Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People using the same warframe all the time

Meraki_h4ashes

il y a 1 minute, SutomuDrgn a dit :

absolutely NO there are number of ppl who would play a very meh frame so they can cheese low lvl stuff (cough* ember cough*) and there are good frames who only really shine into very lvl but they still refuse to give us hard content that atleast start above lvl 100 wen ppl are capable of over that several times over so disposition of usage isnt going to determine if a frame is good or not. now i want reworks to the point im sick and tired of seeing a new warframe release but to follow the riven formula only makes the same problem as rn where there are some rivens made no sense to be nerfed only cuz it was used often where any weapon can 1 shot every enemy on the map.

Yeah i also don't understand why they don't give us some endgame, they should do some world tier and some difficulty selection like destiny and the division, letting people choose a difficulty who could be really high would be a solution to me. Or maybe not, i don't know

il y a 1 minute, krc473 a dit :

I don’t dispute that. DE has a bad habit of reworking frames and making them worse. Ember was a popular frame, DE reworked it though. When was the last time you saw an Ember? It used to be every few missions. I have no problems with DE changing frames to encourage others to be used. But they should do it properly. A rework is the best option. Although it is a lot of work. That tackles the problem far better than buffing/nerfing stuff.

Trinity cannot Nuke the map anymore. 

My suggestion would be unlock and try these. They have a bit more diversity than other missions. DE should not make changes that will ruin frames for this mode. So I think it is important to try it before saying ‘nerf/buff everything’. It’s fairly common to get a good selection of frames - I had Gara, Frost, Nova and Valkyr in my last run.

I guess i'll try the arbitration, 

and sorry i wanted to say saryn not trinity... 

Well i guess i'll just have to wait for some reworks. 

I guess some higher difficulty could do the deal or push people to play with some more diversity... I'm not going to push my idea further knowing that it is probably not the best thing to do 

20 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

He has been dead for years, Sherlock. This rework will bring new life to him.

Yeah i know.It was rarely on matchmaking but all used for defy not for  other reasons.So you think they play this warframe because have a bad rework?C'mon Watson.

Edited by (PS4)xX-SaBoTaGe-Xx-

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

When was the last time you saw an Ember?

Just this morning when running the new game mode. She didn't fare all that well, but she was there. 

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Trinity cannot Nuke the map anymore. 

She doesn't have to. She can run the table, it just takes her a little while. If you can't kill her (and you can't, if she's played well), then it's simply a matter of time before she eliminates all comers. 

Saryn, however, is a different story. This is a 'frame that is really meant for extreme situations where you simply have to burn the map off right now. In anything less than that requirement, she's overkill. I usually won't take her to anything less than a lvl40+ mission, but some obviously feel otherwise.

It can be a little frustrating, but...it is what it is. I remember when she was basically helpless in face of anything even approaching mid-level enemies. I'd rather deal with the faux pas of bringing a hardcore killframe to low level missions than have her as an also-ran. 

22 minutes ago, (PS4)xX-SaBoTaGe-Xx- said:

Yeah i know.It was rarely on matchmaking but all used for defy not for  other reasons.So you think they play this warframe because have a bad rework?C'mon Watson.

Exactly why DE is changing Defy and giving him a proper rework. Cheap immortality is never good. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gabriouchka said:

I love the game I have been playing with my friends a lot, but there is something that pisses me off. People are always using the same warframe. Nobody uses some support warframe or some buff warframe, it really breaks my will to play the game... and I want to propose an idea.

You should create something like a warframe disposition to buff and Nerf the warframe like every month or every 3 month, it will push people to try and use and masters some new warframe, it will push people to discover some new ways to play but more than that, it will make everyone's game more interesting.

People are only using the new warframe to get some Mastery rank xp and they will never use it again... Baruuk was released in December and already nobody uses it, which is a shame since he is so different and interesting to play. 

Please let me know about what you think, don't be rude, don't insult me, and yes I'm not really productive on the forums, but I still love the games... 

So you want DE to nerf Warframes because people enjoy them? How completely inconsiderate. So let's say we are playing Smash Bros: Many people use a certain character so Sakurai just nerfs them. Many people use a certain Pokemon in their team so GF nerfs them. Many people use a certain gun in some COD game, so it's nerfed. If you're seeing a lot of Saryns, I'm sorry, your pain is shared. But you're probably having trash luck matchmaking. I understand that and it may take days for RNGesus to love you again. But nerfing a warframe because people enjoy it is completely idiotic. I enjoy Nezha and Volt -- both perfectly balanced frames -- but oh no, they're nerfed because many others also enjoy Nezha and Volt. Imagine with how much B tier warframes such as Volt and Loki see usage, being significantly nerfed. Then lesser used frames such as Octavia's broken self seeing "buffs." This is very flawed, but I admire the creativity.

It's not about suiting my need... it's about making the game a better place for everyone, i'm not the only one thinking that way.

