hyped to see. You hit Defy your team wipes everything out before it does anything worth a salt. Have you ever played a Harrow? his 4 is very similar to this in that it makes your group invulnerable but gives the team a buff based on damage. Do you know what my experience with this has been? 9/10 outside of edilons nothing lives past first couple of seconds because your team will kill it. WILL it be good solo? sure it'll work fine there... but you'll still be less tanky ALSO the passive is garbage... why would you even mention it? it has a LIMIT on how many times you can die, you shouldn't be relying on death for buffs and the buffs are random... i dunno i just feel like this rework is everything i feared it would be... and does nothing to make Wukong the Monkey King.

they should just rename him monkey or something so he's not associated with Sun wukong anymore. It's very clear they refuse to make him embody the buddha of victory.

all i personally would like them to change is change the new passive only because in the video pablo had said he doesn't want players abusing the buffs you get and that's why the cap is three and only three per mission and the buff's are only 30+ seconds long... so why give us extra buffs at all that we might be able to abuse? such a strange concept to start off with. many people think giving him a free revive with a cool down would be a much better system and i agree, just remove the buff's and maybe give it a 1 - 2 minute timer that you could work for (taking damage and dealing damage or even spend x amount of energy to help build up some sort of meter) while adding some synergy with primal fury to his new defy and cloud walker.

new revive - no extra passives just set it on a 2 minute timer or something at the start so you can't just die then revive right away unless you use your default revives.

defy without primal is the updated version / and with primal fury - give it increased range on the taunt while giving him extra damage mitigations on top of the armor (just an idea). 

cloud walker - without primal fury has the updated functions / with primal fury summons a mini k-drive that only he can use and while zooming around you can melee enemies without being dismounted (clearly for fun as a gimmick that obviously wouldn't work exactly like the normal k-drive)

1 minute ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

provided his speed from launching isn't affected by speed modifiers and distance not affected by range it would be a problem.

A move that only ends up being used for mobility is silliness at best. Same reason ripline gets crapped on is because it lacks combat use. 

If you can strike enemies with it and do decent to alright dmg and it lets you spring about it's potent. This isn't including things like impact of Wukong crashing into enemies, him being able to vault his clone while your melee is out so he can gun while airborne. 

Instead of just relegating it to a lousy ripline knockoff like described. 

Instead of just making it so limited to just poke the enemy and they fall down or die we make it more reliant on the players ability to make the most out of it. Abilities that let a player experiment are far and few in the game. Outside of what it's described to do there's not much else. 

Then again players that like valkyr's ripline have similar grievances about how it lacks punch, combat utility outside single crowd control and so on. Another ability that gets shafted cause the players don't want to think about how they would use it if they had free reign to use it however they liked. In valkyr's case her grapple hooks pulling enemies towards her while attacking with her talons comes to mind.

I'm not a mindreader. I'm taking your idea, as you typed it in that above post, and trying to visualize the action. You didn't imply any further change than having it be not just a light damage skill but also a vaulting mobility skill. The reason I'm contesting you on that point is because historically every "Spend energy to do a super jump" skill has been incredibly awful. Teleports and speed buffs have always been good, but leaping skills tend to blow chunks. It's important to address that.

Also, it's too easy to say "It'd be fine if it just did decent damage." and that's too vague. Think about how it would do damage. It has a hole it has to fill in his kit. If you were to remove Cloudwalker you remove an escape tool, a mobility tool and a heal. Those three factors are important to balancing his kit, which is obviously angled more towards being a melee tanky character. His core is the loop of preforming Defy to maintain his 85% damage reduction, his other skills must all participate in allowing this loop to continue smoothly. The clone copies his cast and potentially doubles his Defy effectiveness. His 4 contains single target damage, cleaving damage and gap closers. You need to fill the hole you make yourself with your own example of how you believe it should work. You're the one arguing there is a better way, so make sure you think things all the way through. 

I could say "Yeah, Ripline would be a good skill if it just did real damage." too but that is not only not a very compelling argument, it's also not compelling feedback. Feedback on this level is about making sure what you're saying actually accomplishes improving the kit. I'm busting your chops a bit here but understand that it's also just me trying to throw advice about the kind of feedback you're clearly trying to give.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

You hit Defy your team wipes everything out before it does anything worth a salt. Have you ever played a Harrow? his 4 is very similar to this in that it makes your group invulnerable but gives the team a buff based on damage. Do you know what my experience with this has been? 9/10 outside of edilons nothing lives past first couple of seconds because your team will kill it.

