Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.3

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed players getting stuck in an infinite falling loop during the Ropalolyst fight.

"You will never arrive at the reality that will occur. None who stand before me shall ever do so, no matter what abilities they may wield! This is...

Ropalolyst Requiem!"

capital letters bug:
  my last eidolon hunt had a mod drop as reward but with all capital letters on notifier. by the way, how I got that reward in eidolon hunt?

Ivara invisible melee finisher bug (maybe not):
  being invisible is great with Ivara. but melee finisher indicator is not showing up half the time, even when sleep arrow is used on targets. and sometimes even when indicator is shown, she attacks normal melee, not a finisher.

feature request:
  1- clicking on a relic link on chat, namely in recruiting tab, a nice relic description page comes up. would it be nice to see "0 owned" if we have none, instead of showing nothing?
  2- being able to refine relics before starting relic mission in same window, real nice feature. can we also have a link to see and start available relic missions in "relic refinement" interface?

some other bugs in Ropalolyst mission that I am not sure if fixed: (I had these the first day of update)

1- falling off platform during boss fight somehow dropped me to areas hundreds miles back in the map, and could not get back to fight until one of the fight cutscenes pulled me back in to platform.

2- falling off the path at the end of the fight towards exit, I fell few times back to boss fight platform 1300 meters away, only to finish game with countdown.

3- void dash is mostly bugging (no dash) during the fight and at the end to dash to exit platform. if boss has a skill to prevent void dash, then part of this is no bug, but it happens even when it is not anywhere near me. (I first thought it might be my keyboard, but bullet jump has no problem)

I want a Tower Defense mode, enemies don't even attack, just have to stop them from getting to end point in a grand hallway or something. Or please make something equal to Tridolon fights, team-based and mechanics, this new flying boss thing is a snooze.

On 2019-05-22 at 3:31 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Chesa Retrieve double dipping with Nekros’ Desecrate.
  • Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora.
    •  **Added info: When we added the Nightwave challenge for the Silver Grove, we encouraged a return to content that normally would have been fine. A small handful of players found an exploit and as we looked into things, we thought we fixed the issue with the new Chesa behavior that could lead to problems. We didn't. We decided to cut a bit deeper. Ivara's looting ability is now the only one that stacks with other looting because it works while alive. If a target is dead, a successful loot now happens once, no matter the source. However, multiple can attempt to loot the same body. Yes... this is different from how it previously behaved, but this is the new intended behavior.

Please we need a revert, we need the resource farm.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ‘Mastered’ indication not being displayed when focusing on the Purchase/About button in the Market.
  • Fixed ‘Mastered’ indication not being displayed when viewing Dojo Research Recipes. 

OUdqHzU.png

This is not enough. This must also be visible here:
Oi3qnDq.png

And here:
NmUuHmL.png

Archived