Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Dev stream 128 (overview)

yeah

thanks DE from veteran players

fix 25.xxx patch bugs from non-veteran players.

btw. the "ONI" warframe is just ugly as hell 😕

and we already have "runner" warframe(s)

2 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

what? really? They finally said something about that?

Yup. By the end. Not just "something they'd like" anymore, but something they are currently thinking about trying to do, even if careful planning, possibly some negotiations and decidding about limits and restrictions to cross-progression are still needed.

But it seems like a real possibility for the near or medium-range future. Even if they weren't exactly clear on that part about how "soon" we can expect it. So yeah, fingers crossed for it to actually become possible someday, and for them to actually be able to do it without any major obstacles coming up until then.

It's still a dream, and mostly just hope to it, but I want to believe DE wouldn't have made that statement if they weren't at least 70% sure it might be possible. Th

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Yup. By the end. Not just "something they'd like" anymore, but something they are currently thinking about trying to do, even if careful planning, possibly some negotiations and decidding about limits and restrictions to cross-progression are still needed.

But it seems like a real possibility for the near or medium-range future. Even if they weren't exactly clear on that part about how "soon" we can expect it. So yeah, fingers crossed for it to actually become possible someday, and for them to actually be able to do it without any major obstacles coming up until then.

It's still a dream, and mostly just hope to it, but I want to believe DE wouldn't have made that statement if they weren't at least 70% sure it might be possible. Th

just watched the end again, sounds like there might be something announced on tennocon

7 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

just watched the end again, sounds like there might be something announced on tennocon

I felt the same tbh.

The New War / Sentient preview looked pretty awesome. Be interesting to see how long it takes to get that ready for release - although before that we've still got Railjack to look forward to.

I would love to be able to play on Xbox and Switch with cross-progression.  Sometimes it is hard to go on the road with a console in tow.