Internet - Wukong has no place in a team, he can't even CC things.

DE - Gives Wukong the ability to CC things.

Internet - What's the point, your teammates will just kill everything anyway.

Sounds like the problem here isn't Wukong, but rather the power creep. This is an argument against most abilities in the game. What's the point in doing 'X' when one frame is so powerful it can carry a team with one or two abilities.

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

They aren’t turning Defy into a CC ability. They’re turning it into Nyx’s Absorb.

Absorb is a CC ability. Taunting a group of enemies into attacking a particular character is a form of crowd control.

6 hours ago, Blatantfool said:

I'm not a mindreader. I'm taking your idea, as you typed it in that above post, and trying to visualize the action. You didn't imply any further change than having it be not just a light damage skill but also a vaulting mobility skill. The reason I'm contesting you on that point is because historically every "Spend energy to do a super jump" skill has been incredibly awful. Teleports and speed buffs have always been good, but leaping skills tend to blow chunks. It's important to address that.

Also, it's too easy to say "It'd be fine if it just did decent damage." and that's too vague. Think about how it would do damage. It has a hole it has to fill in his kit. If you were to remove Cloudwalker you remove an escape tool, a mobility tool and a heal. Those three factors are important to balancing his kit, which is obviously angled more towards being a melee tanky character. His core is the loop of preforming Defy to maintain his 85% damage reduction, his other skills must all participate in allowing this loop to continue smoothly. The clone copies his cast and potentially doubles his Defy effectiveness. His 4 contains single target damage, cleaving damage and gap closers. You need to fill the hole you make yourself with your own example of how you believe it should work. You're the one arguing there is a better way, so make sure you think things all the way through. 

I could say "Yeah, Ripline would be a good skill if it just did real damage." too but that is not only not a very compelling argument, it's also not compelling feedback. Feedback on this level is about making sure what you're saying actually accomplishes improving the kit. I'm busting your chops a bit here but understand that it's also just me trying to throw advice about the kind of feedback you're clearly trying to give.

A Stone monkey with a stick that can violently expand at will. Even just trying to think up the ways of how that can be useful if done correctly is hard not to picture. Not a matter of superjumping, more mobility in this game like you said is good. But that's not all it has to be. 

tbf i did mention it would scale off Iron Staff in the post you initially quoted from me, idk why it was blank. 

• As for escape tool no you'd still be retaining that if used as such, it doubles means of mobility. If healing is such an issue infusing it into his charge attacks on primal fury would do the job.
  • Lifesteal is also a thing one can mod in or use operator for via elevate, or many other options.
  • Only real thing that would've been lost is dmg buff but once again could relegate that to having his staff out or slipping it in elsewhere on the kit. It wouldn't be doing dmg as those traits could be spread into the kit instead. 

That's not a very good engine tbh. As ferrite armor is prone to being ignored by puncture dmg more times than not. Even if it's just a little bit getting through at higher instances that armor falls flat. Armor can attribute to being dmg resilient but it doesn't stand in for dr. Then again dr is useless without armor to factor into that as well.

Valkyr's ripline. hm... *mimes shooting it through the enemies and using them as a improvised weapon* Or shooting both into marked enemies and pulling them towards herself to double as meat shields, press again to shred the enemies and make their chunks do toxin/slash dmg. Instead of it just being i shoot this hook thingy and do one time dmg on one enemy; it's now doing dmg to multiple enemies, crowd controlling via stitching enemies together. Pulling enemies to her during Hysteria and so on. 

It's a stupid hook, how it's used matters more than the fact it's just a hook. Same line of thought sitting with Iron Jab. 

I hope you get where i'm going with all this.

8 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Equinox spectre with duality is incredibly powerful. So the general consensus that ur spreading is wrong.

His 4 currently with a gladiator build can out dps exalted blade.

Do u even use Wukong?

I honestly disagree on this... specter's are useless only reason equinox is any good is do to the stupid insane damage it can do with the augment. It's AI is still utter trash.

His 4 has always been decent, i've never had issues killing stuff with it. So the buff should make it even better, it's to bad you won't be using it much since everything will slaughter you the moment you get close at any reasonably high level. He's LOST his tankiness.... and if you think the new 2 will make up for it i dunno, i dont think you've ever played high level play in Warframes. EVERYTHING will one shot you so doesnt matter what your armor is... the reason wukong was so good before was he could survive in that environment... now he cant and having great melee damage with his 4 wont change that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

It's AI is still utter trash.