Warframe always had that in the game so it makes it good ? Or interesting ? Or not game breaking ? 

Do i really need to tell you that what's normal isn't always right ? 

Bethesda always had bugs, so is it normal for all future to game to not fix the bugs ? Since it was always there ? 

You literally want to ruin the game for everyone else to suit your own, selfish needs. You have ZERO input and choice in what other people play. You are the picture-perfect That Guy. If you don't like player choice, then too bad, deal with it. You don't get to choose. Literally the most selfish thing I've ever heard in my life. Said about a video game, too. So sad. What's the most pathetic is that you keep defending yourself and attacking others. You have a horrible life ahead of you with that attitude.

• Like 1

Please when did you see someone play wukong for the last time ? Never saw one myself 

Did you not see the dev stream? Wukong is getting an amazing rework with an epic skin. Possibly the best looking skin in the game, as I'm predicting it will be an immensely popular skin. I'm not expecting anyone to be up to date on everything right away, but it's a different story when someone with your attitude is uninformed. You are not helping your case. Just stop.

Your statement is also forgetting the simple fact that PEOPLE PLAY A FRAME BECAUSE THEY ARE FUN TO THEM.  I use Nezha because I think he is fun. I use Volt because I enjoy his speed. I don't enjoy slower frames. I don't enjoy Chroma much. I don't enjoy Saryn. I don't enjoy Baruuk. I don't enjoy Nidus. I somewhat enjoy the likes of Oberon and may use him, Chroma, and a few others for a fresh experience. I enjoy using Loki in spies, not because he's great for them, but because it's fun and it's fitting, and I can freely role play him in my mind. And if I used him because he's great in spies, what say do you, one single player, have in what I play? The answer is nothing. You don't have a choice. Nobody, and I actually mean nobody, agrees with your opinion. So just quit trying to forcing it on others. You are making yourself out to be a pretentious jerk.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sloan441 said:

Just this morning when running the new game mode. She didn't fare all that well, but she was there. 

She doesn't have to. She can run the table, it just takes her a little while. If you can't kill her (and you can't, if she's played well), then it's simply a matter of time before she eliminates all comers. 

Saryn, however, is a different story. This is a 'frame that is really meant for extreme situations where you simply have to burn the map off right now. In anything less than that requirement, she's overkill. I usually won't take her to anything less than a lvl40+ mission, but some obviously feel otherwise.

It can be a little frustrating, but...it is what it is. I remember when she was basically helpless in face of anything even approaching mid-level enemies. I'd rather deal with the faux pas of bringing a hardcore killframe to low level missions than have her as an also-ran. 

I do believe she needs a nerf, and she is apparently getting one. She is not fun to play with. What fun is it when she wipes rooms before my max speed Nezhs and max speed Volt even enters? She is actually broken. If that kind of power is needed in any game mode, I'd say that game mode needs a rework as well. Regardless, I did ESO with a MR3 Volt back in the day and finished it (barely). Had zero idea what it even was as well. Had trash mods too. So I'd say any frame can do ESO and it's perfectly fine.

No Im good, frames dont need a disposition, rivens were never a good system to begin with. I exclusively play nyx, so under your system I would I receive a ton of buffs, but in turn, other frames get nerfed into the ground. Leave the good frames how they are, and buff the lackluster frames. I dont complain when I see others playing nuke frames like saryn and equinox, because to me thats how they enjoy playing the game, let people play how they want to. I dont want to ruin other peoples experience just for the sake of making my own better.

Baruuk is actually a really fun frame, its just he suffers because of his lackluster restraint gauge, and the fact that hes stuck behind the vox solaris grind wall

• Like 1

very bad idea - even if we would get riven mods for the frames ^^)

joke aside, don't try to force people what to use and what not by punishing them for their 'dispositions' - a better way would be the rework of those frames that are seemingly underused. i guess that DE knows all this and might in time do this like they did with many other frames already.

beside that, why is it even bothering you? i could care less what other player use as a loadout, but IF i need a specific team for something, i'll just ask for it in an organized matchmaking via the damn recruitment chat... luckily, that happens only once in a blue moon...

3 hours ago, gabriouchka said:

I love the game I have been playing with my friends a lot, but there is something that pisses me off. People are always using the same warframe. Nobody uses some support warframe or some buff warframe, it really breaks my will to play the game... 

Everyone plays Warframe their way, using any frame, weapons, companions and sentinels. Wanting a change made to Warframe to force Players to change their ways or methods of playing the game is not ideal to the Developers or to other Players.

[ Maybe you need different friends, if your current ones are "pissing me off" (your words).]

If other Players are not using support frames or buff frames, why not you compromise with them and take turns using different frames?  

33 minutes ago, XenoChroma said:

I do believe she needs a nerf, and she is apparently getting one. She is not fun to play with. 

I don't believe she needs one and I've heard nothing of the sort. 

