Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven space

(XBOX)WarThenDeath

Ok we get new weapon i like that but i need more riven slots i have 89 riven if i dont keep one slot open then i cant get anymore.Thats a problem the rivens i have i love had to sell some cause of no slots.I want a riven for every weapon i own and i should be about to have that not cause theres only 90 slot so i have to sell one to get a new one and now theres arch gun rivens so DE you folks could make it so we can at least have a riven for every weapon cause getting a riven for every weapon is really the end game sooooo make it so you are able to hold at least one riven for every weapon and any extra riven counts to the 90 slots you have.I want rivens for every weapon with out having to sell one just to free up space cause i cant get a arch gun riven without killin one of my other rivens i put so much time into

• Like 2

But do you absolutely need or even use regularly all those 89 weapons so much that it's worth sacrificing even more server space that can be used for other things?

Besides rivens are intended as non-essential items with a very specific purpose in mind.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Deathwar101 said:

i need more riven slots

You want them. You do not need them.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Deathwar101 said:

getting a riven for every weapon is really the end game

It really isn't.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

But do you absolutely need or even use regularly all those 89 weapons so much that it's worth sacrificing even more server space that can be used for other things?

Besides rivens are intended as non-essential items with a very specific purpose in mind.

You never know when they update or buff an old weapon. It´s reasonable to have at least one riven mod for each weapon (aside from the fact some player are completionists). And if server capacity is this much of a problem the way rivens are working has to be changed/optimized. It would be equally disappointing to sell a standard mod in order to get another one. Even if it´s something useless as Flame Repellant I want to keep it.

Also it´s not really relevant for this topic but I hope calling something as powerful as riven mods "non-essential" is a joke.

In my opinion building a new weapon should include a riven slot for this specific one. Capacity beyond this is most likely interesting for trading only and therefore reasonable to restrict if you want to encourage trading.

Edited by Arcira
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm at max capacity for Riven Slots and have been for awhile. I don't want to give up any of my hard won, long rolled Rivens or the variety of gameplay they offer. Simply put, I have plat to spend on Riven Slots but it's just waiting for the OK to go beyond 90 at this point. Also, this is my endgame outside of Fashion Frame.