Wuclone's AI has been improved.

25 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

i dont think you've ever played high level play in Warframes. EVERYTHING will one shot you so doesnt matter what your armor is

If you're playing at that level you're well outside the realms of anything resembling balanced content, rendering any point you're trying to make irrelevant to a discussion revolving around the balancing of an ability or statistic.

Or put simply, Wukong not being able to survive being shot by ridiculously high level enemies is not a bad thing.

Il y a 8 heures, (PS4)Jedi_Arts_ a dit :

My main problem with the new Defy is that it just looks wildly inconsistent. Sometimes you can max it out to 1500 armor, but other times you may only get like 50. And the success of it doesn't depend on the player as much as what the enemy AI does, and how many of them are around for the brief seconds that you absorb damage.

Some people may compare this to Nezha and Rhino, but it really is not nearly as good. Rhino gets the full effect of his Iron Skin the entire time it is up. So if he didn't absorb that much damage, you can just redo it and get the full effect for Longer next time. Same with Nezha, but it's a 90% effect. The entire time it's active he will get that 90% effect. And how successful the absorption is affects how Long he gets it. The key is that the strength of the effect stays the same. But the effect itself has a health. And that Health just determines how long before you loose it and have to recast again.

Not Wukong. Sometimes he may get the effect of like 1000+ Armor, and sometimes it's just like double-digit armor. They need to find a a way to make this more consistent. Tank characters are tanks because they are consistent. If I'm Tanky sometimes and squishy other times, that's not really very survivable. Why would I use the new Wukong if there are other Tank characters? Because of these new abilities? No. I don't Need a clone. That's just a fun gimmick really. And his new 4? I could just like play any other Tank and grab a good Melee weapon.

Problem is that Wukong has only a few seconds invulnerability to save his arse. Nezha or Rhino own defensive abilities do benefit from additional armour, Wukong abilities don't.

For now Wukong is relying upon two powers to stay alive, the first to get some armor (reliable or not) and the second to get health back. My concern so far is that this powers aren't doing much else, so we're stuck with two distinct active powers we have to spam to not die much - which is all but fun (Chroma is already spamming two temporary buffs and he's far from being fun - but at least he's getting damage buffs in the process).

I wasn't waiting for a stronger Wukong, i've always found Wukong quite strong anyway (immortal and really decent exalted weapon) but this rework fails at the only thing i really was waiting for - a funnier frame. So far i prefer the old version.

Edited by 000l000

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

Internet - Wukong has no place in a team, he can't even CC things.

DE - Gives Wukong the ability to CC things.

Internet - What's the point, your teammates will just kill everything anyway.

Sounds like the problem here isn't Wukong, but rather the power creep. This is an argument against most abilities in the game. What's the point in doing 'X' when one frame is so powerful it can carry a team with one or two abilities.

Absorb is a CC ability. Taunting a group of enemies into attacking a particular character is a form of crowd control.

Dude i agree with you the other day on public chat i talk about wukong.

Guy said: "he is not Wukong he can't even summon clone"

DE: "here you go, a clone that does unique thing"

Guy said: "Warframe AI succ"

Dude DE listening to you and you you just ignore your wish. 

Guy said: "Wukong is just press 2 character he have no unique mechanic"

DE: "here you go a new ability rework and some unique passive for you guys"

Guy said: "now he can die easily that 2 have been nerfed and his passive succ"

I mean come on man....  DE listening to you and you just pretend you don't want it? 

-

il y a 45 minutes, DeMonkey a dit :

Wuclone's AI has been improved.

If you're playing at that level you're well outside the realms of anything resembling balanced content, rendering any point you're trying to make irrelevant to a discussion revolving around the balancing of an ability or statistic.

Or put simply, Wukong not being able to survive being shot by ridiculously high level enemies is not a bad thing.

Not much relevant, most frames that rely upon health and armor have defensive abilities (Nezha or Rhino shields - Valkyr's invulnerability - Chroma's buffs/debuffs - Nidus health regeneration etc.). Wukong only gets some health regen and he has to use a power that locks him to get that. At least Nidus have interesting powers to use and his tankiness is mostly passive, Wukong doesn't.