Fun is where you find it. Is she fun on low level missions? Not really. Is she fun on high level missions? Yes, definitely. 

Also, she's not out of line when you look at 'frames like Mesa, Khora, and Octavia. Heck, anyone with a tricked out Ignis Wraith kills about as quickly, at least until real armor scaling kicks in. 

Now you can make an argument that AoE in general is getting out of hand and I wouldn't disagree. However, it's not isolated and you can point at many offenders in this regard. 

Your proposal accomplishes getting players to try other frames well as Rivens do; Which is not much at all.

Warframe itself doesn't ask the player to learn new things and develop new tactics. It has nothing to do with the frames.

We have hundreds of options and little reason to use them. That's why the game play was just better back in 2014.

It's hard not to be rude when someone wants to take away from you the thing you enjoy using in a game, in your own free time, for pleasure.. just because it "pisses them off". There is literally no need to do this.

5 hours ago, gabriouchka said:

I love the game I have been playing with my friends a lot, but there is something that pisses me off. People are always using the same warframe. Nobody uses some support warframe or some buff warframe, it really breaks my will to play the game... and I want to propose an idea.

You should create something like a warframe disposition to buff and Nerf the warframe like every month or every 3 month, it will push people to try and use and masters some new warframe, it will push people to discover some new ways to play but more than that, it will make everyone's game more interesting.

People are only using the new warframe to get some Mastery rank xp and they will never use it again... Baruuk was released in December and already nobody uses it, which is a shame since he is so different and interesting to play. 

Please let me know about what you think, don't be rude, don't insult me, and yes I'm not really productive on the forums, but I still love the games... 

Sooooo, I don't normally do this but, I checked your in game profile and your most used Warframe is Trinity Prime at 44% (17mil xp, less than 500 kills).  Your in game hours is 217, you're MR14.

Your profile is screaming power leveled, especially since you have the 'frames you get from doing high level content and almost none of the ones you get from low level content, and you have millions of xp on support 'frames that are perfect for leeching.

Not only are you forcing your ideals on others, you aren't even living up to them.

Now, onto the the topic; I don't care if my enjoying 1 Warframe above all others annoys you.  You and I are not likely to actually be paired together in public matchmaking.  I play what I enjoy, and that is Mag Prime.  

Please feel free to drop me on your in game, Hek, even Forum, ignore list.

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 1

misTheres always gonna be filler space in games like this, you ever use EVERY character in an Rpg? Use every gun in a Fps? No I'll bet anyone that those are far more rare people than those who play the game the way they want too, I have YET to use yosuke in persona 4, just hate the character, my issue, I have yet to bring out my Attica or Rhino because frankly, My Hildryn, Nidus & Oberon are just so much tun to tear into things.

People do what they do because it works, people play what they want because thats whats going to entertain them, Rivens CAN make or break a weapon, but they are not a requirement & by no means should people be penalized for their chosen playstyle, unless its broken to hell & makes the game a misery, hello Mirage Gammacor ESO dance off pants off glaucoma festival, may it rest in peace.

Besides you really gonna trust DE to Nerf things based on popular usage? This gives them more direction in what to build in the future, Nidus is a little Valkyr, Vauban & chroma in a tiny murderous package, they took what people liked, mashed it together like reeses peanut butter cups & threw it to the world saying HAVE FUN you crazy kids & we do, to stifle that would be doing the game a disservice.

DEs goal is to make money & provide suitable entertainment to merit spending a few bucks here & there. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Sooooo, I don't normally do this but, I checked your in game profile and your most used Warframe is Trinity Prime at 44% (17mil xp, less than 500 kills).  Your in game hours is 217, you're MR17.

Your profile is screaming power leveled, especially since you have the 'frames you get from doing high level content and almost none of the ones you get from low level content.  

Not only are you forcing your ideals on others, you aren't even living up to them.

Not just Trinity Prime at 17m exp, he also has a Banshee Prime at 29m exp, Mesa Prime at 21m exp, a Scoliac at 17m exp, a Vasto Prime at 12m exp, an Artax at 64m exp, Carrier at 65m exp), and a collective 17m on just 2 other sentinel weapons, along with a Taxon at 10m exp.

It screams power leveling so much that it blew my ear drums.

I guess he's not against you maining just 3 frames, cause that would be 100% hypocritical, he's only against you using a SINGLE frame as your main, even though those Banshee and Mesa numbers show that he did just that at one point. You say you're not pushing ideals on others, yet you say that DE should nerf and/or buff other frames to push players off of those frames. You make no sense. And what's wrong with playing old content? I would rather play old content and stick with it if I know it's good rather than potentially glitchy new frames as you're suggesting. We may play them later when all the bugs are fixed, but you're attempting to make everyone go to new frames that we may not even LIKE. It's about finding the frames you enjoy, that's why we have so many frames to pick from, and we can stick with one as we wish. It's a video game, we will play it however we please.

Edited by Shang308
  • Like 5