Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vox solaris bugged

Dahaka917

I've been there, I just found that the yellow hints bring me to a large area, then I have to found the 3 cashes. I donno what it is, nor where can I found them. In the past experience, the hints would show me the distance up to 1-2m, not that big area. I donno if I need to climb up the tree. That may be another problem you will face if you solve yours. 

On 2019-05-24 at 2:52 PM, Dahaka917 said:

I started a mission related to this location. after talking to ai and ATTEMPT to enter a large location, the game resets all PROGRES what the #*!% is going on here

You're going to have to explain a little better; all progress like you got reset to Mastery Rank 1? Or you are just no longer on the bounty you selected?

Sometimes the latter happens; you select a bounty, go to the big map, but then the bounty disappears. Idk why, you just have to deal with it.

18 hours ago, HugeTummyPusheen said:

I've been there, I just found that the yellow hints bring me to a large area, then I have to found the 3 cashes. I donno what it is, nor where can I found them. In the past experience, the hints would show me the distance up to 1-2m, not that big area. I donno if I need to climb up the tree. That may be another problem you will face if you solve yours. 

The caches, like caches in a normal sabotage, give off a ringing sound if you are within a certain range (it's a pretty big range). It is directional, so you can follow it to the source (though given, sometimes the caches are underground so you need to know where the mines entrances are). I find it easier to do with the Music Volume option set to 0%.

12 hours ago, S7ORM said:

The caches, like caches in a normal sabotage, give off a ringing sound if you are within a certain range (it's a pretty big range). It is directional, so you can follow it to the source (though given, sometimes the caches are underground so you need to know where the mines entrances are). I find it easier to do with the Music Volume option set to 0%.

Thanks for your nice advice! I found all caches now! However, I face a new problem: I cannot survive in the defend afterwards. As a melee intensive character (Execulabor), I found it is hard to attack the flying objects (since I use bow and arrow), would you mind recommend me some useful range weapon?

On 2019-05-28 at 10:52 PM, HugeTummyPusheen said:

Thanks for your nice advice! I found all caches now! However, I face a new problem: I cannot survive in the defend afterwards. As a melee intensive character (Execulabor), I found it is hard to attack the flying objects (since I use bow and arrow), would you mind recommend me some useful range weapon?

Pretty much any hitscan weapon.
Hitscan means when you push the trigger, it hits whatever you're aiming at; there is no "flight time" for the projectile.

Personally, I like projectile weapons (Paris Prime, Telos Akbolto and Glaive Prime), but for hitscan I use the Hek (Vaykor and OG) and Vectis Prime; the former is probably not great if you're trying to hit something at a distance as it's a shotgun.

When using projectile weapons, don't forget you can bullet jump up closer to them.

It's usually best to do bounties as part of a squad though, since the area is so big it's nice to have somebody cover the other spots for you.

Edited by S7ORM

13 hours ago, S7ORM said:

Pretty much any hitscan weapon.
Hitscan means when you push the trigger, it hits whatever you're aiming at; there is no "flight time" for the projectile.

Personally, I like projectile weapons (Paris Prime, Telos Akbolto and Glaive Prime), but for hitscan I use the Hek (Vaykor and OG) and Vectis Prime; the former is probably not great if you're trying to hit something at a distance as it's a shotgun.

When using projectile weapons, don't forget you can bullet jump up closer to them.

It's usually best to do bounties as part of a squad though, since the area is so big it's nice to have somebody cover the other spots for you.

Thanks for your nice advice! I would buy the items you suggest. By the way, I found that I cannot buy something since my master level is low. I haven't seen any upgrade test after 24 hours. Is it correct that I should pass any missions to get the upgrade test?

10 hours ago, HugeTummyPusheen said:

[...] By the way, I found that I cannot buy something since my master level is low. I haven't seen any upgrade test after 24 hours. Is it correct that I should pass any missions to get the upgrade test?

The mastery test doesn't just show up after 24h. You need to level weapons and warframes up for Mastery XP (you can see how much you need for the next mastery test through Menu->Communication->Profile, I think that's where the profile is).

Once you reach the required Mastery XP, the mastery test becomes available; if you fail it, you have to wait 24h to try again. If you pass, you have to level up more stuff to get to the next Mastery Rank.

Starchart missions also grant Mastery XP, but only the first time you complete each node.
So do the missions you haven't done yet, and level up equipment (to 30, usually) you haven't leveled up yet.

Companions (sentinels, kubrows and kavats) also grant mastery xp.