Lore wise Wukong is supposed to be immortal, now he gets tons of active powers to be barely as tough as some other frames and instead of using clouds to fly or travel he's regenerating health... Design wise this new iteration is boring as hell, unimaginative and i don't even see one single feature that will make Wukong more fun to play. Dumb clone management ? no thanks, my equinox already got these almost for free.

Edited by 000l000

7 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

Wukong only gets some health regen and he has to use a power that locks him to get that.

"Lock". Have you seen him use it? You can cancel out of it into an attack whenever you want, it's quick to get into it and speeds up your movement instead of locking you in place. You're less "locked" using it than Inaros is using finishers to heal.

9 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

instead of using clouds to fly or travel he's regenerating health

Silly me, I thought I saw the cloud moving pretty fast across the map, almost like it was being used for flight and travel.

Guess I imagined that.

10 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

Dumb clone management ?

You don't have to manage it.

I dare you to bring up nullifiers.

Il y a 2 heures, LordLokai a dit :

anyone that thinks this rework is good is fooling themselves

1: The Clone is trash i'm sorry but the AI in this game is bad, as it is what makes anyone think this thing is going to do anything more then attack things you don't want it to or rush into battle and get 1 shot by high level enemies or get swarmed by stuff. I've played long enough and i know there is a reason i never ever EVER use those stupid minion items you can build because there is NO point to it they are useless!

2: Defy is basically ruined, it's now a nyx absorb---the problem? ok so in a real group setting this ability will never reach its max potential why? well imagine clicking this power! you really want that bonus armor and! saryn hits her 4! everything dies, and you wasted y our energy. Ok so we try it again! ignis wraith is fired everything dies! you wasted your energy--- if harrow taught me anything abilities like this are trash unless you are solo... or basically in a corner and the group is going to die which almost never happens. The damage is nice but honestly i bet the range is poor... i know absorb is pretty limited.

3: Cloud changes are actually good it makes cloud walker useful and i'm ok with this.

4: needed a damage boost, and the changes are fine this is probably going to be fine

So what did we lose? Well we lost our tanking ability, we lost a unique ability to return to life when we die, powered by our energy. Now it's a passive that has a limited amount of lives, with random buffs that from what i saw were not even that good... So they took away his one useful build and gave us--- a bunch of crap in return. I KNEW this was going to happen i called it MONTHS ago that when they did this rework they were going to nerf defy and give him a bunch of crap abilities in return. I WANTED wukong to be what he's meant to be! A Melee based frame, that has a whole gimmick of running in and being the monkey king. But you've basically ruined that... he has nothing now, a cruddy clone that will be useless do to bad AI, and a tanking skill that requires your group to be bad...

I really am struggling to find a reason to even keep my wukong around outside of just to say i have him. I don't know who was designing this but you either have never played warframes or you just dont like him and dont want anyone to play him.

Seriously someone tell me what he's good for now because i just don't see it....

Pretty much this but i don't even see why anyone would bother with cloud walker if he can manage his health with his operator or even a weapon. What is really sad with Wukong rework is that there are almost no synergy at all as opposed to newest frames. I mean, except from defy being cast around your clone too, i don't see many synergies in Wukong new kit.

il y a 8 minutes, DeMonkey a dit :

"Lock". Have you seen him use it? You can cancel out of it into an attack whenever you want, it's quick to get into it and speeds up your movement instead of locking you in place. You're less "locked" using it than Inaros is using finishers to heal.

Silly me, I thought I saw the cloud moving pretty fast across the map, almost like it was being used for flight and travel.

You're locked into it if you want to get health back, why would anyone use this power if not to regenerate or just to cancel it afterward ? Moving instead of running or bullet jumping ? Wow i'm impressed, such a great job at reworking the less popular frame ever - Wukong really needed that.

At least Wisp got an awesome ability along with her teleport. Too bad Wukong gets next to no ability except from moving through lasers and oh, focusing enemies fire.

Edited by 000l000

il y a 9 minutes, DeMonkey a dit :

You don't have to manage it.

Wukong clones have to be managed since that's part of his design, hence helping him target enemies since spectre AI is dumb as hell.

Good luck keeping clones alive in toughest content though cause they're as fragile as dumb, unless you're spamming his new defy of course but if i ain't wrong you don't think that abilities are meant to be spammed. 

