Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revert the Misa Prime Syandana energy color changes

TeaCoffe

To start this off, I have to say that I really like the Misa Prime syandana. I enjoyed the way of it looking like a huge light stream attached to a shiny chain. And when the dual energy colors were added, it became even better. You were able to color the inner lighting and outer outline parts separately. For example, you could have the inner lighting part in a dark orange and the outer outline in light blue, which looked awesome. That's what I used to have on most of my loadouts, because I really enjoyed the combitation of light blue and orange. But when the emissive energy colors were added, something has been done to the energy coloring system. And this change has broken the perfect Misa Prime's energy colors. Now, instead od separating the colors it combines them, creating a mixed color. For example, when I choose red and blue, the Misa Prime turns purple. It's really sad that one of the most beautiful syandanas got even more beautiful, but returned to it's previous state almost immediately after that. Digital Extremes team, can you do something about it, please?
#fixmisaprime

Edited by TeaCoffe