2 hours ago, 000l000 said:

You're locked into it if you want to get health back

Inaros is locked into finishers or repeatedly recharging his 4, how is that any different? Oh no, using an ability will get you health back, how positively tragic.

When people say you're "locked" doing something, they mean you can't get out of it. Finishers lock you in place, Cloudwalker doesn't lock you in place and is cancelable at any time.

Moving instead of running or bullet jumping ? Wow i'm impressed, such a great job at reworking the less popular frame ever - Wukong really needed that.

- Moans about the cloud not being useful as a traversal tool.

- Has it pointed out to them that it is now a traversal tool.

- Complains about it being a traversal tool. 

It's genius.

Wukong clones have to be managed

This is bs, it does not need to be managed. You can manage it, but "can" and "need" are two very different words.

Good luck keeping clones alive in toughest content though cause they're as fragile as dumb, unless you're spamming his new defy of course

It'll be more than twice as tanky as you yourself are and can be healed on demand. 30k+ ehp seems quite accomplishable for it.

The armour duration seems fair enough to not require "spamming" the ability.

Edited by DeMonkey

24 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

I mean, except from defy being cast around your clone too, i don't see many synergies in Wukong new kit.

Cloud heals clone, also relocates clone to you.

Clone gets Defy buff as well as using it.

Clone also uses Primal Fury.

Each ability synergises with the clone.

• Like 2

il y a 14 minutes, DeMonkey a dit :

Inaros is locked into finishers or repeatedly recharging his 4, how is that any different? Oh no, using an ability will get you health back, how positively tragic.

When people say you're "locked" doing something, they mean you can't get out of it. Finishers lock you in place, Cloudwalker doesn't lock you in place and is cancelable at any time.

- Moans about the cloud not being useful as a traversal tool.

- Has it pointed out to them that it is now a traversal tool.

- Complains about it being a traversal tool. 

It's genius.

This is bs, it does not need to be managed. You can manage it, but "can" and "need" are two very different words.

It'll be more than twice as tanky as you yourself are and can be healed on demand. 30k+ ehp seems quite accomplisable for it.

The armour duration seems fair enough to not require "spamming" the ability.

Once again, if you need you health you're stuck into your cloud, unless you don't need that health, but then why would you use this power ? No offense but if you can't get that the player can't do anything at all while into cloud form, that's not my concern, i can't help you with that.

Yeah that's genius you perfectly got it, thanks for admitting it by the way.  Obviously you don't know a single thing about your avatar so i'll resume it to you: Wukong is no Dracula.

Obviously you didn't get why i was talking about spamming defy so i'll explain (again): Clones need that invulnerability, why would anyone spam it for its armor ? Are you sure you really read what has changed with Wukong's kit, i'm not sure at this point. 😥

My kavat can have as much EHP as that and it's dying all the time, once again you didn't get they're dying because of dumb AI, not dull EHP. Do you even know why you don't die much (at least i hope for you) ingame, because you're less dumb than spectre !

Edited by 000l000

il y a 11 minutes, DeMonkey a dit :

Cloud heals clone, also relocates clone to you.

Clone gets Defy buff as well as using it.

Clone also uses Primal Fury.

Each ability synergises with the clone.

I wouldn't call that synergies, you're buffing your clone only - Player don't get anything at all, not even additional abilities. Hopefully other players will help with the mission while you'll be relocating your clone or trying to focus fire from already dead enemies from a clone you don't even know the current location. Perhaps fun on paper, but ingame this new kit is barely interesting.

Edited by 000l000

5 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

Once again, if you need you health you're stuck into your cloud

Yeah. Shame we have no arcanes or mods that can also do that, meaning we aren't locked into doing this at all.

Wait... I already mentioned that.

5 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

No offense but if you can't get that the player can't do anything at all while into cloud form, that's not my concern, i can't help you with that.

No offence but if you can't get that you aren't locked in it, and can cancel it at will to attack, I can't help with that.

6 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

Wukong is no Dracula.

What has that got to do with the price of fish?

7 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

Clones need that invulnerability, why would anyone spam it for its armor ?

Why does the clone need that invulnerability? It'll have at least twice the health pool that you do and can be healed reliably.

8 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

Are you sure you really read what has changed with Wukong's kit, i'm not sure at this point.

Not me that hasn't really read what's changed.

Your glass is so half empty that you're over exaggerating the negative aspects and blowing them out of proportion.